DISGRACE: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman mock military stadium flyovers in hot-mic video.

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
These two know nothing about the and reveal themselves to be liberal idiots
DISGRACE: Joe Buck and roy Aikman mock military stadium flyovers in hot-mic video. “That stuff ain’t happening with a Kamala-Biden ticket...”

who?

If they had them under Clinton, Bush and Obama, I imagine they will have them is Biden is selected elected.

It’s a waste of my tax dollars, not that Republicans care about fiscal responsibility.
You do realize those flyovers are treated like training missions, and they are already figured into the military training budget. They use the stadium as “targets” and practice simulation, The planes would still be flying but just over an empty field.

These two know nothing about the and reveal themselves to be liberal idiots
DISGRACE: Joe Buck and roy Aikman mock military stadium flyovers in hot-mic video. “That stuff ain’t happening with a Kamala-Biden ticket...”

The Kamela-Biden ticket? A lot of wasted jet fuel? Are we running out of it?

It was only wasted on them.

If Joe and TRoy don't like it, they are free to go somewhere else. Please.

It’s a waste of my tax dollars, not that Republicans care about fiscal responsibility.

YOU are a waste of my tax dollars. Meantime Nancy starves and kills untold thousands refusing to work out a way while trying to spend 2,200 billion dollars we don't even have to give.

Democrats: the only people warning of the dangers of broken glass as they throw glass bottles.

You do realize those flyovers are treated like training missions, and they are already figured into the military training budget. They use the stadium as “targets” and practice simulation, The planes would still be flying but just over an empty field.

That's OK, Des. Under the Harris-Biden regime, our pilots will be underfunded and untrained, flying in broken down jets. Back like when Obama was in office.

They have to do a certain amount of flight hours. If some of those hours are used in flyovers...so what?
You talking about rules? We don’t need them anymore.

We kinda noticed that you've been throwing out all rules and ignoring all law and civility the whole year thriough. Animals live like that. Another reason why you will lose.

That's OK, Des. Under the Harris-Biden regime, our pilots will be underfunded and untrained, flying in broken down jets. Back like when Obama was in office.
If they can even fly at all.

Forum List

Back