Are Dems Planning To Send BLM, Black Panthers and Antifa Militants To Threaten Voters?

Thank you for the link.

Wow. No wonder I didn't remember. It happened almost 15 years ago.

So aside from whataboutism, the purpose of digging this up is what? Does this justify current voter intimidation?
I dont think anyone is being intimidated. The only reason they are there is to document possible voter fraud. If you arent committing fraud, they wont have any evidence of it to give to the authorities.

Funny how you don't know who they are -- since Fox News ran 24/7 crisis coverage on them for years...

I typically don't watch MSM...especially 15 years ago.

Now, flash forward and these same right-wingers are more than happy with sending armed vigilantes to "guard polling stations" -- even tho the Voting Rights act explicitly makes this illegal....

Yeah. It does seem like an attempt to justify voter intimidation.

With Trump supporters there is always a crime that happened in the last few decades, committed by someone who may or may not have been a dem that is sort of the same but not really to justify anytime they violate the law.

Oh by the way, when it was a scary black person standing at a polling station, with no tactical gear, no semi-auto rifles, apparently that was bad and evil.....but if you are white, it's patriotic freedom!!

Yeah. Couldn't tell what exactly they had for weapons but they look like they just stepped out of the Vietnam war.

I would agree the regalia could be seen as intimidation though and they should have been removed from the vicinity.

I wonder if Dems at the time were supporting them as vehemently as Trump supporters are supporting their own intimidation efforts which seem to be much more widespread and threatening?

I dont think anyone is being intimidated. The only reason they are there is to document possible voter fraud. If you arent committing fraud, they wont have any evidence of it to give to the authorities.
I think it's intimidation. If I lived their I would take my ballot and a stack of empty envelopes and pretend to put them in the ballot box and see how those folks react.

Looks like a law suit waiting to happen.

"On Friday night, two armed and masked men wearing tactical gear surveilled a drop box outside the Maricopa County Juvenile Court building in Mesa. Maricopa County Election Department said that the police had been called, and that the armed individuals departed the scene. On Saturday night, at least one of the men returned to monitor the drop box again. This time local sheriffs were captured on camera trying to intervene in a standoff between the armed individuals monitoring the drop boxes and those who came to observe the watchers. The sheriff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about Saturday night’s incidents.

Officials in the local Democratic Party in Arizona reportedly received a letter from an anonymous group calling itself “Ben Sent Us,” threatening them with the release of their personal details. The letter went on to state that “every judge refusing to sentence election fraud to the full extent of the law will be considered a traitor and dealt with accordingly, as will you.” And yet, despite the rising tensions in Maricopa County, far-right GOP candidates are continuing to foment anger."

So it seems the Dems are so triggered by God fearing Christian patriots doing their duty of protecting our elections and maintaining the purity of our ballots and preventing filth from voting...How soon we forget how Obama sent black thugs to intimidate white voters in every state; including Puerto Rico...hundreds of people were injured, some murdered...and nothing was done about it....
View attachment 715235

Now they expect us to just not fight back? They expect us to believe men who are fully armed with tactical gear, rifles, exercising their 2A rights are more intimidating than these 2 scary black thugs with superhuman strength? Really...The Democrats have been waging a war against our Christian European way of life for decades; Democrats have historically sent out black thugs to threaten and scare away voters for the past 150 years...do people forget what happened after Re-Construction? Do people forget how the KKK Dems used marauding gangs of murderous blacks to rape, murder and torture innocent pure white Americans; all because those Americans dared to exercised their right to vote? Now here we are again, being threatened by these same radical communist muslim gangs like BLM and Antifa assassins; of course we deserve to have vigilante groups fighting back.
ENineyhU4AABiqT
ah, so its its really BLM & antifa hanging out at the drop boxes.

I typically don't watch MSM...especially 15 years ago.

Yeah. It does seem like an attempt to justify voter intimidation.

With Trump supporters there is always a crime that happened in the last few decades, committed by someone who may or may not have been a dem that is sort of the same but not really to justify anytime they violate the law.

Yeah. Couldn't tell what exactly they had for weapons but they look like they just stepped out of the Vietnam war.

