Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

I also support cheaper green energy based deportation vehicles for multiple time illegal border crossings.

XUVZqk6.gif

I agree with cutting welfare for illegals, but Mexico is paying for the wall. AMIRITE!

Nope.
And there's nothing Trump can do to make them pay or it, either.
You Trumpanzees were baited by a con man.
AMIRITE?

Trump took money from California they were spending on illegals, and he will use it to pay for the wall.

So in other words Mexico is not paying for the wall, shocking I say!

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

So you're letting Trump off the hook after he promised or 1.5 years on the campaign trail that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
Nobody sane ever cared about who would pay for it...we can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.

I agree with cutting welfare for illegals, but Mexico is paying for the wall. AMIRITE!

Nope.
And there's nothing Trump can do to make them pay or it, either.
You Trumpanzees were baited by a con man.
AMIRITE?

Trump took money from California they were spending on illegals, and he will use it to pay for the wall.

So in other words Mexico is not paying for the wall, shocking I say!

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
Nobody sane ever cared about who would pay for it...we can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.
Would the immigrants then be exempt from paying taxes on everything?
Sales tax, no. People who hire them should be heavily fined or put in jail. Take away the illegals' income and they have no choice but to go home.

Forum List

Back