Today is Independence Day in Michigan

1624400071863.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I find it strange. . . as of May 27th, our totalitarian governor has still not got the jab? wtf? :ack-1:

. . . and then she toddles off to go see dad? :dunno:

". . . Whitmer’s latest controversy involves a recent trip she made to Florida to visit her father, Richard Whitmer. He was fully vaccinated but Whitmer was not, according to her office. Around the time of her trip, her administration encouraged people not to travel to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. "

iu

iu

aYoALo7_460s.jpg

I find it strange. . . as of May 27th, our totalitarian governor has still not got the jab? wtf? :ack-1:

". . . Whitmer’s latest controversy involves a recent trip she made to Florida to visit her father, Richard Whitmer. He was fully vaccinated but Whitmer was not, according to her office. Around the time of her trip, her administration encouraged people not to travel to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. "

iu

iu

aYoALo7_460s.jpg
She started lifting restrictions because an election is fast approaching and the campaign will begin too soon for her liking

iu

iu

aYoALo7_460s.jpg
She started lifting restrictions because an election is fast approaching and the campaign will begin too soon for her liking
From that linked article. . . which is a very non-partisan source;

“It creates this question of ‘what are you not willing to tell me?’”

Republicans have yet to recruit a high-profile candidate to challenge Whitmer, but her recent struggles have opened the door for a successful "change" campaign, said John Sellek of Harbor Strategic, who worked for 2018 GOP gubernatorial nominee Bill Schuette, who lost to Whitmer.

"One of the few political norms that have remained true even in the Trump era or the COVID era is that when your opponent is self-destructing, you don't get in their way," Sellek said.

“That may sound harsh, but that's what's going on with Gov. Whitmer right now,” Sellek said.

“She's had a number of unforced errors.”

Democratic consultant Adrian Hemond said the issue may give Republicans an opening to attack Whitmer, but it’s unlikely to hurt her politically in the long run.

“The only way it continues to be a story is if you keep talking about it,” said Hemond of Grassroots Midwest in Lansing.

“That would be the advice I would give the governor … just stop talking.”

iu

iu

aYoALo7_460s.jpg
She might have been trying to infect her Dad.

Forum List

Back