I would agree the regalia could be seen as intimidation though and they should have been removed from the vicinity.

I wonder if Dems at the time were supporting them as vehemently as Trump supporters are supporting their own intimidation efforts which seem to be much more widespread and threatening?
No...they were not............

Nor did Dems call them heroes and encouraged similar things happen in multiple places across the country...

Also, for a country who has a tendency to call the police on black people doing simple shit like mowing the grass; I am pretty sure you would have heard about it if all across the country, scary black men dressed in clothes were at multiple polling places scaring white people with their existence...

While I might not take the Tactical Timmy approach it's not a bad idea to monitor drop boxes in known dem cheating AOs.
Cosplayers gunna cosplay. I mean what is the tactical gear and weapons for? Even if they suspect voter fraud occuring all they can do is call the police and wait for them to show up and laugh at them.

Good idea, since voting is a fraud in the first place. You know it is all a scam,
because they never let You vote against their legalized murder frenzies (wars).
On top of that, folks have been playing the voting game for 200 years and things
keep on going the wrong way anyway.

Good idea, since voting is a fraud in the first place. You know it is all a scam,
because they never let You vote against their legalized murder frenzies (wars).
On top of that, folks have been playing the voting game for 200 years and things
keep on going the wrong way anyway.
Did you have a better method in mind then voting?

I think it's intimidation. If I lived their I would take my ballot and a stack of empty envelopes and pretend to put them in the ballot box and see how those folks react.

Looks like a law suit waiting to happen.
Try it. Id love to see what happens too. :laugh:

No, I`m not admitting to 100 felonies but I did grow my own weed for 35 years.
Idk about felonies, but there's definitely some Federal charges applicable there.

Not that I think they should be; But they are.

These are threats. The twice impeached one said this Republican election official was being "used" to cover up voter fraud. One of Trump`s Deplorables threatened his wife and another one said he knows the names and ages of his children who will be fatally shot. We`re not supposed to call them Deplorables? How about domestic terrorists?

Look in the mirror, dumbass.

"On Friday night, two armed and masked men wearing tactical gear surveilled a drop box outside the Maricopa County Juvenile Court building in Mesa. Maricopa County Election Department said that the police had been called, and that the armed individuals departed the scene. On Saturday night, at least one of the men returned to monitor the drop box again. This time local sheriffs were captured on camera trying to intervene in a standoff between the armed individuals monitoring the drop boxes and those who came to observe the watchers. The sheriff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about Saturday night’s incidents.

Officials in the local Democratic Party in Arizona reportedly received a letter from an anonymous group calling itself “Ben Sent Us,” threatening them with the release of their personal details. The letter went on to state that “every judge refusing to sentence election fraud to the full extent of the law will be considered a traitor and dealt with accordingly, as will you.” And yet, despite the rising tensions in Maricopa County, far-right GOP candidates are continuing to foment anger."

So it seems the Dems are so triggered by God fearing Christian patriots doing their duty of protecting our elections and maintaining the purity of our ballots and preventing filth from voting...How soon we forget how Obama sent black thugs to intimidate white voters in every state; including Puerto Rico...hundreds of people were injured, some murdered...and nothing was done about it....
View attachment 715235

Now they expect us to just not fight back? They expect us to believe men who are fully armed with tactical gear, rifles, exercising their 2A rights are more intimidating than these 2 scary black thugs with superhuman strength? Really...The Democrats have been waging a war against our Christian European way of life for decades; Democrats have historically sent out black thugs to threaten and scare away voters for the past 150 years...do people forget what happened after Re-Construction? Do people forget how the KKK Dems used marauding gangs of murderous blacks to rape, murder and torture innocent pure white Americans; all because those Americans dared to exercised their right to vote? Now here we are again, being threatened by these same radical communist muslim gangs like BLM and Antifa assassins; of course we deserve to have vigilante groups fighting back.
The men in the photo are comedians in a city that has massive questions in votes coming out of the areas they represent. The photo was taken in a changing area that was competed recently before the election.

The men in the photo are comedians in a city that has massive questions in votes coming out of the areas they represent. The photo was taken in a changing area that was competed recently before the election.
Sure bro..

Forum List

Back