Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I am now going to deflect. Please be prepared to read a deflection. I apologize in advance...but this cannot go unsaid.

Donald J Trump is currently being sued for his failed Trump University scam and for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl. Both cases are going to trial. This is a real thing with real plaintiffs, real lawyers and real judges.

Should early Trump voters want to wait to see what comes of these legal actions before voting?

This concludes Lone Laugher's deflection.

Come on, people!
You should start a thread on that.

Nope. It fit in well right here.
No, it's a deflection, as you yourself noted. But I do think it would make a good thread.

Too bad stupid Comey has waited so long to restart the case. It may cost the country and the whole world...
Hillary was scum before this revelation this is just another installment of The Clinton Family Horrors. The world may have a front row seat in watching this witch get her ass kicked right and left by the investigations.

I am now going to deflect. Please be prepared to read a deflection. I apologize in advance...but this cannot go unsaid.

Donald J Trump is currently being sued for his failed Trump University scam and for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl. Both cases are going to trial. This is a real thing with real plaintiffs, real lawyers and real judges.

Should early Trump voters want to wait to see what comes of these legal actions before voting?

This concludes Lone Laugher's deflection.

Come on, people!
You should start a thread on that.

Nope. It fit in well right here.
No, it's a deflection, as you yourself noted. But I do think it would make a good thread.

Not that interested. It's something that Trump supporters need to deal with.

Some states let citizens change their early vote. Obama should present an executive order to allow it nationwide. :p

I see Comey trying to keep his job. He has bungled this so bad that no self respecting Law Enforcement Agency will hire him. He HAS to do it this way knowing that he's toast in Hillary gets into the Presidency. If Hillary wins, watch comey closely on what job he goes to. Chances are, he already knows. This is how Washington works.

I see Comey trying to keep his job. He has bungled this so bad that no self respecting Law Enforcement Agency will hire him. He HAS to do it this way knowing that he's toast in Hillary gets into the Presidency. If Hillary wins, watch comey closely on what job he goes to. Chances are, he already knows. This is how Washington works.
If Trump wins, Comey will serve out his term. If Hillary wins, he's toast.

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?

Not at all. Why would anyone regret voting Hillary over some stupid rightwing witch hunt?
Will you still feel you voted the right way if she's elected then impeached?

Actually, no. Because none of the alternatives were an option for me. I'd rather die than vote Trump.

....wish they'd waited in light of Hillary being under investigation by the FBI again?

Not at all. Why would anyone regret voting Hillary over some stupid rightwing witch hunt?
If she wins the popular vote, she will be indicted. Then she will pardon herself. Then she will be impeached immediately.

There is no way that Hillary can serve 4 years as President. That's the bottom line.

If she wins the popular vote, she will be indicted. Then she will pardon herself. Then she will be impeached immediately.

There is no way that Hillary can serve 4 years as President. That's the bottom line.

She won't be indicted, she won't be impeached, and none of your ridiculous right wing wet dreams will ever come true.

She won't be indicted, she won't be impeached, and none of your ridiculous right wing wet dreams will ever come true.
If Trump wins, she'll be wearing an orange jumpsuit. So will a lot of other cronies in the Obama administration. Lois Lerner comes to mind.

She will be indicted if Trump wins, and possibly even if she wins.

I wanted to vote, but MANGO was not an option.
Mango wine is Hillary's choice and manufacturing it will be Hillary's new line of work after the investigators get through with her.

CPoSzX.gif

chico-and-mango-wine.jpg

If she is impeached, that is the way it goes. But the chances of getting 2/3rds of the Senate to convict is just about zero.

Seems she's still under investigation for the unsecured server and the Clinton foundation and pay to play. Must be some regretful early Hillary voters here, surely?

Saturday on CNN while discussing the FBI reopening the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s use of a private unsecured email server during her tenure as secretary of state, former Assistant Director of the FBI Thomas Fuentes said, “The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation.”

He added, “The FBI made the determination that the investigation would go forward as a comprehensive unified case and be coordinated, so that investigation is ongoing and Huma Abedin and her role and activities concerning secretary of state in the nature of the foundation and possible pay to play, that’s still being looked at and now.”

Clinton Foundation FBI Investigation Confirmed By Former Assistant FBI Director - Breitbart

IMG_1600.JPG

Forum List

Back