Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
The poll is idiotic, with only two choices .

In the choice between two crap candidates who are both flawed, corrupt and unethical, Trump is still the worst choice. No regrets. No one I've talked to has expressed regret either.

You uneducated rubes seem to be under the delusion that people will vote now vote for trump the deployabl
The honest ones will. I have to admit, it'll only be a few. Hillary supporters are inherently dishonest

Of course not. Can't imagine why anybody (who wasn't a right winger) would hold Hillary accountable for an 11th hour conservative attempt to derail her.

Oh yes! I'm so upset that I voted before this revelation! Whoa is me!

And as Comey said, he doesn't know if there's going to be a revelation or anything new. it's not anything off of Hillary's server
And there are probably some early voters who wished they'd waited to see what comes of this.

The funny thing about many Trump supporters - they don't seem to think there's a thing wrong with him and excuse his every ethical lapse and misogynistic blunder.

Most Hillary supporters I know, are not particularly happy with her ethics and see her as flawed.

The funny thing about many Trump supporters - they don't seem to think there's a thing wrong with him and excuse his every ethical lapse and misogynistic blunder.

Most Hillary supporters I know, are not particularly happy with her ethics and see her as flawed.
What does misogynistic mean?

I am now going to deflect. Please be prepared to read a deflection. I apologize in advance...but this cannot go unsaid.

Donald J Trump is currently being sued for his failed Trump University scam and for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl. Both cases are going to trial. This is a real thing with real plaintiffs, real lawyers and real judges.

Should early Trump voters want to wait to see what comes of these legal actions before voting?

This concludes Lone Laugher's deflection.

Come on, people!

The poll is idiotic, with only two choices .

In the choice between two crap candidates who are both flawed, corrupt and unethical, Trump is still the worst choice. No regrets. No one I've talked to has expressed regret either.
Au contraire. hiLIARy is worse. She has a long record and its chock full 'o failure after failure

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Actually a better chance of that happening with Trump. Clinton is not facing a civil suit concerning the rape of a 13 year old. Or facing a trial concerning fraud for the Trump University.

I am now going to deflect. Please be prepared to read a deflection. I apologize in advance...but this cannot go unsaid.

Donald J Trump is currently being sued for his failed Trump University scam and for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl. Both cases are going to trial. This is a real thing with real plaintiffs, real lawyers and real judges.

Should early Trump voters want to wait to see what comes of these legal actions before voting?

Come on, people!
You should start a thread on that.

Come on, people!
You should start a thread on that.

Nope. It fit in well right here.

Forum List

Back