Dispute erupts over whether Brennan, Comey pushed Steele dossier, as DOJ probe into misconduct begin

Comey and Brennan are throwing each other under the bus. Looks to me like the two of them are both trying to save their own ass but in the end they will both end up with prison sentences.
No one is going to be thrown in prison, for goodness sake! You guys are too much to handle with all of this crapola that you are fed to believe....

If someone violated something, it would be a CIVIL OFFENSE, not a criminal offense?
Lying to or misleading a FISA court is a criminal offense. So is leaking classified information. So is manipulation of intelligence. So is conspiracy. So is sedition, treason, and other subversive activities.
There is zero evidence of anything misleading or lies exposed. Keep dreaming.

The OLC has issued an opinion finding that the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its function. Mueller office accepted OLC legal conclusion concerning prosecution of Trump
So what? Concluding that he can't indict a sitting President does not prevent him from declaring that Trump obstructed justice. So why didn't he?
If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the fats that the President clearly did NOT commit obstruction of justice, we would so STATE. Based on the facts and the legal standards, however we are unable to reach THAT JUDGMENT.
Mueller was not looking for exculpatory evidence, so naturally he is not going to find any. His job was not to prove Trump's innocence, it was to prove his guilt (which he clearly failed to do). So don't give me that bullshit that there's "plenty of evidence of obstruction against Trump". There is none and you know it.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the fats that the President clearly did NOT commit obstruction of justice, we would so STATE. Based on the facts and the legal standards, however we are unable to reach THAT JUDGMENT

You have a legal investigation that clearly states that they have no confidence that Trump did not commit obstruction of justice

I know that there are a lot of negatives in that sentence but they are the bad kind of negatives which stated that the investigators believe he committed a crime. A crime that he would have been indicted for in a regular court and if he wasn't the president.

If you believe that he did not commit a crime that is your prerogative
people still believe that OJ did it but he was tried and found not guilty

Its up to the house to impeach and the Senate to convict

The Mueller report has all the proof it needs
I'm gonna explain it to you one more time. Mueller (as hard as he tried) did not find enough evidence to indict anyone for collusion OR obstruction, and he did not (as hard as he tried) find enough evidence to recommend impeachment. Face the facts, this was a failed attempt to frame the President, and soon those who participated in the frame-up will have to answer for their crimes. I know it's difficult for you to accept but you've got nothing, and your coup is over. The only thing left is to round up and prosecute the criminals who put our country through this failed attempt to overthrow a sitting President.
In the Mueller report, Mueller left it up to Congress. And with this latest Flynn evidence, obstruction has been solidified and proven. The truth has you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it;

The Mule's job wasn't to leave it up to congress, cement head.

Mueller cannot indict DA.

So what? Concluding that he can't indict a sitting President does not prevent him from declaring that Trump obstructed justice. So why didn't he?
Mueller was not looking for exculpatory evidence, so naturally he is not going to find any. His job was not to prove Trump's innocence, it was to prove his guilt (which he clearly failed to do). So don't give me that bullshit that there's "plenty of evidence of obstruction against Trump". There is none and you know it.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the fats that the President clearly did NOT commit obstruction of justice, we would so STATE. Based on the facts and the legal standards, however we are unable to reach THAT JUDGMENT

You have a legal investigation that clearly states that they have no confidence that Trump did not commit obstruction of justice

I know that there are a lot of negatives in that sentence but they are the bad kind of negatives which stated that the investigators believe he committed a crime. A crime that he would have been indicted for in a regular court and if he wasn't the president.

I'm gonna explain it to you one more time. Mueller (as hard as he tried) did not find enough evidence to indict anyone for collusion OR obstruction, and he did not (as hard as he tried) find enough evidence to recommend impeachment. Face the facts, this was a failed attempt to frame the President, and soon those who participated in the frame-up will have to answer for their crimes. I know it's difficult for you to accept but you've got nothing, and your coup is over. The only thing left is to round up and prosecute the criminals who put our country through this failed attempt to overthrow a sitting President.
In the Mueller report, Mueller left it up to Congress. And with this latest Flynn evidence, obstruction has been solidified and proven. The truth has you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it;

Mueller cannot indict DA.

His job wasn't to indict either, shitferbrains.

The OLC has issued an opinion finding that the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its function. Mueller office accepted OLC legal conclusion concerning prosecution of Trump
If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the fats that the President clearly did NOT commit obstruction of justice, we would so STATE. Based on the facts and the legal standards, however we are unable to reach THAT JUDGMENT.

Mueller wanted desperately to nail Trump but he didn't have the evidence and he couldn't get anybody to perjure themselves to falsely implement him and he didn't want the left to go after HIM if he exonerated him, so he handed it over to Barr, knowing the left would go after Barr instead of him when he declared there was nothing there. The desperate attempts to force Barr to release the entire report, unredacted, is clearly an attempt to get him to break the law so they can prosecute him. They're scared shitless now that THEY'RE the ones being investigated and THIS investigation is not a bogus one.

Comey and Brennan are throwing each other under the bus. Looks to me like the two of them are both trying to save their own ass but in the end they will both end up with prison sentences.
No one is going to be thrown in prison, for goodness sake! You guys are too much to handle with all of this crapola that you are fed to believe....

