Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.

...and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.
:slap:

Then why vote? What do you enjoy doing? Do that on election day. Don't worry buddy we got you.

No.

Do you believe the establishment just puts their foot on the scale for one particular party to win?

Or will the global institutional investors put their foot on the scale and influence the elections for which ever party will most support their current agenda?

In general no. Is there a lot of behind-the-scenes political maneuvering? yes. An example Bernie Sanders would have been the nominee for president but the DNC big shots changed the rules a bit to give Hillary Clinton the edge.

1700149958844.png

• Banned
Do you believe the establishment just puts their foot on the scale for one particular party to win?

Or will the global institutional investors put their foot on the scale and influence the elections for which ever party will most support their current agenda?

The WE's greatest fear is for a competent president to take office, uncover their corruption, and put them in prison. Imagine an honest AG releasing the list of Epstein clients and then prosecuting them.

The WE has way too much to lose to take the chance of Trump or any other honest person being elected president.

The WE's greatest fear is for a competent president to take office, uncover their corruption, and put them in prison. Imagine an honest AG releasing the list of Epstein clients and then prosecuting them.

The WE has way too much to lose to take the chance of Trump or any other honest person being elected president.
WE? Do you mean World Economic Forum? WEF?

001-d-jpg.773882

:dunno:

Do you know that Obama is really a Muslim Mullah from Kenya?

All elections are rigged. Voting just gives the illusion that we have a democratic process of selecting our leaders. We voters are just useful idiots that make the whole charade work.

Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged...​

:desk:

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

<ahem>

that's a damn shame.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy.

head palm.gif

is a puppet and a figurehead.

no puppet ... no puppet...

no, YOU'RE the puppet ...

YOU'RE the puppet!

Obama is the ideological leader of the WE.

images.png

He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.

images (1).jpg

You're blowing smoke and you have no commitment to your claims.

If you and your well armed fellow Americans were serious you would have done something by now to take back the presidency that Biden stole.

Instead, all the gun rhetoric about being well armed to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, turned out to fake. rhetoric and false bravado, blah, blahhhhhhhhhhh..

Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged......and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE. I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.

Who could argue against that? The WE has given us EVERY reason to believe so, and NO reason not to believe so.

Also, how can one not assume Biden isn't a puppet and a figurehead? Are we to believe this vegetable incompetent is actually capable of running the country or is behind these insane, crazy, contrary decisions? Worse, Obumma bragged of exactly that--- of running more than two terms as a proxy with exactly the kind of guy in office as a front man that Biden is.

Who could argue against that? The WE has given us EVERY reason to believe so, and NO reason not to believe so.

Also, how can one not assume Biden isn't a puppet and a figurehead? Are we to believe this vegetable incompetent is actually capable of running the country or is behind these insane, crazy, contrary decisions? Worse, Obumma bragged of exactly that--- of running more than two terms as a proxy with exactly the kind of guy in office as a front man that Biden is.

Anyone who thinks that Biden is running anything is a damned fool.

You're blowing smoke and you have no commitment to your claims.

If you and your well armed fellow Americans were serious you would have done something by now to take back the presidency that Biden stole.

Instead, all the gun rhetoric about being well armed to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, turned out to fake. rhetoric and false bravado, blah, blahhhhhhhhhhh..

You're dishonestly attributing arguments to me that I have not made.

Yes. The political class. Democrats are political class. So are RINO's. Look at what they push.

Fascism. One at 100mph, the other at 75mph.

But the end result is fascist.

Forum List

Back