Are Dems Planning To Send BLM, Black Panthers and Antifa Militants To Threaten Voters?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On Friday night, two armed and masked men wearing tactical gear surveilled a drop box outside the Maricopa County Juvenile Court building in Mesa. Maricopa County Election Department said that the police had been called, and that the armed individuals departed the scene. On Saturday night, at least one of the men returned to monitor the drop box again. This time local sheriffs were captured on camera trying to intervene in a standoff between the armed individuals monitoring the drop boxes and those who came to observe the watchers. The sheriff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about Saturday night’s incidents.

Officials in the local Democratic Party in Arizona reportedly received a letter from an anonymous group calling itself “Ben Sent Us,” threatening them with the release of their personal details. The letter went on to state that “every judge refusing to sentence election fraud to the full extent of the law will be considered a traitor and dealt with accordingly, as will you.” And yet, despite the rising tensions in Maricopa County, far-right GOP candidates are continuing to foment anger."

So it seems the Dems are so triggered by God fearing Christian patriots doing their duty of protecting our elections and maintaining the purity of our ballots and preventing filth from voting...How soon we forget how Obama sent black thugs to intimidate white voters in every state; including Puerto Rico...hundreds of people were injured, some murdered...and nothing was done about it....
161105102004-voter-intimidation-smerconish-pkg-00012901-super-tease.jpg

Now they expect us to just not fight back? They expect us to believe men who are fully armed with tactical gear, rifles, exercising their 2A rights are more intimidating than these 2 scary black thugs with superhuman strength? Really...The Democrats have been waging a war against our Christian European way of life for decades; Democrats have historically sent out black thugs to threaten and scare away voters for the past 150 years...do people forget what happened after Re-Construction? Do people forget how the KKK Dems used marauding gangs of murderous blacks to rape, murder and torture innocent pure white Americans; all because those Americans dared to exercised their right to vote? Now here we are again, being threatened by these same radical communist muslim gangs like BLM and Antifa assassins; of course we deserve to have vigilante groups fighting back.

I've never understood how this is threatening. Are they going into the polling station with voters? What is the threat? Some wanker with a weapon hangs outside a polling station means what exactly for my ability to vote or who I vote for?

I call most of these events B.S or there is the "invisible hand" of some police agencies behind them. "Cool story bro, ok you go hang out here while I go cast my secret ballot in which you will never know who I voted for."

“We must watch all drop boxes because they do not have live cameras on them streaming to the public for people to ensure there is no fraud in the process,” Mark Finchem, the far-right GOP candidate running for secretary of state, tweeted on Sunday in response to criticism of the drop box monitoring.

In his tweet, Finchem linked to an article in the Gateway Pundit claiming that voters dropping off ballots were covering up their license plates because they were so-called “ballot mules.” The actual reason voters were doing this, according to local media reports, was because those monitoring the drop boxes had previously photographed the license plates of voters.

Finchem also failed to mention that the drop box watchers were also covering up their license plates to stop anyone identifying them.
Finchem is part of a QAnon-linked coalition of GOP candidates seeking to become the top election official in their state. All of these candidates, including Nevada secretary of state candidate Jim Marchant, Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano, and Michigan secretary of state candidate Kristina Karamo, have claimed that they would not have certified the result of the 2020 presidential election and have hinted that they are likely to dispute future election results if they don’t go their way.

I've never understood how this is threatening. Are they going into the polling station with voters? What is the threat? Some wanker with a weapon hangs outside a polling station means what exactly for my ability to vote or who I vote for?

I call most of these events B.S or there is the "invisible hand" of some police agencies behind them. "Cool story bro, ok you go hang out here while I go cast my secret ballot in which you will never know who I voted for."
These are threats. The twice impeached one said this Republican election official was being "used" to cover up voter fraud. One of Trump`s Deplorables threatened his wife and another one said he knows the names and ages of his children who will be fatally shot. We`re not supposed to call them Deplorables? How about domestic terrorists?

If I made 100 copies of my ballot and dropped them in a box, only the first one is counted. Geez, yinz are stupid. :rolleyes:
If you made 100 copies of your ballot & dropped them in a box, you would be committing 100 felonies.
Didn't really think that through, did ya?
I know- a Dem doesn't actually think, they just react to strong emotions & delusions

I would love for the burn/loot/murder & IMTAFA thugs to come out here in rural OK & try to intimidate anyone when we vote.
Watching them run like the total cowards they are once they pissed someone off would be priceless

If you made 100 copies of your ballot & dropped them in a box, you would be committing 100 felonies.
Didn't really think that through, did ya?
I know- a Dem doesn't actually think, they just react to strong emotions & delusions

I would love for the burn/loot/murder & IMTAFA thugs to come out here in rural OK & try to intimidate anyone when we vote.
Watching them run like the total cowards they are once they pissed someone off would be priceless
I didn`t make 100 copies. I`m just putting a spotlight on the ignorance of the "voter fraud" whackos. Why would anyone want to risk fines, imprisonment or deportation to vote illegally. A follow up question: Why would anyone want to go to OK for anything? :auiqs.jpg:

I would love those those Negro shitheads to try to intimidate me while voting. They would regret it. Florida has laws to deal with that shit.

