Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

And @ 10:01 pm my time I personally witness fox calling Arizona. In your opinion why did fox catch all of the shit they caught from its viewers?

I did too, and sandra Smith got pissed when they rolled it back a little later, she whined "but we already called it"

I still do. But we have to stay vigil. 2020 was an honest election, about as honest as it's humanly possible. No use in repeating the big lie, don't you think?

Until Republicans win the White House, the big lie will be seen as truth by them. According to a 2022 Gallup Poll, only 40% of Republicans believed that votes are cast and counted accurately. When republicans win the White House again, you will see that 40% go above 50% and we will be back where we were for many years at about 75% confidence in our elections. However if Biden wins, the big lie will prevail among republicans.

Last edited:
Not true.
I lived in OR which has exclusive vote by mail, and there was a lot of concern over the fact spouses, tenants, those in assisted living arrangements, etc., were having someone else vote for them.
While I still liked voting by mail and do not know what the fraud % is, there definitely is more potential for voter fraud by mail.
So how many of the losers of these supposedly contested elections are still bitching about the results three years later and who are they?

You have no evidence of any Democrats being traitors or lying, while you don't have an example basically of Trump not lying and being a traitor. All he does is question the integrity of all our fine institutions and public servants, all without any evidence. Stupid fool you are... Ooops brainwashed functional stupid fool politically of course. Change the damn channel for crying out loud someday,,,,

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Nitwit.

Forum List

Back