Do Americans need weapons?

Think what you want, I don't care. if you believe that a woman cannot set a trap, set a dog or put a worm on a hook, this is not for me, but for a psychiatrist.

All males in hunting nations are smaller than average, they are usually even smaller than a European woman. They write that the average height of the Tungus is 162 cm
There's a big difference between an occupation being dominated by men and claiming that women cannot do something, a difference sane people can and do understand. Apparently, you do not understand it. And what does it matter if men in jungle tribes are shorter than men in first world countries with good hygiene, good nutrition and easy living? You do know, don't you, that at one time virtually all of humanity was sending their men out to hunt while the women stayed at home caring for the children?

evenflow1969
The hunter has a female mindset. The hunter must be cunning, he must hunt down the beast, lure him, set a trap, he must know his psychology, be able to manipulate it. These are the feminine qualities. Women often try to trick and manipulate men if they have ambitions. The male approach is a straightforward brutal fight. This is diametrically opposed to what is required of a hunter or a woman.
You don't know much, do you?

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
God is my Protector. Nothing can stand against Him. Therefore, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

evenflow1969
The hunter has a female mindset. The hunter must be cunning, he must hunt down the beast, lure him, set a trap, he must know his psychology, be able to manipulate it. These are the feminine qualities. Women often try to trick and manipulate men if they have ambitions. The male approach is a straightforward brutal fight. This is diametrically opposed to what is required of a hunter or a woman.
Lol, you are one of those involuntarily celebrate people aren't you.

If it weren't for this amendment, there would be no republican system. When the people are disarmed, the federals immediately turn them into slaves and destroy the local authorities.
What Something Is in Theory Has No Place in Reality

As of now, with 300 million guns, we are fully armed. But we are still slaves and States' Rights have no effect.

No, the tales of the Germans about their Aryan origin.
This Is the Truth Behind Dumb-Blonde Jokes

Prehistoric Old European Neanderthal hybrids were easily conquered by a few Aryans around 4,000 BC. The German language has too many non-Aryan etymologies. As we know from listening to foreigners trying to speak English, the Germanic change in consonants is a sign of learning a second language, which Aryan (Indo-European) was to these indigenees.

Besides writing fairy tales, the Brothers Grimm were into proto-Naziism and linguistics. Their claim that the German pronunciation evolved over the centuries from an original pure Aryan pronunciation is unrealistic, as are all claims about a Master Race above all other White races.

With every passing decade, Americans (sadly) will increasingly need something with which to defend themselves.

Just turn on your local TV station for the news, and you see that the bad guys (no need to be specific) are totally out of control -- thanks to the bleeding hearts of the Democratic Party.

As they say: Wake up & smell the coffee.

You posted a modern photograph of one woman with what is presumably the game she hunted. Woop-de-freakin-do. Tell us, how do the forest dwellers manage to send the best sources of nourishment for their children into the forest to hunt, some of them pregnant and large with child, while the men stay in the village and do what, exactly, throw dice all day? And you know very little about me if you think a random internet keyboard jockey is going to scare me off. No, hunting is long been the realm of men, you should know that. Oh, wait, did you go to government school? That might explain it.
Without Dogs, Early Man Would Have Starved and Gone Extinct

rupol2000 doesn't like dogs either. By the way the word dog means
"pointer," as used in hunting, so their is a connection between the decadent and frightened hatred of hunting and not loving dogs. The word is a cognate of Latin digitus, meaning "finger" and the Greek deigma, as in paradigm, as an example, showing, and basically something pointed to as a controlling factor making a set.

evenflow1969
VP Ho

You've described Kamala Harris, not normal women.

Without Dogs, Early Man Would Have Starved and Gone Extinct

rupol2000 doesn't like dogs either. By the way the word dog means
"pointer," as used in hunting, so their is a connection between the decadent and frightened hatred of hunting and not loving dogs. The word is a cognate of Latin digitus, meaning "finger" and the Greek deigma, as in paradigm, as an example, showing, and basically something pointed to as a controlling factor making a set.
There the connection is even more direct. A dog is a domesticated wolf, and a wolf is a pack hunter. Forest savages adopted wolf habits, there are many myths about how wolves fucked women and peoples came from this. Many peoples really believe that they are descended from the wolf.

