Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

D’Souza’s actions were 100% intentional.
So you twist yourself into knots to justify Dem law breaking.
No. It’s just not breaking the law unless there’s intent to deceive.

D’Souza clearly demonstrated intent to deceive. O’Donnell didn’t and you drastically inflated what she actually did.
So if you rob a bank because you lived in a cave your entire life and did not know that robbing banks was illegal, then it is not illegal.

Time for your meds kid
We aren’t talking about robbing a bank. You can’t unintentionally rob a bank.

Intent matters for a lot of crimes. You can unintentionally break the law but we don’t prosecute that because a lot of laws require that you “knowingly” break them.
LOL, someone had the intent for this condo to collapse in Florida with people sleeping

You on the other hand already know that this was not terrorism.

Yawn

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You’re a lunatic.

Because you are not paying attention to reality as you live in a shell, see kid it is not all about you any your fantasy world

I’m aware of the building collapse. The rest of your gibberish is delusional.

It’s also dramatically off topic. There’s a thread for it. It’s not this thread.

Life does not organize itself into threads, you are a sicko that lives on the internet and thinks that everyone has to say what you want about the topic that you choose. Furthermore you said you had no clue and we all believed you.

One of my pot stocks is up 6 percent

So please go right on smoking

This board is organized into threads.

You demonstrate disorganized thoughts. The inability to concentrate on one topic is not a good sign for one’s mental well being.

Stick to the topic. You want to ramble about what the voices in your head tell you about the apartment, go to the proper thread.

This board is your life, I am tracking other things real time like my pot stocks skyrocketing. See unlike you I track hundreds of things continuously, you struggle with one.

CIAO

PS Possible infrastructure deal imminent, so a new road may be coming by your trailer

Oh fun...a stalker. :pinkygirly:

Stalker

Oh no not a stalker

b1dc561f713e23bdcfe0a6673a9b4255.jpg

Stalkers are really scary you know like Mike
michelle3.jpg

Last edited:
That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

D’Souza clearly demonstrated intent to deceive. O’Donnell didn’t and you drastically inflated what she actually did.
So if you rob a bank because you lived in a cave your entire life and did not know that robbing banks was illegal, then it is not illegal.

Time for your meds kid

Intent matters for a lot of crimes. You can unintentionally break the law but we don’t prosecute that because a lot of laws require that you “knowingly” break them.
LOL, someone had the intent for this condo to collapse in Florida with people sleeping

Yawn

You’re a lunatic.

Because you are not paying attention to reality as you live in a shell, see kid it is not all about you any your fantasy world

It’s also dramatically off topic. There’s a thread for it. It’s not this thread.

Life does not organize itself into threads, you are a sicko that lives on the internet and thinks that everyone has to say what you want about the topic that you choose. Furthermore you said you had no clue and we all believed you.

You demonstrate disorganized thoughts. The inability to concentrate on one topic is not a good sign for one’s mental well being.

Stick to the topic. You want to ramble about what the voices in your head tell you about the apartment, go to the proper thread.

This board is your life, I am tracking other things real time like my pot stocks skyrocketing. See unlike you I track hundreds of things continuously, you struggle with one.

CIAO

PS Possible infrastructure deal imminent, so a new road may be coming by your trailer

You seem to think trolling is an admirable trait.

It’s not.

You lost the argument many posts ago.

You are a great internet winner, we all wish that we could be more like you

Wait....I thought you were the genius here. Feeling a lack of self-esteem now? I can see that. :heehee:

I know queers like you don’t know male from female troll. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. You’re still guilty. Period. Now fuck off dimbulb.
They're only going to go after people who are trying to break the law.

D'Souza was trying to break the law. O'Donnell is just kind of dumb.
And there we have it. Dems LOVE to break the law, then claim they’re too stupid to know the law. Ignorance is no excuse. Now you’ve at least admitted Rosie is guilty as charged. Now she needs the same prison time.

I know queers like you don’t know male from female troll. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. You’re still guilty. Period. Now fuck off dimbulb.
They're only going to go after people who are trying to break the law.

D'Souza was trying to break the law. O'Donnell is just kind of dumb.
And there we have it. Dems LOVE to break the law, then claim they’re too stupid to know the law. Ignorance is no excuse. Now you’ve at least admitted Rosie is guilty as charged. Now she needs the same prison time.
At the end of the day, D’Souza was committing blatant fraud. Intentional. Willful.

He flaunted the law and whined when he was caught.

Intent matters quite a lot. We both know that. For example, the Trump Tower meeting wasn’t illegal largely because Kushner and Trump probably weren’t aware that it would violate campaign finance law.

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
It must be nice to have the DOJ, the FBI and all the other alphabet intelligence agencies plus the IRS working for the Democratic Party. Plus yu have the liberal media publishing your propaganda like the good lapdogs they are.

All of your hgh level corrupt poliicians are totally above the rule of law.

Your party should be way ahead of the Republican Party but it looks like you still have to rig elections to win them.
second amendment solution
Yes....2nd Amendment solution. It's time for that to be used against those thugs breaking into the U.S. Capitol, Charlotteville, the Michigan state house, etc.
you forgot about Portland, Seattle, and a few other leftists controlled shit holes

My question is that why can't I find any of the information that you just did?

