Do good productive people respond to political polls?

Possibly,...good people hate fithly wetbacks, ‘they’ve’ decided to encourage all good people to hate wetbacks...’they’ think they’re being productive when doing so...it’s working...trust me.
NOBODY good thinks they’re being productive while on a ‘polling’ call.
What else can I teach you?

Guy, I'm sorry that girl you were stalking started dating the Mexican dude, but you need to get over it.

Interesting stuff!
Be brave, little Trumpies and check this out.
Put on your big boy and big girl pants and revisit reality, it's been SO LONG since you've been there.

"""""
June 30, 2020
Public’s Mood Turns Grim; Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today.""""

View attachment 357758

Back to the drawing board you go TDS'er......This poll has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with LefTard policies, lawlessness and the BLM (Broke Lost Monkeys)
Those whom answered "Angry" and "Dissatisfied" are good real Americans and Trump supporters while those whom answered "satisfied", "proud/hopefull" are definitely Leftist filth.
Question:
"Are you ___________ with the way things are going in this country today?"

I don't think so, oh incurious one.
You fuckers are so afraid of READING anything more than a fucking headline.

That was a sublink to drill down on the main article:

"In the presidential contest, Donald Trump faces a 10 percentage point deficit in his race against Joe Biden: 54% of registered voters say if the election were held today, they would support Biden or lean toward voting for him, while 44% support Trump or lean toward supporting him.

The new national survey by Pew Research Center, conducted June 16-22 among 4,708 adults, including 3,577 registered voters, finds sharp differences in how voters evaluate Trump’s presidency compared with Biden’s presidency, if he is elected. Very few voters – just 9% – say Trump is an average president; 37% say he is a good or great president; and a much larger share (53%) say he is poor or terrible, including 42% who think he is a terrible president.""""""

Only filthy, unproductive pieces of unAmerican shit respond to polls and they all hate Donald Trump...connect the dots filth.

Has anyone truly legitimate been 'polled' this election cycle?

I've been polled a couple of times... A couple during the primary and once during the general.

The second one was a push poll done by the Republican turd running for the state legislature....

You could tell it was when the poor girl started reading talking points about how the democrat wants to eat babies.

Has anyone truly legitimate been 'polled' this election cycle?

I've been polled a couple of times... A couple during the primary and once during the general.

The second one was a push poll done by the Republican turd running for the state legislature....

You could tell it was when the poor girl started reading talking points about how the democrat wants to eat babies.
/——/ Well, that was ridiculous. DemocRATs don’t want to eat babies, they want to sell their body parts for fun and profit.

I got a political poll call one day and made the lady so angry with me she hung up......:4_13_65:
Some Dem polsters asked me if I would support Biden and a few other Dems. I responded by saying that I am a firearms absolutist and that I will not rest until it is legal for felons to carry belt-fed machine guns into every school or courthouse in America. Then I asked, "does that answer your question?"

I got a political poll call one day and made the lady so angry with me she hung up......:4_13_65:
Some Dem polsters asked me if I would support Biden and a few other Dems. I responded by saying that I am a firearms absolutist and that I will not rest until it is legal for felons to carry belt-fed machine guns into every school or courthouse in America. Then I asked, "does that answer your question?"

Hahaha....that’s almost perfect...you should have said “BLACK FELONS”

/——/ Well, that was ridiculous. DemocRATs don’t want to eat babies, they want to sell their body parts for fun and profit.

Fetuses aren't babies, and using those tissues for medical treatment is better than throwing them away.

Are eagle eggs eagles?
right-wing-abortion1.jpg

The eggs aren't an endangered specie though...right?

No, but the species would have a harder time continuing without them. An Eagle might lay four eggs, and only one of those chicks might reach adulthood. That's why we protect their eggs.

Abortion among humans actually INCREASES the ability of Homo Sapiens to continue to exist. Limited resources...

Here's the thing. Up until fairly recently, people had six kids because maybe only two would survive to adulthood. As an example, Mozart and his wife had six kids. Only two of them became adults and neither of them had children. So there are no living Mozarts today.

Heck, my grandparents had three kids, only two of which lived to be adults.

Today, infant mortality is rare... we don't need every fetus to turn into a person to continue the species.

I’ve never received a ‘polling’ call nor have I ever responded to one online...have you?
I have. Every election I get calls. I belive its because I voted in every election since 1980 and have lived in the same area most of my life.I was also politicaly active on some issues when I was younger.

The eggs aren't an endangered specie though...right?

No, but the species would have a harder time continuing without them. An Eagle might lay four eggs, and only one of those chicks might reach adulthood. That's why we protect their eggs.

Abortion among humans actually INCREASES the ability of Homo Sapiens to continue to exist. Limited resources...

Here's the thing. Up until fairly recently, people had six kids because maybe only two would survive to adulthood. As an example, Mozart and his wife had six kids. Only two of them became adults and neither of them had children. So there are no living Mozarts today.

Heck, my grandparents had three kids, only two of which lived to be adults.

Today, infant mortality is rare... we don't need every fetus to turn into a person to continue the species.

That’s a sick and twisted perspective and you’re too shameless to know it. I’m certain that nobody is surprised.

Forum List

Back