Do Americans need weapons?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
They do now!!! lol

Need an adequate policy for organizing the defense of the states.
It is necessary to hold training camps and exercises
I do not think there will be a civil war anytime soon.

Perhaps economic division between Republicans and Democrats, but not a war.

Weapons are very harmful.

RIP over 30,000 people who die by guns in USA every year.

Weapons are of little use except murder and suicide.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Firearms are used for recreational purposes. I go to the range every week and enjoy shooting. I also enjoy building and collecting firearms. Millions of Americans enjoy shooting firearms. Just because little pussies like you don't like to shoot doesn't mean other people should be prevented from doing it.

Firearms are also useful for self defense. Everyday in the US firearms are used for self defense and that is a good thing.

Lastly, but most importantly, our Founding Fathers said that they are "necessary for the security of a free state".

You are confused Moon Bat.

Firearms are used for recreational purposes. I go to the range every week and enjoy shooting. I also enjoy building and collecting firearms. Millions of Americans enjoy shooting firearms. Just because little pussies like you don't like to shoot doesn't mean other people should be prevented from doing it.

Firearms are also useful for self defense. Everyday in the US firearms are used for self defense and that is a good thing.

Lastly, but most importantly, our Founding Fathers said that they are "necessary for the security of a free state".
Firearms are very dangerous and unnecessary toys.

I do not think there will be a civil war anytime soon.

Perhaps economic division between Republicans and Democrats, but not a war.

Weapons are very harmful.
You need to be ready for everything.
Those problems that you listed are due to the fact that people forget why they need weapons. It will sober them up.

If you have a weapon, you should be in the reserve of the militia. It's written in the second amendment. Carrying a weapon makes a man liable for military service.

Firearms are very dangerous and unnecessary toys.

I gave you three examples of why firearms are necessary. You must have trouble with reading comprehension.

Yes they are dangerous. If you own one they you should follow the four rules for firearm safety just like if you drive a vehicle you need to follow road safety rules.

If you think they are dangerous and unnecessary then don't get one. Problem solved!

Don't be a Karen dipshit and advocate taking that Constitutional right away from others. That just makes you look like an asshole.

What country do you come from?

It had nothing to do with the people revolting against the government of the people. Congress had the authority to establish and regulate the various state militias.
Can not be. It's written about the state militia to defend the freedom of the state.

Forum List

Back