Because my searches are skewered by the FBI and or related computer cyber-intelligence agencies
Because you're probably using google, or bing. They BURY IT. They're LEFTISTS. They don't want you to see any of this.

Use DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified. ... or Conservative Search Engine ... or RightFo
I already switched to duck, they still have the ability to determine results, if they didn't they would shut duck down today
Just search FBI corruption.

The FBI should be shut down and scrapped. It's corrupt to the core and clearly working for the democrat party, and has been for decades.

I agree wholeheartedly!:clap:

1624576879767.png

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

I have known this for a long long time. The FBI behaves no differently to Americans than the KGB did in the Soviet Union.
You clearly don't have a clue as to the history of the KGB
The fact that you think they are a good comparison says everything that needs to be said.

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
It must be nice to have the DOJ, the FBI and all the other alphabet intelligence agencies plus the IRS working for the Democratic Party. Plus yu have the liberal media publishing your propaganda like the good lapdogs they are.

All of your hgh level corrupt poliicians are totally above the rule of law.

Your party should be way ahead of the Republican Party but it looks like you still have to rig elections to win them.
second amendment solution
Yes....2nd Amendment solution. It's time for that to be used against those thugs breaking into the U.S. Capitol, Charlotteville, the Michigan state house, etc.
you forgot about Portland, Seattle, and a few other leftists controlled shit holes
Pish-Tosh! That's Poop Puddle not shit hole. Manners, manners, manners! :)

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Dinesh D'Souza is on a shortlist of non-whites who make a living stoking the fear of white Americans.
How did that work when the media fear mongered about Covid? Now they plan to fear monger about the Delta variant. Why are you a racist?

D'Souza is spot on about the FBI.

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

Proof please?

Seems if you have a “D” after your name you can get away with anything and authorities just turn away.
Seems if you are of the mindset of the current GOP, you have a penchant for factual myopia. As they say, the devil is in the details Observe and learn:

Running right to a leftist site that claims the leftist isn’t doing anything wrong. Politifact is considered a joke. You got given real sources and the truth and ran away crying like every leftard.
Translation: our right wing wonk can't logically or factually disprove what Politifact put forth....I doubt if he even has the intellectual courage to read the content. Nope, he just blows smoke and denies reality....typical piss poor debating tactics for folk like Lantern.
Typical projection and deflection from a leftist with a piss poor education. The facts remain that Rosie O’Donnell committed the crimes in question. As proven in articles YOU never looked at. Just swallow left leaning Politi”fact” and deny what really happened. Then play race card as you did when blatantly lying about another poster. You’re just another leftist sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming so you can’t hear the truth.
Can you logically and factually disprove the legal differences which makes the D'Souza claim patently false? No, you can't. You just put on your blinders and walked straight off the cliff.

The link shows the DIFFERENCES as to why D'Souza got the sentence he did. That's the law. READ IT! That you can't accept that is of no consequence. So continue to parrot the talking point as if that will make it magically come true. :rolleyes:

Proof please?

Seems if you have a “D” after your name you can get away with anything and authorities just turn away.
Seems if you are of the mindset of the current GOP, you have a penchant for factual myopia. As they say, the devil is in the details Observe and learn:

Note the faux hysterics of a right wing wonk with nothing to come back with.
Hysterics? Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.
Tell it to the man in the mirror, as he's the only one buying your guff. Try reading the PolitiFact link that distinctly tells you the legal reasons for the differences between the cases, thus rendering the right wing talking point an ignorant lie.

Leftists love a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

And natch GOPers are content as long as they running election, able to change the rules willy-nilly to make sure they win and never lose ever again - cite AZ and that bogus Cyber Ninjas audit. Not likely to prove anything. Wait and see.

All these attacks on the FBI are really funny(odd) considering the fact that the FBI (Comey responding to pressure from the NY office) was largely responsible for getting Trump elected in the first place

Magaturds can't stop breaking the law.

#173 would not make it in epidemiology, and the concept of intent has been the CIA’s conundrum since Nathan Hale.

Time for your meds kid

Yawn

You’re a lunatic.

CIAO

Oh fun...a stalker. :pinkygirly:

Stalker

Oh no not a stalker

b1dc561f713e23bdcfe0a6673a9b4255.jpg

Stalkers are really scary you know like Mike
michelle3.jpg

It still looks like a dude in drag.

Leftists love a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

And natch GOPers are content as long as they running election, able to change the rules willy-nilly to make sure they win and never lose ever again - cite AZ and that bogus Cyber Ninjas audit. Not likely to prove anything. Wait and see.
No, not likely to prove anything so let's do everything possible to stop it. When that does not work do anything to discredit the auditors. When that does not work bring out a false flag to distract people. How much more damage can be done to democracy than what Democrats and RINOs are doing now?

Soaring pot stocks are accompanied by mass effeminization of American male gonads. At least the investor isn’t guilty for making them do it.

Forum List

Back