Another Reason To Hate The Cowboys

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Who hates celebrations of America's heritage?

Liberals.

1. "American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

2. "Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

..Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

3. And Troy Aikman....
"Joe Buck and Troy Aikman made fun of costly stadium flyovers in a hot-mic video
...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman couldn't help but mock the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having a military flyover with four A-10 aircraft ahead of Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers at a mostly empty Raymond James Stadium.

AIKMAN: That stuff ain’t happening with [a] Kamala-Biden ticket. I’ll tell you that right now, partner. "

If you have a flyover and nobody is there to see it........did it make a sound?

From the Billy Joe Shaver song, We Are The Cowboys-
cowboys are average American people, they're Texican, Mexican, black man and Jew, they love this old world and they don't wanna lose it, they're counting on me and they're counting on you- the world will breathe easy when we stop the bleeding, the fighting will end when all hunger is gone, they're those who are blind so we'll all have to lead them, it's everyones job, til, we get the work done- we are the cowboys the true sons of freedom we are the men who will get the work done, we're picking our words so we don't have to eat em, then we're rounding them up and driving them home-

Willie's version

I like Billy Joe Shavers original better though

cowboys are average American people, they're Texican, Mexican, black man and Jew, they love this old world and they don't wanna lose it, they're counting on me and they're counting on you- the world will breathe easy when we stop the bleeding, the fighting will end when all hunger is gone, they're those who are blind so we'll all have to lead them, it's everyones job, til, we get the work done- we are the cowboys the true sons of freedom we are the men who will get the work done, we're picking our words so we don't have to eat em, then we're rounding them up and driving them home-

Willie's version

Dallas Cowboys.......football.

The stadium was not empty

and contrary to what an aging ex-jock and a sports mouth think, no jet fuel was wasted because jets and their pilots have to fly each month whether there is a war or not.

and contrary to what an aging ex-jock and a sports mouth think, no jet fuel was wasted because jets and their pilots have to fly each month whether there is a war or not.

There is no end to what the Leftists can find to hate about America.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

There is no end to what the Leftists can find to hate about America.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters
And if they are guilt-ridden white liberals they even hate themselves

or at least they hate the color of their own skin

STOP WATCHING THE NFL! Especially when tucker is on.. are you crazy!?

I don't follow football....'cause I'm a NYGiants fan.

If there was ever a good reason to stop watching the NFL, it's being a Giants fan. :lol:

Go ahead.....rub it in.

I'm a 49ers fan, so while it's better than the Giants...it's still been pretty bad over the past 20 years or so. A couple of high periods like last year, or the few years under Harbaugh, but a lot more lows.

It's been a long time since the success of the 80s and 90s.

Yes, because stadium flyovers are such good training

Flying over an empty stadium is useless

Who hates celebrations of America's heritage?

Liberals.

1. "American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

2. "Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

..Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

3. And Troy Aikman....
"Joe Buck and Troy Aikman made fun of costly stadium flyovers in a hot-mic video
...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman couldn't help but mock the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having a military flyover with four A-10 aircraft ahead of Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers at a mostly empty Raymond James Stadium.

AIKMAN: That stuff ain’t happening with [a] Kamala-Biden ticket. I’ll tell you that right now, partner. "
Page not found

Willie's version

Dallas Cowboys.......football.

Being an native born Okie we are taught to never admire a Texan...

they could have strafed the players who were kneeling and insulting the country.

but I bet you would complain about that too

the flyover can easily fit into the guidelines of training

relax, if biden is president china will certainly not allow displays of national pride like this in the future

they could have strafed the players who were kneeling and insulting the country.

but I bet you would complain about that too

the flyover can easily fit into the guidelines of training

relax, if biden is president china will certainly not allow displays of national pride like this in the future
Considering it is against the law to murder people because they are not conforming to your concept of society is no surprise from your type.

Considering it is against the law to murder people because they are not conforming to your concept of society is no surprise from your type.
For the record we know the pilots exercised maximum restraint and did not shoot any of the Black Lies Matter protesters

Forum List

Back