Do Americans need weapons?

Нere, too, you are wrong. Physically, the warrior needed explosive qualities, as in classical athletics and gymnastics, equestrian sports. Hunters don't have any of that. They are slow, weak, they drive victims, set traps, and use weapons. It never requires military qualities.

Once again, women do it just as well as men. You fucking nerds who don't believe reality. It's in front of your eyes.
Lol if brains were gold you would be the poorest person on earth.

In the lion pride, only females hunt. Males never hunt.
Goddess of the hunt Diana - woman

Etc.

However Florida does have sone outdated laws on the books such as …
Unmarried women are prohibited from parachuting on Sunday under possible punishment of arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
That law is unenforced in Autumn.

Lol if brains were gold you would be the poorest person on earth.
You say phrases without content.
You won't impress anyone with this. You are probably hysterical

If I shattered your illusions about being a man, I'm sorry. Go to a psychoanalyst.

Hunting and fishing are women's activities
There is nothing masculine there, except for especially dangerous species like Lion Safari. Among all the forest savages, it was women for the most part who did this.
I would like to see your evidence for this. Please present your evidence that, for example, the Amazonian jungle tribes send their women out to do the hunting.

You say phrases without content.
You won't impress anyone with this. You are probably hysterical

If I shattered your illusions about being a man, I'm sorry. Go to a psychoanalyst.
Lol, ok shortbus. Some where in your country there are real warriors the kind that dig graves in the quiet of the night. Go find some and tell them your views and report back. Lol

I would like to see your evidence for this. Please present your evidence that, for example, the Amazonian jungle tribes send their women out to do the hunting.
Above, I posted a Yakut huntress. You have to be a complete idiot to ask such questions, everyone knows that. back off

Lol, ok shortbus. Some where in your country there are real warriors the kind that dig graves in the quiet of the night. Go find some and tell them your views and report back. Lol
I didn't say that we are fine with it. We have more morons like you. Many people think that a man is the one who knows how to iron his pants.

But in general, in the 90s there were men, there were men's concepts. Apparently Eastern culture was still alive. In those days, the guys, except for fisticuffs, did not recognize anything as proof of courage.

evenflow1969

Your mentality is generally typical for modern Russians. Many Russian women consider simple cleanliness to be signs of man. If someone was in the army (and most of us serve), they automatically consider themselves men, regardless of what they can do as military men. And since the army is not professional, no one can do anything special there, they just march along the parade ground and jog, and any soldier can get in the face from a schoolboy.
In addition, there is a lot of submission and servility. Nevertheless, there is such a belief that if someone served in the army, he became a man.

Above, I posted a Yakut huntress. You have to be a complete idiot to ask such questions, everyone knows that. back off
You posted a modern photograph of one woman with what is presumably the game she hunted. Woop-de-freakin-do. Tell us, how do the forest dwellers manage to send the best sources of nourishment for their children into the forest to hunt, some of them pregnant and large with child, while the men stay in the village and do what, exactly, throw dice all day? And you know very little about me if you think a random internet keyboard jockey is going to scare me off. No, hunting is long been the realm of men, you should know that. Oh, wait, did you go to government school? That might explain it.

evenflow1969

Your mentality is generally typical for modern Russians. Many Russian women consider simple cleanliness to be signs of man. If someone was in the army (and most of us serve), they automatically consider themselves men, regardless of what they can do as military men. And since the army is not professional, no one can do anything special there, they just march along the parade ground and jog, and any soldier can get in the face from a schoolboy.
In addition, there is a lot of submission and servility. Nevertheless, there is such a belief that if someone served in the army, he became a man.
Lol, I don't know who brought your dumb fucking ass up but a man does what needs to be done when it needs to be done. You wanna run around being a fucking idiot with no skills what so ever then go ahead and do it. Head out into the woods alone for a week and tell me how it goes for ya.

You posted a modern photograph of one woman with what is presumably the game she hunted. Woop-de-freakin-do. Tell us, how do the forest dwellers manage to send the best sources of nourishment for their children into the forest to hunt, some of them pregnant and large with child, while the men stay in the village and do what, exactly, throw dice all day? And you know very little about me if you think a random internet keyboard jockey is going to scare me off. No, hunting is long been the realm of men, you should know that. Oh, wait, did you go to government school? That might explain it.
Think what you want, I don't care. if you believe that a woman cannot set a trap, set a dog or put a worm on a hook, this is not for me, but for a psychiatrist.

All males in hunting nations are smaller than average, they are usually even smaller than a European woman. They write that the average height of the Tungus is 162 cm

I'm tired of these fools. Nowadays, in any case, it is no longer clear what a man is, they wear lace panties and marry men. So the belief that hunting is a male occupation is not the limit of stupidity

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
Maybe you can use some of your free money to go to the dollar store and buy a clue... You need one.

Head out into the woods alone for a week and tell me how it goes for ya.
You can go even further on the "way of a man" go to the homeless and sleep for a month in a trash can, eating waste, then tell us how to survive in extreme conditions, what skills you have.

evenflow1969
Another option: Russians often measured courage in the amount of alcohol they drank. In the days of Brezhnev, there was such an image of a man: if you drank a liter and crap, then slept under the fence, then you are a real man. I mean this seriously. It still remains, though less. These men completely obaed to their wives. They gave them their entire salary. It was considered a sign of masculinity. If a person was not an infantile alcoholic, he could be told that he was not a real man. I am not kidding.

Did you have something similar among alcoholics in the USA?

You can go even further on the "way of a man" go to the homeless and sleep for a month in a trash can, eating waste, then tell us how to survive in extreme conditions, what skills you have.
Lol, I don't have to eat waist. I can , hunt, fish, grow crops. You will be eating waist not me. You can only lift a box and run your mouth. Since you are from Russia and your shit you are pulling the odds may be better than I thought that I get to hunt you. Yep I will trap, push and victimize you. Likely I never even have to waist a bullet. You will walk right into a claymore and take your buddies out with you. We live stupid people in war they get themselves and their buddy killed.

Forum List

Back