Divisional Round Playoff Games

What a major collapse by the Texans today! It's looking like a Chiefs-49ers Super Bowl. The Chiefs will have to figure out how to stop Derrick Henry of the Titans from having a good game. If they can, they should be able to win and advance to the SB. If Henry rushes for over 100 yds., the Titans should win. I don't think he will. So my revamped prediction for the Super Bowl is the 49ers over the Chiefs by seven, 31-24.

KC is just freaking amazing

It's obvious they have a great, great, great offense, but their defense isn't bad either. They got to be the favorites whoever they face...
Well, KC is likely to have difficulty with an NFC defense. SF and Seattle run the same defense, so they may do well against Green Bay, but they might struggle agains either of the West coast teams.

I still think the Texans gave up too much for Tunsil and stills, but if they win today it will be a huge step for the franchise

Agee.
O'brien gave up the farm in future picks for this season.
We're kinda fucked next year and we're going to have to rely heavily on free agency which is always a crap shoot.

you’re also going to have to pay Tunsil a ton. You guys definitely went all in. Hopefully you can pull it out this year. Then it would be worth it.

Tunsil has been the king of false starts at this point.
He better wake the fuch up!

So, I'm thinking that from this point forward (including the NFC game) the team that does not bring their A-game will be going home.

Now is the time to step up if you want the big grand prize.

Forum List

Back