If I made 100 copies of my ballot and dropped them in a box, only the first one is counted. Geez, yinz are stupid. :rolleyes:

And if you made 100 copies of the ballot that your dog received and dropped them in a box only the 1st one would be counted as well.

"On Friday night, two armed and masked men wearing tactical gear surveilled a drop box outside the Maricopa County Juvenile Court building in Mesa. Maricopa County Election Department said that the police had been called, and that the armed individuals departed the scene. On Saturday night, at least one of the men returned to monitor the drop box again. This time local sheriffs were captured on camera trying to intervene in a standoff between the armed individuals monitoring the drop boxes and those who came to observe the watchers. The sheriff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about Saturday night’s incidents.

Officials in the local Democratic Party in Arizona reportedly received a letter from an anonymous group calling itself “Ben Sent Us,” threatening them with the release of their personal details. The letter went on to state that “every judge refusing to sentence election fraud to the full extent of the law will be considered a traitor and dealt with accordingly, as will you.” And yet, despite the rising tensions in Maricopa County, far-right GOP candidates are continuing to foment anger."

So it seems the Dems are so triggered by God fearing Christian patriots doing their duty of protecting our elections and maintaining the purity of our ballots and preventing filth from voting...How soon we forget how Obama sent black thugs to intimidate white voters in every state; including Puerto Rico...hundreds of people were injured, some murdered...and nothing was done about it....
View attachment 715235

Now they expect us to just not fight back? They expect us to believe men who are fully armed with tactical gear, rifles, exercising their 2A rights are more intimidating than these 2 scary black thugs with superhuman strength? Really...The Democrats have been waging a war against our Christian European way of life for decades; Democrats have historically sent out black thugs to threaten and scare away voters for the past 150 years...do people forget what happened after Re-Construction? Do people forget how the KKK Dems used marauding gangs of murderous blacks to rape, murder and torture innocent pure white Americans; all because those Americans dared to exercised their right to vote? Now here we are again, being threatened by these same radical communist muslim gangs like BLM and Antifa assassins; of course we deserve to have vigilante groups fighting back.
Who are those two black guys? Where are they? I keep seeing their picture in these forums over and over.

View attachment 715235

We dont have this madness over here. Parties have the right to send observers but they rarely bother.
Last election the libs sent an old chap to watch. He didnt have a gun. He had a flask of tea which he kept under the chair that the election officials gave him. They were worried he might fall over as he as a bit unsteady on his feet.
Observers are strictly moniored and they are not allowed to approach any voter.
I think the only reason that they are doing this is to intimidate the voters. Its a by product of trump lies working on the minds of people who arent very bright.

And if you made 100 copies of the ballot that your dog received and dropped them in a box only the 1st one would be counted as well.
My dog is a German Shepherd and I keep her away from the polls. She`s probably another election denier like Trump`s neo-Nazis.

I didn`t make 100 copies. I`m just putting a spotlight on the ignorance of the "voter fraud" whackos. Why would anyone want to risk fines, imprisonment or deportation to vote illegally. A follow up question: Why would anyone want to go to OK for anything? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, so you aren't admitting to 100 felonies? :rolleyes:

You shouldn't come to OK- ever.
You wouldn't like it & we definitely wouldn't want you here.
Stay in your prog infested crapbox & everyone will be happy

Oh, so you aren't admitting to 100 felonies? :rolleyes:

You shouldn't come to OK- ever.
You wouldn't like it & we definitely wouldn't want you here.
Stay in your prog infested crapbox & everyone will be happy
No, I`m not admitting to 100 felonies but I did grow my own weed for 35 years.

Who are those two black guys? Where are they? I keep seeing their picture in these forums over and over.

Funny how you don't know who they are -- since Fox News ran 24/7 crisis coverage on them for years...

Now, flash forward and these same right-wingers are more than happy with sending armed vigilantes to "guard polling stations" -- even tho the Voting Rights act explicitly makes this illegal....

Oh by the way, when it was a scary black person standing at a polling station, with no tactical gear, no semi-auto rifles, apparently that was bad and evil.....but if you are white, it's patriotic freedom!!

Thank you for the link.

Wow. No wonder I didn't remember. It happened almost 15 years ago.

So aside from whataboutism, the purpose of digging this up is what? Does this justify current voter intimidation?

Forum List

Back