Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

In the past, it was MI5 fir internal UK and MI6 fir external. Ditto for FBI and CIA, respectively. But the Catholic puppet now in the White House not only links to the Catholic founding of the Ukraine as a Viking kingship, but also to the CIA, China Joe’s handlers. The reason it’s not FBI but CIA precisely for this hybrid POSPOTUS, is the Lincoln painting that (at least at one time) hangs in the White House dining room. We know that theology is a mental disease and drug, though CIA collusion in global drug traffic links closer to JoeXi than does the CIA. The latter is also more intensely tied to the Clinton crime family than is the FBI.

D’Souza is close, as in horse-shoes.
"the Catholic puppet now in the White House"....................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.
Of course D'Souza is not an extremist, on the contrary, he is a great patriot!:thup: Bless him.

And yes, he said this:

Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.
What makes him a great patriot?
She's been groomed to believe anything coming from the Right....she was told he's a great patriot, so....she falls right in line.

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

I have known this for a long long time. The FBI behaves no differently to Americans than the KGB did in the Soviet Union.
You clearly don't have a clue as to the history of the KGB
Actually I know more that you will ever be able to or allowed to comprehend.

I am also glad that you have chosen to end your lurker status and identify yourself to the group.

Pinging now
Ah....self-declaring how smart you are. Good idea, no one else will do it.

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Simply hogwash, imo.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if wrong.:dunno:
Ironic....God bless the FBI!
You are a disciple of Satan
There is no satan, you silly cultist. :heehee:
You tell yourself that fool

removed graphic image

Last edited by a moderator:

Simply hogwash, imo.

removed graphic image
Just so you know, Satan does not like that image going public either. However Satan loves the censors that help his evil proliferate

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

D’Souza’s actions were 100% intentional.
So you twist yourself into knots to justify Dem law breaking.

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

He careful, you're being played, by enemies of democracy.
I could say the same to you.
Which side is so relentlessly parroting Russian anti-American propaganda?

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.
Not an alternate universe. You guys don’t even realize you’re parroting Russian propaganda.

Russia wants the US to be a corrupt dysfunctional state so that they by comparison look equal to us. The political right is saying exactly that.
The FBI is corrupt. That's not Russian propaganda.
No body is perfect, but the vast majority of allegations of corruption against the FBI are fabricated for political reasons.
Steven Hatfill would like to speak now.....

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
They have not forgotten. They are watching the country destroyed by exactly that.

Simply hogwash, imo.

removed graphic image
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Simply hogwash, imo.

removed graphic image
Just so you know, Satan does not like that image going public either. However Satan loves the censors that help his evil proliferate
1624554800828.png
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Simply hogwash, imo.

removed graphic image
View attachment 505084 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
How about some substance troll?

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

No. It’s just not breaking the law unless there’s intent to deceive.

D’Souza clearly demonstrated intent to deceive. O’Donnell didn’t and you drastically inflated what she actually did.

D’Souza clearly demonstrated intent to deceive. O’Donnell didn’t and you drastically inflated what she actually did.
D'Souza was railroaded by a corrupt Obama administration. We are still dealing with the corrupt people Obama installed. Now they have free reign again to destroy this country.

Simply hogwash, imo.

removed graphic image
View attachment 505084 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
How about some substance troll?
Substance? I'm not the one who brought up Satan. Why don't you try to pay attention next time, hun.

Dinesh D'Souza is on a shortlist of non-whites who make a living stoking the fear of white Americans.

Intent means nothing. Oh that’s right, O’Donnell is a Dem so she is allowed to claim ignorance. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. But at least you’re admitting Dems are too stupid to understand things like laws.

Forum List

Back