Disregarding danger: Sweden to deport Christians to Iran

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Disregarding Danger: Sweden to Deport Christian to Iran

STOCKHOLM – Sweden is about to deport Iranian Christian actress Aideen Strandsson back to Iran, where she faces torture, rape and even death in an Iranian prison.

Well that's might nice of them proves who they give more a dam about. Too bad we can't ship a few ANTIFA and their clones who act and think just like them over there.

STOCKHOLM – Sweden is about to deport Iranian Christian actress Aideen Strandsson back to Iran, where she faces torture, rape and even death in an Iranian prison.

Well that's might nice of them proves who they give more a dam about. Too bad we can't ship a few ANTIFA and their clones who act and think just like them over there.

Better Iran than Saudi Arabia.

Iran is not the big boogeyman they're made out to be by the AP.

Unfortunately, Imams are still in charge of Iran..for now.

Sweden has their own problems. Allowing Muslim terrorists back in that have fought for ISIS is one of them.

I wish I had a dam...

We know one group that cares nothing for Middle Eastern Christians.

That would be American right wing Christians. Remember when the Pope begged Bush to protect them in Iraq? For all the help gave, he might as well have been laughing. I'm pretty sure Republicans were.

I even made a video about it.

Forum List

Back