DISGRACE: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman mock military stadium flyovers in hot-mic video.

A word to Suetonius, over use of "funny" is against forum rules. Stop

Either contribute to thread content about two left loons being exposed as left loons or go hum Kumbaya or something

Love how they pretended to not know the mics were on. Under chicom instruction...

Here, let me connect some dots.

Who advertises and who produces the apparel sold by the NFL? Corporations who are owned by chicom with their slave labor. That's who.

So, under instruction and doing their best to have plausible deniability, they use this announcement of denigrating our military while promoting the two chicom puppets harris and the other one.

A lot of people need to pay for their treason, and I would start with aikman.

Fuck the nfl.

Notice he called it the “cumalloverher-Hidin ticket”, and not the “Hidin-cumalloverher” ticket.
It would seem he gets it.
But as for the comments, I don’t see the issue. So they are joking about the fly over. Maybe they don’t know those are viewed as training missions and would happen anyway.
And besides, they are probably right, the democrats would end something like that. That action would be in line with their view of the military, patriotism, fossil Fuels, etc.

I think it’s getting pissed over nothing, and I personally refuse to watch the NFL.

Forum List

Back