Zone1 Dinosaurs

I know what you mean. I used to have an ant farm when I was a kid that I could do anything I wanted with. I was their God so to speak.
You could not create an "ant"
You were never anything approaching a "God"...

Gid tells Job about when he created the dinosaurs not with us before us.
God used this earth more than once.

Job 40 15-24
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares
Scientists have found soft tissue in over 3 dozen dinosaur bones now.

I found this 13th century painting in Estonia. They had painted Bible scenes throughout the church. This depiction is of Job.
IMG_6006.jpeg

And we have the 1,000 year old example from Cambodia I saw a few years ago.
IMG_6005.jpeg

You could not create an "ant"
You were never anything approaching a "God"...

The ants didn't know that though. For all the ants knew I was their sole means of existence. Kind of like modern day religious humans view their Gods.

Scientists have found soft tissue in over 3 dozen dinosaur bones now.

I found this 13th century painting in Estonia. They had painted Bible scenes throughout the church. This depiction is of Job.
View attachment 824812

And we have the 1,000 year old example from Cambodia I saw a few years ago.
View attachment 824811
That soft tissue :thup:means those creatures are not millions of years old.

Job 40 15-24

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

The Creation

(Gen 2:4–9; Job 38:4–11; Jhn 1:1–5 )
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:1 - In the beginningGod created the heaven andthe earth.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:2 - And the earth waswithout form, and void; and darkness was upon the faceof the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light fromthe darkness.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:5 - And God calledthe light Day, and the darkness he called Night.And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:6 - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:7 - And God madethe firmament, and dividedthe waters which were underthe firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:8 - And God calledthe firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morningwere the second day.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:9 - And God said, Let the waters under the heavenbe gathered together untoone place, and let the dryland appear: and it was so.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:10 - And God calledthe dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:11 - And God said,Let the earth bring forthgrass, the herb yielding seed,and the fruit tree yielding fruitafter his kind, whose seed isin itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:12 - And the earthbrought forth grass, and herbyielding seed after his kind,and the tree yielding fruit,whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God sawthat it was good.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:13 - And the eveningand the morning were the third day.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:14 - And God said,Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;and let them be for signs,and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:15 - And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:16 - And God madetwo great lights; the greaterlight to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night:he made the stars also.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:17 - And God setthem in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:18 - And to rule over the day and over the night,and to divide the light from the darkness: and God sawthat it was good.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:19 - And the eveningand the morning were the fourth day.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:20 - And God said,Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmamentof heaven.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:21 - And God createdgreat whales, and every livingcreature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind,and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:22 - And Godblessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fillthe waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:23 - And the eveningand the morning were the fifth day.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:24 - And God said,Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind,cattle, and creeping thing,and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:25 - And God madethe beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

No one knows time God considered in a day could have been millions of years

Noah's ark

That was a flood of the Euphrates river basin caused by snowmelt from the zagross mountains and spring rains. It's really flat and floods fairly often. The king hauled livestock, beer and grain down river to sell. His barges broke loose.

Job 40 15-24

Er... dinosaurs came in many different shapes.

Birds are dinosaurs. Some dinosaurs were vegetarian, others could fly, others were small, others were big.....

That was a flood of the Euphrates river basin caused by snowmelt from the zagross mountains and spring rains. It's really flat and floods fairly often. The king hauled livestock, beer and grain down river to sell. His barges broke loose.
That doesn't sound like the Biblical account.

Forum List

Back