Another Reason To Hate The Cowboys

Fuck the NFL.this coming from someone who THOUGHT he would get excited about the NFL again with the Rams coming back to LA where they belong but it’s the most criminal organization,these NFL owners are so evil they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in millions from it,if you believe otherwise,you’re an idiot.

Plus these owners never follow the rules they make.back in the ninetys they made rules that teams are supposed to follow if they want to relocate and move to another city like one is if the fan attendance is doing well,they can’t,well the rams were the only team of the four that have left their cities that fit the relocation guideline rules.

their attendance in St. Louis was atrocious so they fit the guideline rules to leave,the niners,chargers and raiders all had excellent fan support in their cities so they all did NOT fit the relocation guideline rules. Why have and make rules if they don’t have to follow them? :uhoh3:
These owners have turned a great game into a sad institution. They are disgusting evil filth the fact that they put shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition in the NO FAN LOYALTY league.

anybody who would support a criminal corrupt cartel like this Is an idiot for doing so.theres no way around that. I won’t give them a dime of my money.

Last edited:
If you have a flyover and nobody is there to see it........did it make a sound?
Its kinda like charging Cable TV subscribers massive amounts of money for channels they do not want or forced to pay for. Making the Sports cable bundles premium channels will correct the massive TV contracts a bit and maybe even lower the prices of going to games, watching games purchasing products and merchandise and more. The even charge you to try to listen to a game with a team you like on their local radio stations while living in other areas. Troy and Buck...that flyover contract was made long before the virus. To bad it didn't have any ordinance to drop.

STOP WATCHING THE NFL! Especially when tucker is on.. are you crazy!?

I don't follow football....'cause I'm a NYGiants fan.

If there was ever a good reason to stop watching the NFL, it's being a Giants fan. :lol:

Go ahead.....rub it in.

I'm a 49ers fan, so while it's better than the Giants...it's still been pretty bad over the past 20 years or so. A couple of high periods like last year, or the few years under Harbaugh, but a lot more lows.

It's been a long time since the success of the 80s and 90s.

I'm a Lions fan, cry me a river. You clowns got nothing to bitch about.

And I live in San Antonio, so I don't need a reason to hate on the Cowboys. Fuck Jerry Jones.

If there was ever a good reason to stop watching the NFL, it's being a Giants fan. :lol:

Go ahead.....rub it in.

I'm a 49ers fan, so while it's better than the Giants...it's still been pretty bad over the past 20 years or so. A couple of high periods like last year, or the few years under Harbaugh, but a lot more lows.

And I live in San Antonio, so I don't need a reason to hate on the Cowboys. Fuck Jerry Jones.

At least you had Barry! Almost everyone was a Lions fan when he played. But yeah...the Lions and Browns are about as bad as you can get as far as lack of success in the Super Bowl era. Even the Bucs have won the SB, and they lost their first, what, 26 games? :lol:

Go ahead.....rub it in.

At least you had Barry! Almost everyone was a Lions fan when he played. But yeah...the Lions and Browns are about as bad as you can get as far as lack of success in the Super Bowl era. Even the Bucs have won the SB, and they lost their first, what, 26 games? :lol:

FYI, the longest current championship drought in the NFL AND all of North American pro sports is the Cardinals, dating back to when they were in Chicago in 1947. The Lions last won the NCL Championship in 1957, so they are at 61 and counting but they've never even been to the SB yet and haven't won their division in 25 years despite Barry Sanders.

Evidently you are a Cowboy fan...
No. I don't watch football- I do admire cowboys though and I wear boots and Wranglers all the time and have since I discovered Wranglers over Levi's- I used to be a Cowboys fan which started long before I even knew the city of Houston existed- I've admired some of the players in the past and I admire JJ Watt-

And I didn't speak ill of anyone, from and state, which was my point.

Who hates celebrations of America's heritage?

Liberals.

1. "American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

2. "Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

..Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

3. And Troy Aikman....
"Joe Buck and Troy Aikman made fun of costly stadium flyovers in a hot-mic video
...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman couldn't help but mock the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having a military flyover with four A-10 aircraft ahead of Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers at a mostly empty Raymond James Stadium.

AIKMAN: That stuff ain’t happening with [a] Kamala-Biden ticket. I’ll tell you that right now, partner. "
Aikman is a commentator and hasn't played football for a long time and isn't a spokesman for the Cowboys. EPIC FAIL!

Forum List

Back