Do Americans need weapons?

Last I read dogs are a different species from wolves. Makes sense.

I'm not sure that I'm using English terminology correctly. A species is a group that interbreeds and produces viable offspring. Dog, wolf, jackal, fox, coyote are one species
A dog is a domesticated wolf. Its Latin name translates to domestic wolf.

Woodznutz
There is another version that these are tamed jackals.
Apparently both of these things happened.

These are empty words. Modern women of hunting peoples are engaged in hunting and fishing, these are their old traditions.

There is no evidence that all peoples were engaged in hunting, this is just politicized nonsense, which is based on nothing. Since ancient times, the peoples of the steppes have been pastoralists, some were gatherers, our closest relatives, primates, do not hunt. Everything speaks against it.
That is false. Some primates hunt. Next time, do a little research.

That is false. Some primates hunt. Next time, do a little research.
Some ancient people also hunted. Mostly forest savages who, for some reason, were driven back to hungry areas of the earth. They did this even 4,000 years after humans built observatories. Used stone axes 10 thousand years after people mastered metallurgy.
By the way, they hunted not only animals, but also people.

Last edited:
In the Vedas, these "people" were called flesheaters(krov'yadi).

HYMN XXXVI​

A charm against fiends, human enemies, and other pests​

1Endowed with true strength, let the Bull, Agni Vaisvānara, burn
them up.
Him who would pain and injure us, him who would treat us as
a foe. p. a146
2Him who, unharmed, would injure us, and him who, harmed,
would do us harm,
I lay between the doubled fangs of Agni, of Vaisvānara.
3Those who, what time the moon is dark, hunt with loud cry and
answering shout,
Flesh-eaters, others who would harm,—all these I overcome with
might.
4I conquer the Pisāchas with my power, and take their wealth
away.

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.

This is so horribly wrong I'm not sure where to begin.

Let me just put it this way: No jackboot leftist authoritarian thug will be kicking down my door without dealing with a hail of lead. Period.

They don't want this fight. They KNOW they don't want this fight.

This is so horribly wrong I'm not sure where to begin.

Let me just put it this way: No jackboot leftist authoritarian thug will be kicking down my door without dealing with a hail of lead. Period.

They don't want this fight. They KNOW they don't want this fight.

They will hire their left agent Trump for this

What are you even talking about?
Nevermind
The Republican idea is the commonwealth of states where the feds don't stick their noses in. Just defending your ass with a gun won't advance Republican politics, that's a sham.

I'm sure that most women don't mean to be manipulative, it's just their nature. Likely because they don't have the physical strength to impose their will or meet their needs.
Eggheads Get Hen-Pecked

Men have been weakened by the heiristocracy's aggressive Feminism and are easy prey. Predatory women go after white-collar workers not only because they are rich but because they are college graduates who, because they couldn't afford to date at a critical age, are desperately horny, inexperienced, and immature. This is another reason the graduate's reward is not worth the sacrifice, the fact that college is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. The movie showed that, except that a dork like Dustin Hoffman would have never gotten to first base with anyone as attractive as Katharine Ross.

This must be familiar if you dare think about it: One of my friends, who had never had a girlfriend until he graduated and got a high-paying job, was an easy mark for a two-time divorcée with two kids. Anybody with normal experience would have avoided that Cruella. Naturally, she dumped him, too, and got rich on alimony.

Last edited:
This is precisely due to the fact that weapons are scattered randomly, there is no systematic organization of militias, which is mentioned in the 2nd amendment.
Mow Down Looters and There Will Be No More False-Victimization Riots

Let's hope that Rittenhouse inspires that. Just as in our defeats overseas, Rules of Engagement are also making us sure losers in the war at home against feral minorities.

Yup, Rupol is either a narcissistic troll (with no valid reason to be narcissistic) who thinks he/she's "getting it over" on everyone or is seriously locked into Confirmation Bias to the nth degree. Best response is to point and laugh.

These are empty words. Modern women of hunting peoples are engaged in hunting and fishing, these are their old traditions.

There is no evidence that all peoples were engaged in hunting, this is just politicized nonsense, which is based on nothing. Since ancient times, the peoples of the steppes have been pastoralists, some were gatherers, our closest relatives, primates, do not hunt. Everything speaks against it.
Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity. Only Subhumans Submit to It.

Before the degenerate slumming feralphiles took over in the 1960s, anthropologists had realized that the modern savages they studied had not evolved precisely because they were not at all like our ancient ancestors had been. So the people you use as reference can tell us nothing about ourselves.

RIP over 30,000 people who die by guns in USA every year.

Weapons are of little use except murder and suicide.

The only way you get 30k gun deaths a year is to include the 20,000+ suicides by gun. And the only thing we know about every gun suicide is that they truly wanted to die. If someone truly wants to die, not having a gun won't stop them. Japan has some of the strictest gun laws in the world, and a suicide rate that is the 2nd highest among G7 nations.

Forum List

Back