Zone1 Dinosaurs

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Gid tells Job about when he created the dinosaurs not with us before us.
God used this earth more than once.

Job 40 15-24
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares

um....that part right there.

15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

God created dinosaurs but He also created the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. Think a about that you Deists while you say your prayers tonight,

God created dinosaurs but He also created the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. Think a about that you Deists while you say your prayers tonight,
I will, and do... My mortal self, is unconcerned...

Did God tell us about a meteor. There was a flood and then later on, they were hunted out of existence. There are roman tapestries showing dino creatures.

It's a rhinoceros...
a rhino does not have a tail like a beam.

Job 40:15-24

New International Version

15 “Look at Behemoth,
which I made along with you
and which feeds on grass like an ox.
16 What strength it has in its loins,
what power in the muscles of its belly!
17 Its tail sways like a cedar;
the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.

His Creation is his to do what he pleases with just as we are his to do what he wants with.

I know what you mean. I used to have an ant farm when I was a kid that I could do anything I wanted with. I was their God so to speak.

Forum List

Back