Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

He careful, you're being played, by enemies of democracy.
I could say the same to you.
Which side is so relentlessly parroting Russian anti-American propaganda?

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.
Not an alternate universe. You guys don’t even realize you’re parroting Russian propaganda.

Russia wants the US to be a corrupt dysfunctional state so that they by comparison look equal to us. The political right is saying exactly that.
The FBI is corrupt. That's not Russian propaganda.
No body is perfect, but the vast majority of allegations of corruption against the FBI are fabricated for political reasons.
No, they're not...

This new notion that the FBI was behind the Jan 6th riot is pure fantasy, based on illogical assumptions and ignorance of how the criminal justice system functions.

And again, it’s a fabrication for political reasons, to absolve Trump from any responsibility.
You don't know that... you have no way of knowing that... you're spewing your opinion as if it was fact, and it's not.

But we do know the FBI is corrupt.
“You have no way of knowing that” is similarly the mode of Russian disinformation. When you can’t convince someone of something, the next best thing is to convince them you can’t know anything.

These articles you’re providing are spewing falsehoods and opinion as facts. There’s no indication the FBI had anything to do with the riot on Jan 6th and the indications that right wing people point to are illogical and arise from ignorance of how the criminal justice system works.

And again, you have to recognize there’s a political convenience in these allegations.
You're saying... blah blah, blah blah blah... blah... you prove nothing, you have no evidence, you provide no links, no proof, nothing. You're out to lunch and sound absolutely moronic at this point.
Here’s some links:

This ridiculous theory hinges on the belief that unindicted coconspirators are FBI sources. That can’t be the case.

One more time, the conspiracy and allegation is fabricated and it serves a political purpose.
What's that got to do with proven FBI corruption?
Because a lot of the “proven” corruption isn’t proven. You’re inserting fabrications as fact.
You mean like Bush did nothing when he was informed about the threat to JFK
Please keep your conspiracy theories more recent than half a century.
So the death of JFK is of no importance to you

Why am I not surprized
It’s of no relevance to this discussion. Start a different thread you lunatic.
The murder of JFK as the CIA and FBI stood by and did nothing is perfectly relevant to this discussion.

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Of course you do.............you are a good follower.

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Simply hogwash, imo.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if wrong.:dunno:
Ironic....God bless the FBI!

Of course you do.............you are a good follower.
Everyone follows, however skye does not follow satan like you do

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.
Not an alternate universe. You guys don’t even realize you’re parroting Russian propaganda.

Russia wants the US to be a corrupt dysfunctional state so that they by comparison look equal to us. The political right is saying exactly that.
No body is perfect, but the vast majority of allegations of corruption against the FBI are fabricated for political reasons.
No, they're not...

This new notion that the FBI was behind the Jan 6th riot is pure fantasy, based on illogical assumptions and ignorance of how the criminal justice system functions.

And again, it’s a fabrication for political reasons, to absolve Trump from any responsibility.
You don't know that... you have no way of knowing that... you're spewing your opinion as if it was fact, and it's not.

“You have no way of knowing that” is similarly the mode of Russian disinformation. When you can’t convince someone of something, the next best thing is to convince them you can’t know anything.

These articles you’re providing are spewing falsehoods and opinion as facts. There’s no indication the FBI had anything to do with the riot on Jan 6th and the indications that right wing people point to are illogical and arise from ignorance of how the criminal justice system works.

And again, you have to recognize there’s a political convenience in these allegations.
You're saying... blah blah, blah blah blah... blah... you prove nothing, you have no evidence, you provide no links, no proof, nothing. You're out to lunch and sound absolutely moronic at this point.
Here’s some links:

This ridiculous theory hinges on the belief that unindicted coconspirators are FBI sources. That can’t be the case.

One more time, the conspiracy and allegation is fabricated and it serves a political purpose.
Because a lot of the “proven” corruption isn’t proven. You’re inserting fabrications as fact.

Why am I not surprized
The murder of JFK as the CIA and FBI stood by and did nothing is perfectly relevant to this discussion.
Okay…

Simply hogwash, imo.

You are a disciple of Satan

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing you can say or not say is going to change the truth that the FBI and IRS are terrorist groups from a free Americans view

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing you can say or not say is going to change the truth that the FBI and IRS are terrorist groups from a free Americans view
Nothing I can say…

…to delusional people.

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
Ignoramus southern conservative conspiracy nut jobs again lol.
is it true the democrats broke away from the union and fought a horrible war to protect their right to own black slaves...and isnt it true democrats created Jim crow laws...and isnt it true most democrats voted against the civil rights act...yes its all true
Southern Con-servatives....Southern Con-servatives...and Southern Con-servatives. Southern con-servatives today are Republican. You're welcome.

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
It must be nice to have the DOJ, the FBI and all the other alphabet intelligence agencies plus the IRS working for the Democratic Party. Plus yu have the liberal media publishing your propaganda like the good lapdogs they are.

All of your hgh level corrupt poliicians are totally above the rule of law.

Your party should be way ahead of the Republican Party but it looks like you still have to rig elections to win them.
second amendment solution
Yes....2nd Amendment solution. It's time for that to be used against those thugs breaking into the U.S. Capitol, Charlotteville, the Michigan state house, etc.

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing I can say…

…to delusional people.

Next?

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing I can say…

…to delusional people.

Next?
Doesn’t make you any less delusional.

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.
Of course D'Souza is not an extremist, on the contrary, he is a great patriot!:thup: Bless him.

And yes, he said this:

Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.

Campaign finance violation, felony guilty plea, conviction, and pardon​

On January 23, 2014, D'Souza was charged with making $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long and causing false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission.[158][159][160] His attorney responded to the charges by saying his client "did not act with any corrupt or criminal intent whatsoever" and described the incident as "at most ... an act of misguided friendship".[161][162]

On May 15, 2014, United States district judge Richard M. Berman rejected the contention that D'Souza was singled out for prosecution, stating, "The court concludes the defendant has respectfully submitted no evidence he was selectively prosecuted."[163]

On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others.[164] On September 23, 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years' probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.[27][28] After D'Souza's conviction, his claim of selective prosecution continued to receive support from some conservative media and commentators.[165]

On May 31, 2018, President Donald Trump pardoned D'Souza.[166]

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing I can say…

…to delusional people.

Next?
Says the kid that believes everything that they hear and see on TV.

Next

Simply hogwash, imo.

You are a disciple of Satan
There is no satan, you silly cultist. :heehee:

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Why am I not surprized
Okay…
Nothing I can say…

…to delusional people.

Next?
Says the kid that believes everything that they hear and see on TV.

Next
Who said I believe everything I hear and see on TV? I just posted an article showing that Tucker Carlson’s pushing conspiratorial bullshit on TV.

You’re still delusional.

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
Proof please?

Seems if you have a “D” after your name you can get away with anything and authorities just turn away.
Seems if you are of the mindset of the current GOP, you have a penchant for factual myopia. As they say, the devil is in the details Observe and learn:

Running right to a leftist site that claims the leftist isn’t doing anything wrong. Politifact is considered a joke. You got given real sources and the truth and ran away crying like every leftard.
Translation: our right wing wonk can't logically or factually disprove what Politifact put forth....I doubt if he even has the intellectual courage to read the content. Nope, he just blows smoke and denies reality....typical piss poor debating tactics for folk like Lantern.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back