Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

For the most part I used to until 2020.
Remember how Fox News called Arizona for Biden with only a few percent of the votes tabulated. And how several swing states immediately thereafter stopped counting votes on election evening with Trump leading, only to resume the next day, Biden now ahead.

All delayed counting gave votes to Biden, not to Trump. What are the odds of that? This Twitter thread by Tom Elliott chronicles multiple episodes of election corruption and interference at the hands of the federal government in collusion with big tech and social media giants.

Aside from ballot-counting irregularities and voting machines connected to the internet, federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies influenced past elections by spying on one candidate and ignoring potential crimes of another candidate, both in 2016 and 2020. They had the willing and eager cooperation of corporate media, big tech, and social media to push or suppress news beneficial or detrimental to their favored candidate.

Remember how Fox News called Arizona for Biden with only a few percent of the votes tabulated. And how several swing states immediately thereafter stopped counting votes on election evening with Trump leading, only to resume the next day, Biden now ahead.

Please provide the time that FoxNews called the state and then the times that these "swing states" stopped counting.

Thanks

christ kennedy's old man got his sons head shot off because he rigged 1960......................63 yrs of dem fraud

I still do. But we have to stay vigil. 2020 was an honest election, about as honest as it's humanly possible. No use in repeating the big lie, don't you think?

People trusted a system because they didn't understand it.

Now they don't trust it because they don't understand it.

Get the theme here?

That's a negative Rafterman.
One vote nay from here
Nope nope nope nope nope.

It's broken.
Not at all until they secure them with single day paper ballots, same day hand counts with full transparency & voter ID.

If they can get away with the obvious massive fraud in 2020, we have selections, not elections
christ kennedy's old man got his sons head shot off because he rigged 1960......................63 yrs of dem fraud
Democrats have rid America of 1 man 1 vote democracy.

Now we have, 1 man can have as many votes as he can afford to harvest and fill out.

Cult 45 has arrived.

Nobody has ever claimed Russia hacked our election.

What was claimed was Russia influenced our election by stealing Democratic emails and publishing them. Trump used those emails in his campaign
Nope. Lefties are on record saying President Trump was “illegitimate“. They howled the same thing about Bush when the Supreme Court gave him Florida.

Your side has been claiming “voter intimidation“ with zero proof.

But when the other side does similar, but with legitimate reasons, you claim it’s a conspiracy theory.

Cult 45 has arrived.
As opposed to the cult of “Pedo Pete”.

IMG_0786.jpeg

Forum List

Back