If someone violated something, it would be a CIVIL OFFENSE, not a criminal offense?
Lying to or misleading a FISA court is a criminal offense. So is leaking classified information. So is manipulation of intelligence. So is conspiracy. So is sedition, treason, and other subversive activities.
There is zero evidence of anything misleading or lies exposed. Keep dreaming.
Sure. That's why Comey and Brennan are accusing each other of pushing the phony dossier to get the FISA warrant (because there was no misleading or lying). Are you getting nervous? LMAO

well as you say prove it where in the report says there was no obstruction

If you do not understand the statement "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment" then I will keep it simple

IF you do not understand no confidence

Mueller cannot recommend impeachment that is not his job, he just supplies the report to the House and they make that decision

Failed attempts yet it still going on as Trump tries to block the house in doing its job of oversight

It will continue

There is no dispute. Comey and Brennan are on the same side and you could make a case at this point that they are both traitors. It's a manufactured distraction and A.G. Barr will straighten it out.

well as you say prove it where in the report says there was no obstruction

If you do not understand the statement "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment" then I will keep it simple

IF you do not understand no confidence

Mueller cannot recommend impeachment that is not his job, he just supplies the report to the House and they make that decision

Failed attempts yet it still going on as Trump tries to block the house in doing its job of oversight

It will continue
I won't keep posting the same thing over and over like you are doing (because you can't accept the facts). I'll just say this. If you're so sure that report proves Trump is guilty of something, then there should be no problem impeaching him. Right? Ok, that being the case, when do the impeachment proceedings commence? Where are they? What are they waiting for?
Need me to give you the answer?

"Mueller left it up to Congress."

NO!

Under the law, there is a determination made if there is sufficient evidence to persecute. THAT IS NOT CONGRESSES JOB UNDER THE LAW. When Mueller chose not to make a determination that was left to Barr and the DOJ UNDER THE LAW.

Quit watching MSDNC lies.

NO!

Under the law, there is a determination made if there is sufficient evidence to persecute. THAT IS NOT CONGRESSES JOB UNDER THE LAW. When Mueller chose not to make a determination that was left to Barr and the DOJ UNDER THE LAW.

Billy Bob you don't know WTF you are talking about, stop listening to morons like Hannity and Limpbaugh.

Nixon was forced to resign for much less. You don't have anything to worry about, because the spineless Senate we have are not going to do anything. Republicans are just spineless Trump Humpers.

Mueller wanted desperately to nail Trump but he didn't have the evidence and he couldn't get anybody to perjure themselves to falsely implement him and he didn't want the left to go after HIM if he exonerated him, so he handed it over to Barr, knowing the left would go after Barr instead of him when he declared there was nothing there. The desperate attempts to force Barr to release the entire report, unredacted, is clearly an attempt to get him to break the law so they can prosecute him. They're scared shitless now that THEY'RE the ones being investigated and THIS investigation is not a bogus one.

Everything you just posted is either a lie or you are wrong. The good thing about all that is, the courts will set you straight.

A better question is was there anything about it that was NOT misconduct?
The dossier itself is collusion. Obviously. Even paying them.
Then there was the leaking of the contents, the dubious meeting in Washington... if you don't think there was a concerted effort to undermine an opposing candidate running for President, using illegal means to do so, leaking uncorroborated "evidence" to the media then you are a flaming idiot.
This is serious business.
Did an opponent use government agencies to run an opposition on the other candidate - and did those government officials at the HIGHEST levels not only comply, but specifically assist.
That would be LEAGUES above Watergate.

NO!

That's a lie. Under federal regulations, Congress has the right, obligation, and duty to see the full unredacted report. As always, Republicans are wrong; //thinkprogress.org/mueller-report-rules-were-written-to-give-congress-access-say-experts-8f9619d3a430/

A better question is was there anything about it that was NOT misconduct?
The dossier itself is collusion. Obviously. Even paying them.
Then there was the leaking of the contents, the dubious meeting in Washington... if you don't think there was a concerted effort to undermine an opposing candidate running for President, using illegal means to do so, leaking uncorroborated "evidence" to the media then you are a flaming idiot.
This is serious business.
Did an opponent use government agencies to run an opposition on the other candidate - and did those government officials at the HIGHEST levels not only comply, but specifically assist.
That would be LEAGUES above Watergate.
The dossier came from a British spy, that was then passed on to Fusion GPS, to Clinton, and then McCain, who gave it to the FBI. That's not the definition of collusion. That's the definition of doing national security to protect the US from foreign election interference. And we are thankful that they did. And by the way, Clinton didn't use Russia to get that information, yet, Trump did. Because it then set out alarm bells of Trumps own collusion activities with Russia to get dirt on his opponent, that he ultimately got caught lying about. It was about adoptions, until it wasn't, yet Trump, Jr. and others on Air Force one made up a story about adoptions, until they decided it was about opposition research. Never mind the fact that Trump has been lying while in office about his contacts with Russia, and now we make this discovery about Flynn and Trump and his lawyer trying to obstruct the very investigation into Trump for his own unethical, immoral, behavior, that is in fact defined as collusion.

What is so funny about your post, is the fact that you ask questions about things that were already investigated, and nothing was found. You are rehashing things you want to be true, but no matter how much you try, they never were, nor will they ever be true.

NO!

//thinkprogress.org/mueller-report-rules-were-written-to-give-congress-access-say-experts-8f9619d3a430/ Get a clue.

Didn't Lindsay Graham say he told Sen McCain to give it to the FBI.
At this point, there just is no where for this obstructionist party to go, other than to continue breaking the law, as one big mobster political party. Which is exactly what they are doing. Once you try and dismantle the power from the co-equal branches of government, your Democracy/Republic no longer exists. We will see what happens from here, but it is obvious to me that Trump and his goon party are ready to destroy the core fabric that holds the Constitution and the rule of law together.

Everything you just posted is either a lie or you are wrong. The good thing about all that is, the courts will set you straight.

The courts? First you have to charge somebody with something. Who you gonna charge, bro? And what are you gonna charge them with? Come on, counselor, tell us your plan. :lol:

Forum List

Back