Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged...

Yeah? So the Town clerk who oversaw the elections tried to stack the deck for herself. And the judge tossed it out.
Memba when then SOS of GA Brian Kemp oversaw the election for governor that Stacey Abrams lost? :)

How many of those Trump appointed judges threw out the 2020 election results??..oh yeah..none of them.
Democrat involvement more to come. If they are willing to do it in a small election how much more would they want to do it in a federal election? And remember your leftist argument there is very little voter fraud. 🖕😅

...and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.
no, its the world needed low taxes for mammon not to force everyones hands since the worlds networks could and do legally rig the systems,

but for now its still just the west and the east and not the west vs the west vs the west vs the west etc

so you still are learning to govern without the Cold War nato experts but with AI which governed all through covids until inflation was economic warfare and the AI computation didn't do all that well with inflation

its not that mammon or the demons that exist inside of rich or powerful networks are controlling everyone or everything but forcing everyone to act as if they're barely able to maintain their righteousness

and their righteousness is what keeps you them or us from being the ostracized germans or shiites or etc the dead countries reborn into the community after losing to the majority of the righteous

Why do all these voting irregularities always happen when a democrat is involved?
Not quite true.

Before Trump was elected, the exact same method had already been deployed for the former DNC chair, to ensure she did not lose her seat.

To this day, I do not understand why the GOP controlled state of Florida, and Trump's DoJ did not do something about this.

Last edited:
Democrat involvement more to come. If they are willing to do it in a small election how much more would they want to do it in a federal election? And remember your leftist argument there is very little voter fraud. 🖕😅
Who says a Democrat was involved? Or even a Republican? This was an election for Town Board Chair. Both candidates are listed as Non-Partisan. In these types of small town races, they don't even
identify with a party. So you had a long time clerk who thought she could rig the game. I'll bet every last dollar in my wallet she is deep red conservative. :)

1700228323487.png

Despite your fervent assertion, there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
Your savior lost. Fair and square. Crying like a sore loser about it three years later won't help you
because he's going to lose by an even bigger margin next year.

What will you do then?

Attachments

• 1700228195084.png
    1700228195084.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah? So the Town clerk who oversaw the elections tried to stack the deck for herself. And the judge tossed it out.
Memba when then SOS of GA Brian Kemp oversaw the election for governor that Stacey Abrams lost? :)

How many of those Trump appointed judges threw out the 2020 election results??..oh yeah..none of them.
Tell littlereb the system works.

The 2 party system guarantees that no one will ever be able to run for office that can't be controlled to a big extent. It is actually a uniparty system, playing good cop/bad cop for the public, appearing to be different factions. The control is by greed, fear and blackmailing the crisis actors we vote for, and is totally effective. The compliant media plays a huge role in maintaining the narrative, that is why the urgency for putting a lid on "misinformation" and "false news". The last nail in the coffin was the citizen's united decision to allow unlimited corporate money for politicians' campaigns. Vote all you want, it doesn't hurt anything, but it is just another poll to be ignored by the power brokers who are obligated to their real constituants: the money bags.
Jes' goes to show ya, be careful who ya give yer money to. ;)

Who says a Democrat was involved? Or even a Republican? This was an election for Town Board Chair. Both candidates are listed as Non-Partisan. In these types of small town races, they don't even
identify with a party. So you had a long time clerk who thought she could rig the game. I'll bet every last dollar in my wallet she is deep red conservative. :)

View attachment 859883

Despite your fervent assertion, there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
Your savior lost. Fair and square. Crying like a sore loser about it three years later won't help you
because he's going to lose by an even bigger margin next year.

What will you do then?
Is that why there are now two elections that have been ordered to have a new election? This is not new..

Is that why there are now two elections that have been ordered to have a new election? This is not new..
It is a damn shame, that the state of our republic has fallen to a point, that you need visual proof, or actual confessions that there has been some actual electoral malfeasance before the establishment will cop to it.

And when there are actual whistle blowers telling us that the computerized voting systems are corrupt, what do they do about that?

They prosecute the whistle blowers. :rolleyes:
Sort of, discourages anyone from standing up to the establishment.

All the reasons in the world to play along with the corruption, and none to stand up to it.

Following up with Steve Heller, formerly known as the "Diebold Whistle-blower"

1700247184124.png

More and more, I live in fear of what this country is becoming.​

It is a damn shame, that the state of our republic has fallen to a point, that you need visual proof, or actual confessions that there has been some actual electoral malfeasance before the establishment will cop to it.

And when there are actual whistle blowers telling us that the computerized voting systems are corrupt, what do they do about that?

They prosecute the whistle blowers. :rolleyes:
Sort of, discourages anyone from standing up to the establishment.

All the reasons in the world to play along with the corruption, and none to stand up to it.

Following up with Steve Heller, formerly known as the "Diebold Whistle-blower"

View attachment 859993

More and more, I live in fear of what this country is becoming.​

Thanks for the links when I get the time I'll check them out.

...and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.
There will be a vote. Will it be an honest vote? Only those arranging for the vote know at this time. Yes political operatives with power do engineer the process to advantage this or that candidate. But the vote is problematic for them if they can't figure a way to engineer that too.

We can hope the lessons of 2020 were learned sufficiently that there won't be as much opportunity for widespread cheating this time. But I honestly don't know.

In my state:
--people can register to vote on election day
--unethical registration practices have been observed, reported, nothing happened
--mail in ballots cannot be mandated but are encouraged
--no voter ID is allowed. You verbally give your birthdate and address at the polls and you get your ballot.
--ballots are marked on paper but then are fed into an electronic machine that 'counts' your vote. There is zero way to know if the machine did count it or if it counted it in the way you voted.
--Voter rolls are never purged. People who have been gone from the state, including some dead ones, for many years can still get a ballot by asking for one. (In 2020 during COVID an unknown number of ballots were mailed to those. We got five ballots mailed to our house.)
--challenges to the vote are summarily dismissed
--in very close elections where the Republican is ahead, an overlooked ballot box always seems to be found with just enough votes for the Democrat to win.
--Democrats--no Republicans ever--have controlled the state legislature and most larger city councils in the 111 year history of our state.

We remain at or near the top of most bad statistics
We remain at or near the bottom of most good statistics

But because the Democrats control the media and what the people are allowed to see/hear as news, we never seem to get any smarter.

Those who vote do not hold more power than those who make the rules about voting and who count the votes.

If you had any knowledge at all of the history of Bridgeport, CT, we wouldn't be having a discussion.
It's Bridgeport, CT. :)
Knowing it's democrat involvement is all anyone needs to know. What about the other involving a democrat? So why are you appearing to play it off as common knowledge?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back