Among the noble peoples, the wolf and the dog were considered shameful animals.

There the connection is even more direct. A dog is a domesticated wolf, and a wolf is a pack hunter. Forest savages adopted wolf habits, there are many myths about how wolves fucked women and peoples came from this. Many peoples really believe that they are descended from the wolf.

Among the noble peoples, the wolf and the dog were considered shameful animals.
Last I read dogs are a different species from wolves. Makes sense.

This Is the Truth Behind Dumb-Blonde Jokes

Prehistoric Old European Neanderthal hybrids were easily conquered by a few Aryans around 4,000 BC. The German language has too many non-Aryan etymologies. As we know from listening to foreigners trying to speak English, the Germanic change in consonants is a sign of learning a second language, which Aryan (Indo-European) was to these indigenees.

Besides writing fairy tales, the Brothers Grimm were into proto-Naziism and linguistics. Their claim that the German pronunciation evolved over the centuries from an original pure Aryan pronunciation is unrealistic, as are all claims about a Master Race above all other White races.
The modern Germanic language, like the peoples in Germany, is a mixture of different peoples and languages. Germany consists of Celts and Huns, and only a small part of the inhabitants of Germany comes from the Germans. Most likely, the original Germanic was a pre-Indo-European language, and the closest to it were the Baltic ones. The Balts are a variety of Germans, they came from the same Corded Ware culture.

The Celts and Huns apparently descended from the Aryans. Therefore, a significant part of Germany is indeed Aryan, but this is not the race that called itself the "white race"

Haplogroup I is generally considered to be Germanic

U106-S12025-To-Anglia-family-south-to-become-Rucker..png

I'm sure that most women don't mean to be manipulative, it's just their nature. Likely because they don't have the physical strength to impose their will or meet their needs.
The same goes for hunters. One is connected to the other. This is their way of survival.

Actually, not all women are like that. In a patriarchal society, women simply obeyed and were under the protection of men. Therefore, many women are infantile and do not try to manipulate men. This applies only to some women.

Last I read dogs are a different species from wolves. Makes sense.
I'm not sure that I'm using English terminology correctly. A species is a group that interbreeds and produces viable offspring. Dog, wolf, jackal, fox, coyote are one species
A dog is a domesticated wolf. Its Latin name translates to domestic wolf.

What Something Is in Theory Has No Place in Reality

As of now, with 300 million guns, we are fully armed. But we are still slaves and States' Rights have no effect.
This is precisely due to the fact that weapons are scattered randomly, there is no systematic organization of militias, which is mentioned in the 2nd amendment.

Although the US police are essentially a militia. The US Police is not a federal service, and this seems to be unique in the US.
But it deals only with the internal affairs of the state.
The militia can be organized on the base of the police.

You do know, don't you, that at one time virtually all of humanity was sending their men out to hunt while the women stayed at home caring for the children?
These are empty words. Modern women of hunting peoples are engaged in hunting and fishing, these are their old traditions.

There is no evidence that all peoples were engaged in hunting, this is just politicized nonsense, which is based on nothing. Since ancient times, the peoples of the steppes have been pastoralists, some were gatherers, our closest relatives, primates, do not hunt. Everything speaks against it.

You could make a case that the 1st Amendment freedom of religion clause is no no longer an issue since late 16 century British puritian refugees are no longer in danger of persecution. The point is moot since a hundred years of Supreme Court reviews have upheld the Bill of Rights
I didn't say that gun ownership should be abolished. It must be streamlined and clearly linked to the state's right to form a militia. The mere right to individual self-defense does not fully implement the 2nd Amendment, it also includes the right to be protected from the feds.

Forum List

Back