Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?

FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.

How many fucking times does this need to be repeated?

How long is this baseless stupidity and misinformation going to continue?

Daughter and grandson were here today, and both leaning Hillary.

Didn't ask if this has affected their choices
Why didn't you ridicule them for being so stupid?

You voting for Trump?

Should I ridicule you for being stupid?
Go right ahead. Then I will point out why you're a douche bag moron. People who vote for Clinton deserve to be ridiculed.

So do people that vote for Trump

Some states (seemed mostly in the midwestern states) are allowing voters to go back and change their votes. Thing is you have to do it by the 1st of next month, which is Tuesday. Some have done it.

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?
I don't know. The "news" was saying those that voted early the VAST majority are partisan and die hard democraps. I would say 95% that have voted were partisan and 5% are older folks or those that have to work etc. I voted early because I got kids to take care of and the wife works so.

You uneducated rubes seem to be under the delusion that people will vote now for trump the deplorable
Where did I say that? There are two other candidates disgusted Hillary supporters could choose :)

That's simply not true. They don't even have the Green Party in my red state, so there's no voting for Jill Stein.

I know of one of USMB's leading crony Establ Dem cheer leaders who should be EXTREMELY embarrassed :eusa_whistle: Ravi : I voted bitches
bwhaha.gif

You uneducated rubes seem to be under the delusion that people will vote now for trump the deplorable
Where did I say that? There are two other candidates disgusted Hillary supporters could choose :)

That's simply not true. They don't even have the Green Party in my red state, so there's no voting for Jill Stein.

Same here. I'm in Nevada, and had the option to vote for Darrell Castle (who?), Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente (who?), or Gary "what's Aleppo" Johnson, but couldn't vote for Jill Stein.

I'm moving back to Cali next year.

Forum List

Back