Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.
Of course D'Souza is not an extremist, on the contrary, he is a great patriot!:thup: Bless him.

And yes, he said this:

Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.
What makes him a great patriot?

In the past, it was MI5 fir internal UK and MI6 fir external. Ditto for FBI and CIA, respectively. But the Catholic puppet now in the White House not only links to the Catholic founding of the Ukraine as a Viking kingship, but also to the CIA, China Joe’s handlers. The reason it’s not FBI but CIA precisely for this hybrid POSPOTUS, is the Lincoln painting that (at least at one time) hangs in the White House dining room. We know that theology is a mental disease and drug, though CIA collusion in global drug traffic links closer to JoeXi than does the CIA. The latter is also more intensely tied to the Clinton crime family than is the FBI.

D’Souza is close, as in horse-shoes.
This illustrates HOW QAnon became so popular (primarily among Republicans). Nutjob conspiracy are in their DNA

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

I have known this for a long long time. The FBI behaves no differently to Americans than the KGB did in the Soviet Union.

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

D’Souza’s actions were 100% intentional.

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.
Of course D'Souza is not an extremist, on the contrary, he is a great patriot!:thup: Bless him.

And yes, he said this:

Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.
Speaking the truth in the face of KGB/FBI opposition

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
Your knowledge of American history and of the American civil system is dismally inept.... The FBI is now and has been a totally corrupt organization since the Days of Hoover and has only grown worse since.... The CIA makes Putin look like a monk......

Wake up

JO

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

I have known this for a long long time. The FBI behaves no differently to Americans than the KGB did in the Soviet Union.
You clearly don't have a clue as to the history of the KGB

Actually I know more that you will ever be able to or allowed to comprehend.

I am also glad that you have chosen to end your lurker status and identify yourself to the group.

Pinging now

Of course not.

The hatred of the FBI is cover for their political flagrant disregard for the law.

And yes, he said this:

Speaking the truth in the face of KGB/FBI opposition
Smfh.

These thugs are coming into the open now to go after political "dissidents" They've sought out over 400 Americans, most of whom were only "guilty" of being in DC on 1/6. Some of those citizens have been in jail for MONTHS. Not a single one of them has been charged with "INSURRECTION" If the proof was there, the charges would already be lodged. The FBI and DoJ don't want any of the media online to be able to prove these charges were false as case after case was lost due to lack of evidence.

The legacy media is still parroting that word when referring to those who protested that day. Not a single person fired a weapon, resorted to arson, or intentionally tried to damage buildings other than the barriers keeping them out of the Capitol. The charges have been trespassing and vandalism, basically. These citizens broke those laws and as soon as some of that filth out on the west coast is held responsible for their destruction, murder, and arson, the Capitol rioters should pay for their crimes as well. This blatant double standard in our so-called justice system is going to cause cascading lapses in respect for ANY law in the future. There is no damned way Americans are going to be railroaded and incarcerated for crimes that Democrats walk away from with impunity.
Yep... spot on...

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

He careful, you're being played, by enemies of democracy.
I could say the same to you.
Which side is so relentlessly parroting Russian anti-American propaganda?

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.

Enemies of America, want you to believe that, and there is nothing more in the world these enemy nations, want Americans to believe.

He careful, you're being played, by enemies of democracy.
I could say the same to you.
Which side is so relentlessly parroting Russian anti-American propaganda?

That’d be the political right. Especially Trump supporters. They’re playing you.
I think you live in an alternate universe. It has been the DEMOCRATS who have ATE, SLEPT and BREATHED... RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA for the last 5 YEARS, and now you're saying it's the "political right?"

Good God... you people on the left are absolutely either stone cold fucking retarded, or the biggest liars on the planet.

Forum List

Back