Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

He careful, you're being played, by enemies of democracy.
I could say the same to you.
Which side is so relentlessly parroting Russian anti-American propaganda?

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.
Not an alternate universe. You guys don’t even realize you’re parroting Russian propaganda.

Russia wants the US to be a corrupt dysfunctional state so that they by comparison look equal to us. The political right is saying exactly that.
The FBI is corrupt. That's not Russian propaganda.
No body is perfect, but the vast majority of allegations of corruption against the FBI are fabricated for political reasons.
No, they're not...

This new notion that the FBI was behind the Jan 6th riot is pure fantasy, based on illogical assumptions and ignorance of how the criminal justice system functions.

And again, it’s a fabrication for political reasons, to absolve Trump from any responsibility.
You don't know that... you have no way of knowing that... you're spewing your opinion as if it was fact, and it's not.

But we do know the FBI is corrupt.
“You have no way of knowing that” is similarly the mode of Russian disinformation. When you can’t convince someone of something, the next best thing is to convince them you can’t know anything.

These articles you’re providing are spewing falsehoods and opinion as facts. There’s no indication the FBI had anything to do with the riot on Jan 6th and the indications that right wing people point to are illogical and arise from ignorance of how the criminal justice system works.

And again, you have to recognize there’s a political convenience in these allegations.

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.
Not an alternate universe. You guys don’t even realize you’re parroting Russian propaganda.

Russia wants the US to be a corrupt dysfunctional state so that they by comparison look equal to us. The political right is saying exactly that.
No body is perfect, but the vast majority of allegations of corruption against the FBI are fabricated for political reasons.
No, they're not...

This new notion that the FBI was behind the Jan 6th riot is pure fantasy, based on illogical assumptions and ignorance of how the criminal justice system functions.

And again, it’s a fabrication for political reasons, to absolve Trump from any responsibility.
Bush was a conspirator and helped kill JFK, how? By merely not acting on the information that he had on a threat to a sitting President. This is treason. That said he was at the CIA not FBI, however no one did anything except watch

No, they're not...

You don't know that... you have no way of knowing that... you're spewing your opinion as if it was fact, and it's not.

“You have no way of knowing that” is similarly the mode of Russian disinformation. When you can’t convince someone of something, the next best thing is to convince them you can’t know anything.

These articles you’re providing are spewing falsehoods and opinion as facts. There’s no indication the FBI had anything to do with the riot on Jan 6th and the indications that right wing people point to are illogical and arise from ignorance of how the criminal justice system works.

And again, you have to recognize there’s a political convenience in these allegations.
You're saying... blah blah, blah blah blah... blah... you prove nothing, you have no evidence, you provide no links, no proof, nothing. You're out to lunch and sound absolutely moronic at this point.

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Something tells me if D'Souza was around back in the 60's -- he would be a J Edgar Hoover fanboy telling us about how COINTELPRO worked out great.....especially how it went about spying on, terrorizing and outright murdering people...especially those scary darkies like Fred Hampton....

Now when they and their cult leader are on the wrong side of history -- suddenly the FBI is a national security threat...FOH

My question is that why can't I find any of the information that you just did?

Because my searches are skewered by the FBI and or related computer cyber-intelligence agencies
Because you're probably using google, or bing. They BURY IT. They're LEFTISTS. They don't want you to see any of this.

Use DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified. ... or Conservative Search Engine ... or RightFo

No, they're not...

You're saying... blah blah, blah blah blah... blah... you prove nothing, you have no evidence, you provide no links, no proof, nothing. You're out to lunch and sound absolutely moronic at this point.
Here’s some links:

This ridiculous theory hinges on the belief that unindicted coconspirators are FBI sources. That can’t be the case.

One more time, the conspiracy and allegation is fabricated and it serves a political purpose.

Because my searches are skewered by the FBI and or related computer cyber-intelligence agencies
Because you're probably using google, or bing. They BURY IT. They're LEFTISTS. They don't want you to see any of this.

Use DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified. ... or Conservative Search Engine ... or RightFo
I already switched to duck, they still have the ability to determine results, if they didn't they would shut duck down today

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

This ridiculous theory hinges on the belief that unindicted coconspirators are FBI sources. That can’t be the case.

One more time, the conspiracy and allegation is fabricated and it serves a political purpose.
What's that got to do with proven FBI corruption?

I already switched to duck, they still have the ability to determine results, if they didn't they would shut duck down today
Just search FBI corruption.

The FBI should be shut down and scrapped. It's corrupt to the core and clearly working for the democrat party, and has been for decades.

Just search FBI corruption.

The FBI should be shut down and scrapped. It's corrupt to the core and clearly working for the democrat party, and has been for decades.
I was using duck duck go but then I checked my settings and the search engine was still Google. So I switched it to duck, that said they still have full control and can censor any fact that they declare a threat to national security, which includes any truth. I am just saying that duck is merely a different lie than google or bing which is actually a unit of the DOD since the lawsuit against MS where MS gave away all of the windows source code

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Because a lot of the “proven” corruption isn’t proven. You’re inserting fabrications as fact.

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Because a lot of the “proven” corruption isn’t proven. You’re inserting fabrications as fact.
You mean like Bush did nothing when he was informed about the threat to JFK

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

Please keep your conspiracy theories more recent than half a century.

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

So the death of JFK is of no importance to you

Why am I not surprized

No, they're not...

Here’s some links:

So the death of JFK is of no importance to you

Why am I not surprized
It’s of no relevance to this discussion. Start a different thread you lunatic.

Forum List

Back