Do any republicans have a sense of humor?

Which Republican has the best sense of humor?

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

• Mitt Romney

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Marco Rubio

• Jeb Bush

• Scott Walker

• Total voters
I believe that things that are funny to Republicans are cutting food stamps for kids, car crashes, plane crashes, shutting down daycare, people falling down stairs. Things that cause people hurt and makes them look awkward. Republicans can't help it. It's who they are. I wish it weren't so.
It's who they are. I wish it weren't so
yea right....you would not have an act if it was like that.....

I will make one point though, Chris Rock said he stopped performing on college campuses. Because they are easily offended. Now tell me what political party are in the majority at college campuses? I personally think rock is pretty funny.
Who are the Conservative comedians?

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?
That annoying ventriloquist, god how conservatives love him.
I don't know for sure, but isn't Ron white
I will make one point though, Chris Rock said he stopped performing on college campuses. Because they are easily offended. Now tell me what political party are in the majority at college campuses? I personally think rock is pretty funny.

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?
That annoying ventriloquist, god how conservatives love him.
I'd say Ron White is funny.
Jeff Dunham.

Yeah I like him too.

Which Republicans could sit down with Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman and mix it up with them? Which ones could engage in cutting edge or topical humor?

Funny
Chris Christie: guy has a strong knowledge of popular culture and can be self depreciating
Sarah Palin: May have the best timing and is quick with a zinger
Rick Perry: Good ole boy can tell a story

Not bad:
Huckabee: Very Christian but can come up with something funny once in a while
Marco Rubio: Might be a dark horse and have a good sense of humor

Clueless:
Rand Paul: No knowledge of popular culture
Jeb Bush: Lacks the good ole boy aura of his brother
Mitt Romney: Like your weird Uncle Willard laughing at things nobody else gets
Bobby Jindal: No knowledge of popular culture or understanding of what is funny
Scott Walker: Zombie

Just plain scary:
Ted Cruz: Guy you are afraid to joke with

We laugh at you daily. Funny bone intact.

Somehow I don't think the 2016 Republican candidate is on that list.

Put me down for "other".
You are correct, I forgot to list Putin

For the record, he has no sense of humor

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Rush Limbaugh isn't a comedian, he's a fear-mongerer. Unless I'm mistaken and conservatives think it's funny that Obama "wants us to get ebola"

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Rush Limbaugh isn't a comedian, he's a fear-mongerer. Unless I'm mistaken and conservatives think it's funny that Obama "wants us to get ebola"
No actually it's measles, since he opened the borders for anyone. We have an epidemic of a once eradicated disease. Thanks Obama and you're policies.

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Rush is a comedian

It's just that his ditto heads don't realize it

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Rush is a comedian

Funny like a rubber crutch, perfect for his core audience of sadists and sociopaths.

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Rush is a comedian

yea like Ed the Cynic.....that guy has quotes from 5 years ago......

These aren't Republicans (although there is a cameo from a R not on the poll list) but I'll take the opportunity to post this, it's pretty funny:

Republicans have no sense of humor. If they did, they'd be laughing their asses off at themselves.

George W Bush had a good sense of humor, Reagan was maybe the best ever

Why are todays Republicans such stick in the muds?

Because they know in the back of their minds that they are no different than their Democratic siblings...when you are that embarrassed and worried about what Karma has in store for you, it's hard to find your funny bone.

Dennis Miller
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone else?

Michelle Bachman
Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Bobby Jindal

Which Republicans could sit down with Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman and mix it up with them? Which ones could engage in cutting edge or topical humor?

Funny
Chris Christie: guy has a strong knowledge of popular culture and can be self depreciating
Sarah Palin: May have the best timing and is quick with a zinger
Rick Perry: Good ole boy can tell a story

Not bad:
Huckabee: Very Christian but can come up with something funny once in a while
Marco Rubio: Might be a dark horse and have a good sense of humor

Clueless:
Rand Paul: No knowledge of popular culture
Jeb Bush: Lacks the good ole boy aura of his brother
Mitt Romney: Like your weird Uncle Willard laughing at things nobody else gets
Bobby Jindal: No knowledge of popular culture or understanding of what is funny
Scott Walker: Zombie

Just plain scary:
Ted Cruz: Guy you are afraid to joke with

Bill Clinton was probably the best of the Democrats. Reid is horrible. Pelosi is frightening, Boxer is simply dumb. I did love the "Better know a Congressional District" series that was on the Colbert Report.....he had some great Dems on there! Truly funny, and very bright. Much better than the Repub congress people he showcased. Well there was one woman that was good....can't remember her name though.

Forum List

Back