Phony CIA Agent Pulled Off a ‘Scam’ to Impose Environmental Regulations

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This is how typical liberals get their way:

" According to the Senate report, Beale’s career at the EPA was marked by relentless dishonesty on matters large and small and a cadre of supervisors who, like McCarthy apparently in the matter of his retirement pay, enabled his self-dealing behaviors.

He claimed an injury so he could ride first-class on flights for government business, which in one case drove the ticket price from $1,000 to $14,000. He forged expense forms, claimed to be away on CIA business for 2½ years worth of work days and flew to Los Angeles and stayed in posh hotels on the EPA’s tab for family visits that had nothing to do with agency work.

Few even attempted to question Beale’s frequent absences, enormous expense reports, exorbitant salary—he retired as the agency’s highest-paid employee—and lack of accountability. He was personally popular, well-connected and believed to be among the agency’s most effective employees.

But Beale’s greatest deception has nothing to do with first-class flights and fancy hotels.

Beale, who is serving a 32-month sentence in the federal prison in Cumberland, Md., for pleading guilty to felony theft of government property, spent most of his career devising regulations under the Clean Air Act that are justified by science few have seen and no one has peer-reviewed, according to the Senate report.

"We should all question how John Beale became a senior official at the EPA and played a major role in long-lasting policy decisions while pulling off a scam I thought only Hollywood could make up," Sen. David Vitter, R-La., told The Daily Signal.

"But this egregious case helped us successfully reveal how EPA has wasted taxpayer resources and mismanagement in a manner that is far too common." "

Phony CIA Agent Pulled Off a ‘Scam’ to Impose Environmental Regulations

http://dailysignal.com/2015/02/10/senate-report-exposes-epas-secret-science-phony-cia-agent/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thffacebook02102015

The story never mentions his political affiliations....

Does it need to? Does the political affiliation affect your opinion of the deception on the part of this guy?

How about rendering an opinion on his actions alone without looking through party glasses?

Does it need to? Does the political affiliation affect your opinion of the deception on the part of this guy?

How about rendering an opinion on his actions alone without looking through party glasses?
Because you can't...
His actions were wrong, but I doubt he will get by without punishment.....

Because you can't...

Gosh, you blew your chance to take the high road and render an impartial opinion. But since I bashed the guy for the liberal he is, you are obliged to stick by your party.

Because you can't...

Gosh, you blew your chance to take the high road and render an impartial opinion. But since I bashed the guy for the liberal he is, you are obliged to stick by your party.
Liberal is not a party.....

Because you can't...

In other words, you still want to play games, but not give an honest opinion of the guy? Got it.

Because you can't...

In other words, you still want to play games, but not give an honest opinion of the guy? Got it.
I already did, but please allow yourself the dignity of not claiming I didn't...

Forum List

Back