Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I know of one of USMB's leading crony Establ Dem cheer leaders who should be EXTREMELY embarrassed :eusa_whistle: Ravi : I voted bitches
bwhaha.gif
Well, not a one so far. But maybe it's just too embarrassing to admit to.
true

the board seems deserted of the usual dem crony establ fluffer brigade as of late :eusa_think:

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?
You uneducated rubes seem to be under the delusion that people will vote now for trump the deplorable
Where did I say that? There are two other candidates disgusted Hillary supporters could choose :)

That's simply not true. They don't even have the Green Party in my red state, so there's no voting for Jill Stein.

Same here. I'm in Nevada, and had the option to vote for Darrell Castle (who?), Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente (who?), or Gary "what's Aleppo" Johnson, but couldn't vote for Jill Stein.

I'm moving back to Cali next year.
Moving back before the "Big one?"

Nine days out from the election, and every winger in here is trying desperately to convince themselves and each other they can shit talk Trump's way to the presidency.

You want to see 'in denial', it's as close as the nearest mirror.

Nine days out from the election, and every winger in here is trying desperately to convince themselves and each other they can shit talk Trump's way to the presidency.

You may see it in yours, it's not in mine.

I dont' want to see either of them in office, neither are qualified for the job.

ROFL! It takes true denial to believe Hillary can still win under the current circumstances. Her scandal will be the only thing in the news for the next days.

She's done. Stick a fork in her.

In some states, you can go to the polls and over-ride your prior absentee ballot.

Keep in mind that in just about every case, DEMOCRATS have been behind the state rule changes that allow absentee voting many weeks before the actual election date. The reason - as with fighting Voter ID laws - is to create as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible.

Most of the HillaryFolk that I have met really don't care if she is a criminal - they knew that when they voted for her. the problem here is that she is very possibly going to be indicted in the weeks or months after the election, and that makes the whole thing rather icky.

Of course Barry could just pardon her. I wouldn't put it past him.
I didn't realise you can override your early vote in some states. The early voting seems ridiculous to me, since it's weeks and not days - and as we've seen, anything can happen. If you won't be around to vote on the day, you can vote by mail so that seems perfectly adequate for those who can't vote on the day. There are some studies that indicate such early voting leads to lower turnout for some reason. I would hate to have voted early and then a bombshell is dropped and I regret it, and feel like a mug!
We don't have a choice. Liberals took that away from us to turn us into a direct vote democracy as opposed to the republic we were founded under.

It took me well over an hour to vote via mail-in, there were many initiatives on the ballot. If anyone collects enough signatures their proposed law, regardless how inept or ill considered, can get on the ballot. Almost everything was for more control and more spending.

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?
Do you think anyone decided to vote for hillary because the investigation was closed? I mean they were torn but then decided after comey dropped the case? No. So no ones cares the investigation is still open.

Do you think anyone decided to vote for hillary because the investigation was closed? I mean they were torn but then decided after comey dropped the case? No. So no ones cares the investigation is still open.
Your bong lied to you. Investigations don't close until a verdict is reached or a statute of limitations runs out. Many think/thought Hillary was found innocent when that is not the case. And yes, it does bother some that her carelessness has emails spreading god knows where if it's on a pervert's laptop.

Well, Neither of us 'know' what all the early Hillary voters think or believe, do we? Thats why its an interesting question, IMHO.
And, so far in this very unscientific poll, 3 people have opted for they don't regret voting early in light of the recent developments, and 2 that they do regret having voted early.

That makes sense to me. There are Hillary voters who probably thought this was all behind them and are concerned to find that it might not be.

There might also be some regret among people who don't normally vote Dem but thought she is the less sleazy option this time round, but now aren't so sure.
Either way, you seem to be suggesting there isn't anybody who has already voted for Hillary who would be concerned about her behaviour, no matter what. That is a sad indictment indeed.

What state do you live in there are states you can change your vote
Hi Lovebear. I'm not American so I don't vote in your very interesting elections. I'm English, and we don't have early voting, which is a reason I'm interested in whether there are any regrets among early voters when stuff comes out at the 11th hour - and after they've cast their vote.

Well, Neither of us 'know' what all the early Hillary voters think or believe, do we? Thats why its an interesting question, IMHO.
And, so far in this very unscientific poll, 3 people have opted for they don't regret voting early in light of the recent developments, and 2 that they do regret having voted early.

That makes sense to me. There are Hillary voters who probably thought this was all behind them and are concerned to find that it might not be.

There might also be some regret among people who don't normally vote Dem but thought she is the less sleazy option this time round, but now aren't so sure.
Either way, you seem to be suggesting there isn't anybody who has already voted for Hillary who would be concerned about her behaviour, no matter what. That is a sad indictment indeed.
Why aren't they sure? Because of information that may or may not be out there? I talk to moderates and independents and the only people who care about Comey are people who weren't going to vote for Hillary anyways.

Forum List

Back