Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

YOU are the freaking FUCKING idiot, shit for brains.

You have a mission critical problem and you're denying it even exists.

What part of NO AUDIT TRAIL don't you understand, retarded MORON ???

You can't prove a fucking word you're saying, NOT ONE. There is ZERO chance you will EVER be able to prove anything.

What part of that is registering as NOT A PROBLEM on your shriveled pea brain?
Still, NO EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

For the most part I used to until 2020.
YES, MOST AMERICANS FEEL OUR ELECTIONS ARE FAIR.

Still, NO EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Goddamit, are you really THIS fucking stupid?

YES, it seems you are.

I just told you, shit for brains, NO AUDIT TRAIL.

And you, in your infinite libtard stupidity, come back with "where's the evidence"?

This is why libtards shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're too fucking stupid.

Goddamit, are you really THIS fucking stupid?

YES, it seems you are.

I just told you, shit for brains, NO AUDIT TRAIL.

And you, in your infinite libtard stupidity, come back with "where's the evidence"?

This is why libtards shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're too fucking stupid.
Wrong, do research nefore you open your mouth and lie.

Wrong, do research nefore you open your mouth and lie.

Stupid shit for brains, YOU are a FUCKING IDIOT !!!

Do you even know what an audit trail IS, you fucking goof?

An equipment audit is NOT an audit, vacant one.

See, this is how these know-nothing retarded leftists get played by their lying scumbag masters.

This ^^^ poster obviously knows nothing about actual security - the PRINCIPLES and PRACTICE of it.

Therefore he goes to Google and regurgitates leftard BULLSHIT that he thinks is meaningful because it has the word "audit" in it.

And I'll betcha ten bucks he didn't even read the articles. Amirite, lefTARD?

Stupid shit for brains, YOU are a FUCKING IDIOT !!!

Do you even know what an audit trail IS, you fucking goof?

An equipment audit is NOT an audit, vacant one.

See, this is how these know-nothing retarded leftists get played by their lying scumbag masters.

This ^^^ poster obviously knows nothing about actual security - the PRINCIPLES and PRACTICE of it.

Therefore he goes to Google and regurgitates leftard BULLSHIT that he thinks is meaningful because it has the word "audit" in it.

And I'll betcha ten bucks he didn't even read the articles. Amirite, lefTARD?
You don't know what an audit trail is. It can apply to many different verifications of many different transactions. You don't know what you don't know.

An audit trail is a step-by-step record by which accounting, trade details, or other financial data can be traced to their source. Audit trails are used to verify and track many types of transactions, including accounting transactions and trades in brokerage accounts.

Why, in more than 40 law suits brought by the Trump team to show a faudulent election, were all lost because of lack of evidence.
Why has it been recommended that Rudy Giuliani law license be revoked, in Washington DC, because he brought a legal case saying the 2020 election was fraudulent without ANY evidence.

Given that every justification Democrats scream for Mail-In voting vs. Absentee Voting, NO… I don’t trust our elections. Do Democrats know the difference?

You don't know what an audit trail is. It can apply to many different verifications of many different transactions. You don't know what you don't know.

Stupid shit for brains, I have credentials, you don't.

I have 30 years of real world experience. You don't.

For Fortune 100 companies. And unnameable 3 letter agencies. Both of which are out of your league.

You are less than a pinky finger in my body of knowledge and experience.

An audit trail is a step-by-step record by which accounting, trade details, or other financial data can be traced to their source. Audit trails are used to verify and track many types of transactions, including accounting transactions and trades in brokerage accounts.

WTF are you talking about financial data for, stupid leftard lemming?

More google research? :lmao:

Why, in more than 40 law suits brought by the Trump team to show a faudulent election, were all lost because of lack of evidence.
Why has it been recommended that Rudy Giuliani law license be revoked, in Washington DC, because he brought a legal case saying the 2020 election was fraudulent without ANY evidence.

Fuck you.

You are an IGNORANT leftard lemming.

Why don't you shut up before you make even more of a fool of yourself.

Stupid shit for brains, I have credentials, you don't.

I have 30 years of real world experience. You don't.

For Fortune 100 companies. And unnameable 3 letter agencies. Both of which are out of your league.

You are less than a pinky finger in my body of knowledge and experience.

WTF are you talking about financial data for, stupid leftard lemming?

More google research? :lmao:

Fuck you.

You are an IGNORANT leftard lemming.

Why don't you shut up before you make even more of a fool of yourself.
I didn't realize how great you are. You are quite a guy.

I didn't realize how great you are. You are quite a guy.

The world is full of guys like me.

And we're getting weary of all the BULLSHIT you dumbass leftards are spewing into the airwaves.

You can expect us to start jumping down your throats.

Forum List

Back