Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Franken

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
OMG....no matter who it is, we'd still be just as screwed as we are now....
Why is John Edwards on there twice? He shouldn't be there even once!

OMG....no matter who it is, we'd still be just as screwed as we are now....
Why is John Edwards on there twice? He shouldn't be there even once!

I made a list and checked it twice.

I'd love to see Grayson run, he's such a full on douche, it would truly expose liberals for how hateful they are.

Al Franken won't run.

There's one name I'm not putting out yet, but he'll either be the candidate or Hillary's VP choice.

I guess that I missed out on nominations. Of those listed, O'Malley seems the most electable.

Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. Didn't vote in the poll and wouldn't consider voting for anyone on the list except Warren and then only if the nutball was a Bush or some equally despicable political disease.

If that is a serious list, then nutballs should have plenty to be happy about in 2016.

Oh - Wait...

Republican debutantes include a Bush, a cuban who wouldn't tell the truth if it was the best storyline, a XXX Jersey loud mouth, Utopian fabulist Rand Paul, Michele Bachmann, and, uh, Bobby Jindal.

Anyone on the edge of their seat over that crowd?

Last edited:
How about senators Maria Cantwell of WA, or Sherrod Brown of OH. Or perhaps Gov. Deval Patrick of MA

Be easy to vote for Ohio's Brown any time any place. Even where we disagree it's not an issue because of the man's personal integrity.

Cantwell is gutless - and clueless. She voted for the Iraq war and in my personal opinion is about the same as senators from Maine in recent years - people who go along to get along and get called "reasonable" by halfwits.

Patrick? Not in this life. Big spending nitwit representing most of what makes me sick about the degradation of the Democratic Party since Carter. Patrick proves that getting into Harvard is the hardest part of Harvard's degrees.

Last edited:
Be easy to vote for Ohio's Brown any time any place. Even where we disagree it's not an issue because of the man's personal integrity.

Cantwell is gutless - and clueless. She voted for the Iraq war and in my personal opinion is about the same as senators from Maine in recent years - people who go along to get along and get called "reasonable" by halfwits.

Patrick? Not in this life. Big spending nitwit representing most of what makes me sick about the degradation of the Democratic Party since Carter. Patrick proves that getting into Harvard is the hardest part of Harvard's degrees.

Ohio is a good state to be from as well

Gonna be Hillary. The path for her to win is just too easy for her not to throw her hat in the ring.

hillary-clinton-julian-castro.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back