Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged...

Do any of you share my belief that the presidential election is rigged...​

It is almost irrelevant if the Shadow Government can still run the country in the way it has already and separately decided .
It is the same in Peace time as it is in War .
Never fight .
Just back both sides .Or , control them , to be more accurate .

If you do not control the International Bankers you control zilch .

The WE's greatest fear is for a competent president to take office, uncover their corruption, and put them in prison. Imagine an honest AG releasing the list of Epstein clients and then prosecuting them.

Guess that is why we have not had one of those this entire century

You're dishonestly attributing arguments to me that I have not made.
K9Buck said:
...and that the Washington Establishment will ( again) select our next president?
I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

--------------------------
Sure you did, but failure to act causes you to run for cover.

Yes. The political class. Democrats are political class. So are RINO's. Look at what they push.

Fascism. One at 100mph, the other at 75mph.

But the end result is fascist.

Yes, it is fascism.

K9Buck said:
...and that the Washington Establishment will ( again) select our next president?
I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

--------------------------
Sure you did, but failure to act causes you to run for cover.

You're too stupid and dishonest to engage further. Good riddance.

The 2 party system guarantees that no one will ever be able to run for office that can't be controlled to a big extent. It is actually a uniparty system, playing good cop/bad cop for the public, appearing to be different factions. The control is by greed, fear and blackmailing the crisis actors we vote for, and is totally effective. The compliant media plays a huge role in maintaining the narrative, that is why the urgency for putting a lid on "misinformation" and "false news". The last nail in the coffin was the citizen's united decision to allow unlimited corporate money for politicians' campaigns. Vote all you want, it doesn't hurt anything, but it is just another poll to be ignored by the power brokers who are obligated to their real constituants: the money bags.

I've watched Biden for 40 years. He never had adoring fans. He always had even friends who spoke of his laziness, his poor judgement, his proven lack of intelligence ( I mean, botton 10 of Syracuse Law class !!)

What has changed is the herds of bovine voters saw him close only when he ran. Even then he never got crowds or glowing adulation. Most people voted for him because they hated him less or they figured that such a low-energy avuncular clod can be a 4-year placeholder.
IF you have friends and neighbors who talk on this, this is the common line

Voters in northern Wisconsin town head to polls for court-ordered redo election
Yeah? So the Town clerk who oversaw the elections tried to stack the deck for herself. And the judge tossed it out.
Memba when then SOS of GA Brian Kemp oversaw the election for governor that Stacey Abrams lost? :)

How many of those Trump appointed judges threw out the 2020 election results??..oh yeah..none of them.

Voters in northern Wisconsin town head to polls for court-ordered redo election
So, let’s see…

One small town nobody ever heard of had an irregularity in the mayoral primary.

Guess that proves there was nationwide corruption in 2020

...and that the Washington Establishment will (again) select our next president? I'd love to be wrong but I have ZERO faith in the integrity of the WE.

I further believe that Obama is and has been directing U.S. policy. Biden is a puppet and a figurehead. Obama is the ideological leader of the WE. He might even be the anti-Christ, but that's another thread.
No, I don't think that the election is rigged.

Forum List

Back