Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?
Do you think anyone decided to vote for hillary because the investigation was closed? I mean they were torn but then decided after comey dropped the case? No. So no ones cares the investigation is still open.
Well, Neither of us 'know' what all the early Hillary voters think or believe, do we? Thats why its an interesting question, IMHO.
And, so far in this very unscientific poll, 3 people have opted for they don't regret voting early in light of the recent developments, and 2 that they do regret having voted early.

That makes sense to me. There are Hillary voters who probably thought this was all behind them and are concerned to find that it might not be.

There might also be some regret among people who don't normally vote Dem but thought she is the less sleazy option this time round, but now aren't so sure.
Either way, you seem to be suggesting there isn't anybody who has already voted for Hillary who would be concerned about her behaviour, no matter what. That is a sad indictment indeed.

Do you think if we find out in a month trump is a rapist or did bribe the Texas AG to drop he case on Trump U, do you think people who voted for Trump early would be sorry and wish they could take their vote back? Sure. So I guess until we find out Trump is or isn't a rapist, maybe we should just play it safe and vote Hillary.

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?
Do you think anyone decided to vote for hillary because the investigation was closed? I mean they were torn but then decided after comey dropped the case? No. So no ones cares the investigation is still open.
Well, Neither of us 'know' what all the early Hillary voters think or believe, do we? Thats why its an interesting question, IMHO.
And, so far in this very unscientific poll, 3 people have opted for they don't regret voting early in light of the recent developments, and 2 that they do regret having voted early.

That makes sense to me. There are Hillary voters who probably thought this was all behind them and are concerned to find that it might not be.

There might also be some regret among people who don't normally vote Dem but thought she is the less sleazy option this time round, but now aren't so sure.
Either way, you seem to be suggesting there isn't anybody who has already voted for Hillary who would be concerned about her behaviour, no matter what. That is a sad indictment indeed.

Do you think if we find out in a month trump is a rapist or did bribe the Texas AG to drop he case on Trump U, do you think people who voted for Trump early would be sorry and wish they could take their vote back? Sure. So I guess until we find out Trump is or isn't a rapist, maybe we should just play it safe and vote Hillary.
Did Trump rape you? Does your butt hurt?

Did Trump rape you? Does your butt hurt?
No Comey did. Trump paid him to. Man I'd like to take Comey behind the gym.

Yes, I think there'd be some early voting regret over that too.

Mango...mmmmmmm....
tongue_smile.gif

mango-07.jpg

Nine days out from the election, and every winger in here is trying desperately to convince themselves and each other they can shit talk Trump's way to the presidency.

You want to see 'in denial', it's as close as the nearest mirror.
ROFL! It takes true denial to believe Hillary can still win under the current circumstances. Her scandal will be the only thing in the news for the next days.

She's done. Stick a fork in her.
080108-stick-a-fork-in-hillary.jpg

Boy, it sure is fun watching retards making fools of themselves as they ASSUME things about the emails on Abedin's computer.

...“The President doesn’t believe that Director Comey is intentionally trying to influence the outcome of an election,” Earnest said. “The President doesn’t believe that he’s secretly strategizing to benefit one candidate or one political party. He’s in a tough spot and he’s the one who will be in a position to defend his actions in the face of significant criticism”...

Obama Doesn't Think the FBI Chief Is Trying to Influence the Election

Forum List

Back