Do Americans need weapons?

I'm tired of these fools. Nowadays, in any case, it is no longer clear what a man is, they wear lace panties and marry men. So the belief that hunting is a male occupation is not the limit of stupidity
I haven't married any men and don't wear panties. My guns stay with me.

You can go even further on the "way of a man" go to the homeless and sleep for a month in a trash can, eating waste, then tell us how to survive in extreme conditions, what skills you have.
Looney idiot.

Lol, I don't have to eat waist. I can , hunt, fish, grow crops. You will be eating waist not me. You can only lift a box and run your mouth. Since you are from Russia and your shit you are pulling the odds may be better than I thought that I get to hunt you. Yep I will trap, push and victimize you. Likely I never even have to waist a bullet. You will walk right into a claymore and take your buddies out with you. We live stupid people in war they get themselves and their buddy killed.
In general, I think Americans are smart people. But this is clearly not about you. Your concepts are exactly like those of Ivan the Fool. Typical reasoning of an alcoholic from the times of Stagnation. they constantly gathered in garages, drank cheap alcohol and boasted to each other about hunting, fishing and the amount of alcohol they had drunk. If someone drank industrial alcohol, it was more honorable. And their wives hunted for them themselves, taking away the bottles.

In general, I think Americans are smart people. But this is clearly not about you. Your concepts are exactly like those of Ivan the Fool. Typical reasoning of an alcoholic from the times of Stagnation. they constantly gathered in garages, drank cheap alcohol and boasted to each other about hunting, fishing and the amount of alcohol they had drunk. If someone drank industrial alcohol, it was more honorable. And their wives hunted for them themselves, taking away the bottles.
Lol, said the guy with no skills. Looking forward to hunting you.

They/You should only fear if you're going to try and take away Rights. Make no mistake, we will use them.
No you won't. When Obama was there you called him a terrorist, Muslim and tyrannical yet you never fired a shot. You haven't the guts Rambo.
If the government come for your guns, you would evacuate your bowels before you did the house.
What would you do? Shoot them? that puts you in jail. Take on the military? In your dreams.

You'd do nothing. You've got no guts.

This is bad because it doesn't help create a militia, instead gun ownership becomes chaotic and will eventually lead to the left taking those rights away under the pretense of endangering life.
The left will suffer unrecoverable losses if they try to take my right of self-defense, my right to target shoot or to hunt. Most gun violence in America is done by people who are either leftists or are sympathetic to their causes. smash and grab my place and the ONLY thing anyone will get is a toe tag.

Promise.

evenflow1969 By the way, many hunters and fishermen go there just to hide from their wife. As a rule, such people have a wife who is the head of the family and she puts pressure on the man. This is a known fact.

No you won't. When Obama was there you called him a terrorist, Muslim and tyrannical yet you never fired a shot. You haven't the guts Rambo.
If the government come for your guns, you would evacuate your bowels before you did the house.
What would you do? Shoot them? that puts you in jail. Take on the military? In your dreams.

You'd do nothing. You've got no guts.
So you say you will use the military to destroy our constitution and remove our rights. Go eff yourself and get out of this free country.

evenflow1969 By the way, many hunters and fishermen go there just to hide from their wife. As a rule, such people have a wife who is the head of the family and she puts pressure on the man. This is a known fact.
Lol, you don't know anything. You talk about things you have never done and think you know. You are a fool . No experience and no will to learn you are fucked lift your box have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up

Lol, said the guy with no skills. Looking forward to hunting you.
I have some skills, for example, I can kick a hunter's head with my foot. In general, I love military training, I do crossfit. I'm good at running 100 meters. Not a single hunter can run away from me, because they are flabby and slow like Brezhnev.

I have some skills, for example, I can kick a hunter's head with my foot. In general, I love military training, I do crossfit. I'm good at running 100 meters. Not a single hunter can run away from me, because they are flabby and slow like Brezhnev.
lmao

with no skills
I was hunting and in the army, I shot from a machine gun, from a hunting rifle, I fished, I set nets. I don't like it, but I used to do it with my friends. What is there to know? What fucking skills are you talking about? I even threw a spear at the fish, there is no fucking special. Of course, those who spend a lot of time there know more, but strippers also know better how to dance near a pole, idiot. Each profession has its own skills, and your hunting skills are no different.

Not everyone can be a cowboy and ride a mustang, participate in a rodeo, you have to be a man there, but you can train a monkey or child to do such garbage as fishing and anyone could do it. Don't you see the difference?

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
Rupal2000 tell the people in the Ukraine they don't need weapons, with thousands of AK-47 armed
Russian soldiers right outside their borders. What about the unarmed civilians in Myanmar, being shoot and killed by that countries military. If were not for weapons America would not exist.
Yes we need weapons in America, now more than ever.!!

Yes we need weapons. We need the 2nd Amendment

I think that the fight against opiates is a purely leftist initiative. The left has always used alcohol, opiates compete with alcohol.

In left-wing regimes, the ban on opiates is so strict that people go to jail for several years for a single dose, without the fact of trying to sell or distribute. That is, ordinary drug addicts are imprisoned

Opiates, despite the harm of addiction, do not seriously harm health and do not make stupid pigs out of people, this is the problem of the left.

I think both parties are complicit in Nanny Statism.

evenflow1969 And the funny thing is that it is not yet a fact that it is the hunter who is more likely to "survive" in the forest. Recently there was a case when a hunter's gun jammed, and he was killed by a wild boar, at which he was aiming. If he didn't have cellulite on his ass, he could climb a tree or handle a boar

evenflow1969
The hunter has a female mindset. The hunter must be cunning, he must hunt down the beast, lure him, set a trap, he must know his psychology, be able to manipulate it. These are the feminine qualities. Women often try to trick and manipulate men if they have ambitions. The male approach is a straightforward brutal fight. This is diametrically opposed to what is required of a hunter or a woman.

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
You could make a case that the 1st Amendment freedom of religion clause is no no longer an issue since late 16 century British puritian refugees are no longer in danger of persecution. The point is moot since a hundred years of Supreme Court reviews have upheld the Bill of Rights

Forum List

Back