DISGRACE: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman mock military stadium flyovers in hot-mic video.

Millions ought to write Fox Sports and tell them we are boycotting the channel until they find better people.

How much do those little dog and pony shows cost us?
Nothing. They are training flights and would happen regardless.
Well...it looks like that clears up that! Case closed.

And just based on that little Twitter comment by Jack Buck and
Troy Aikman it's not possible to know if these two jock sniffers were against fly overs or not.

Without more information I would give them a pass, no pun intended.

It’s a waste of my tax dollars, not that Republicans care about fiscal responsibility.
We need every spare penny to give free health care to illegal immigrants.

Under the Kamela-Biden regime, they will put an end to the Goodyear Blimp, it is a waste of helium and rubber, an end to NASCAR, it is a waste of gas, an end to free refills, it is a waste of ice cubes, and an end to ketchup packets in take out, it is a waste of aluminum foil.

Time to start tightening our belts.

Under the Kamela-Biden regime, they will put an end to the Goodyear Blimp, it is a waste of helium and rubber, an end to NASCAR, it is a waste of gas, an end to free refills, it is a waste of ice cubes, and an end to ketchup packets in take out, it is a waste of aluminum foil.

Hopefully America will come to it's senses. A Biden/Harris administration would be dangerously disastrous.

It’s a waste of my tax dollars, not that Republicans care about fiscal responsibility.
Not only is it a waste, it’s glorifying the Empire’s militaristic ways.

While you faggot ass bitches are crying about marketing the American military...link us to all your crying about forcing Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation all up..you know, so we know you’re credible and all.
We’ll be standing by.

We'll have to find out after the election how Kamala Harris feels about flyovers. Notice Troy says her name first. lol

Does anyone really think the saved money from not doing flyovers is going to regular middle class Americans? LOL That's saved money for an extra party in DC for the elites.

Hopefully America will come to it's senses. A Biden/Harris administration would be dangerously disastrous.

I'm at a loss. I've never seen a person watch a flyover of our finest military jets and be less than awed and appreciative of the skill, dedication, courage, sacrifice and safety that represents.

Not only is it a waste, it’s glorifying the Empire’s militaristic ways.

While you faggot ass bitches are crying about marketing the American military...link us to all your crying about forcing Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation all up..you know, so we know you’re credible and all.
We’ll be standing by.
You dumb racist fuck. You make cons look dumber than they are.

I'm at a loss. I've never seen a person watch a flyover of our finest military jets and be less than awed and appreciative of the skill, dedication, courage, sacrifice and safety that represents.
When I was dumb like you, I thought that way.

When I was dumb like you, I thought that way.
You wish you were "dumb" like me. I don't think you are capable of that sort of top drawer thinking.

To a noob on here, it's against forum rules over using t

Ones who aren't in awe should probably consider moving to Venezuela

When our twin girls were about three years old we were in FL for vacation and saw two military jets flying low over the Gulf and one was so excited, she kept saying see Mommy!!! I told her, they're protecting you.

Loons would have told her they're wasting money.

That's patriotism vs left loonism

When our twin girls were about three years old we were in FL for vacation and saw two military jets flying low over the Gulf and one was so excited, she kept saying see Mommy!!! I told her, they're protecting you.

I don't think funding our military could ever be considered a "waste".
There is much careless extravagant spending in our Pentagon but there is an awful lot of "other" to cut back before we even think of touching these sorts of flyovers and exhibitions of our pilot's skill and flying expertise.

You can't put a dollar value on P.R. .

I don't think funding our military could ever be considered a "waste".
There is much careless extravagant spending in our Pentagon but there is an awful lot of "other" to cut back before we even think of touching these sorts of flyovers and exhibitions of our pilot's skill and flying expertise.

You can't put a dollar value on P.R. .

Idiots like Aikman and Buck don't matter anyway. Just self perceived prima donna wannabees

Idiots like Aikman and Buck don't matter anyway. Just self perceived prima donna wannabees
I heard a replay of their comments and they could very well have been facetious or sarcastic.
I would like to see Buck or Aikman explain themselves, if the NFL will permit such freedoms.

Forum List

Back