Do Americans need weapons?

Lol ok shortbus. Lol proud Aryan that's sits on the couch. What have you ever killed? That chick in that photo would kill ya and clean ya then eat you with a smile on her face. What do you know about blood and guts and the smell. You are not aryan your bitch ass would throw up the first smell of blood and bile.
I didn’t kill anyone, but once I hit one fag, with one of my blows he tore his whole face and lay in the hospital for 2 weeks. It had approximately 110 kilograms of muscle mass.

I had a neighbor who I fucked, one day we had an argument, and she hit me in the chest. I didn't feel a thing, and she hurt her wrist. I used to lift her with one hand, her hand was 3 times smaller than mine, and I could crush her like a tangerine. She is an avid hunter. 99% of hunters and fishermen are cowardly, flabby half-men who have never fought in their lives. They have been weaklings and cowards all their lives. Half of them are alcoholics.

You're really pathetic when you try to pass off cruelty as courage. You act like a woman.

I guess sometimes guns are used for self-defense. But too many lives are lost to guns.
Guns are frequently used for self defense. Most incidents where a firearm Is used to stop an attack are not recorded in any data base as often no one was hurt and no one was caught.

So we end up with estimates from 500,000 times to several million times. Somewhere in the middle is the right number but even 500,000 attacks stopped because the victim was armed is not peanuts.

***snip***

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost every major study on defensive gun use has found that Americans use their firearms defensively between 500,000 and 3 million times each year. There’s good reason to believe that most defensive gun uses are never reported to law enforcement, much less picked up by local or national media outlets.

I didn’t kill anyone, but once I hit one fag, with one of my blows he tore his whole face and lay in the hospital for 2 weeks. It had approximately 110 kilograms of muscle mass.

I had a neighbor who I fucked, one day we had an argument, and she hit me in the chest. I didn't feel a thing, and she hurt her wrist. I used to lift her with one hand, her hand was 3 times smaller than mine, and I could crush her like a tangerine. She is an avid hunter. 99% of hunters and fishermen are cowardly, flabby half-men who have never fought in their lives. They have been weaklings and cowards all their lives. Half of them are alcoholics.

You're really pathetic when you try to pass off cruelty as courage. You act like a woman.
You trying to get a date with him?

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.

An armed citizenry fails to intimidate our federal government because We the People have been compartmentalized into thousands of microscopic bureaucratic cattle pens; each pen easily kept in good working order by local, county, state governments. Our government at large has divided us, penned us in, ringed us into thousands of tiny razor wire cages from which we cannot break free to unite in any actionable numbers. That being said, if ever our government decides to come at us from the front, in the light of day, they'd better first ramp up body bag production.

Yeah, sure... :lmao:

Lolits funny that a proud Aryan keyboard warrior that know nothing about being out side thinks that's all there is to it. Mean while my 6 ft 1 blonde haired blue eye daughter would
By the way, aryans have never been like this, this is a pure lie

Pathetic loser post on so many levels.

Does Florida have a gun ownership law for women?
The Free State of Florida is not a Muslim state. There are no urgent enforced laws prohibiting only women from doing what men can that I know of.

However Florida does have sone outdated laws on the books such as …
Unmarried women are prohibited from parachuting on Sunday under possible punishment of arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

Lil, so you can beat flags and women. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Yep proud Aryan. try that shit here both would have been armed and would have blown your head off. Lol mommy must be proud. Did mommy make ya some strudel to celebrate her big big boy afterwards?

I believe that only those who agree to join the militia, conduct exercises and, if necessary, fight for the state should have the right to bear arms. Otherwise, this will lead to the federalization of the state and the deprivation of the right to own weapons in general.
That's very Russian of you.

Yeah, sure... :lmao:
That is, you also think that there is something masculine in the hunter and fisherman?

What exactly?

Do you understand that masculine qualities are something that is difficult or inaccessible for most women? A simple example: in ordinary life, a woman, as a rule, will not lift a box weighing 50 kilograms. Therefore strength is a masculine quality. Is it logical?

That is, you also think that there is something masculine in the hunter and fisherman?

What exactly?

Do you understand that masculine qualities are something that is difficult or inaccessible for most women? A simple example: in ordinary life, a woman, as a rule, will not lift a box weighing 50 kilograms. Therefore strength is a masculine quality. Is it logical?

Whatever... I was referring to your fantasy about hitting someone and having sex with a neighbor... that shit is funny...

Fucking loser...

What exactly?

Lol so you can load the truck while the warriors go fight.

By the way, Brezhnev was an avid hunter. Does he look like a man?

maxresdefault.jpg

scale_1200

Most hunters are just such "cowboys" and "machos", there are strong guys, but there is no dependence here.

I don't see anything masculine in this.

Whoever goes for adrenaline, with a horn on a bear, is of course a man, but there are only a few of them. Usually they just shoot guns and drink vodka, only cretins can see something "masculine" in this.

Peoples whose traditional occupations are hunting and fishing, such as the Yakut Evenki and the Saami, are usually below average in height and have thin bones.

Lol so you can load the truck while the warriors go fight.
Нere, too, you are wrong. Physically, the warrior needed explosive qualities, as in classical athletics and gymnastics, equestrian sports. Hunters don't have any of that. They are slow, weak, they drive victims, set traps, and use weapons. It never requires military qualities.

Once again, women do it just as well as men. You fucking nerds who don't believe reality. It's in front of your eyes.

Forum List

Back