Different Philosophies

Wish we could all live in Norway.

Feel free to move there, if they'll have you.

The world would be better if the Norwegians took over all the failed states in the world. Starting with the UK.

They took their oil wealth and invested in their country, infrastructure and pensions.

The tories took our oil wealth and used it to give tax cuts to their wealthy backers.

How can the richest and most powerful country in the world not match Norwegian healthcare provision ?

Hey, but we top the world in incarceration, gun homicide, and drug use.
That's what makes us GREAT!

The world would be better if the Norwegians took over all the failed states in the world. Starting with the UK.

They took their oil wealth and invested in their country, infrastructure and pensions.

The tories took our oil wealth and used it to give tax cuts to their wealthy backers.

How can the richest and most powerful country in the world not match Norwegian healthcare provision ?

Norway doesn't have a Rothschild central bank?? I believe that they do and the people are taxed to the hilt. Your country has one as well.........you are nothing but a resource and they are the parasitic entity.

Norway doesn't have a Rothschild central bank?? I believe that they do and the people are taxed to the hilt. Your country has one as well.........you are nothing but a resource and they are the parasitic entity.

Norwegians seem pretty chilled with it all. As a country it is clean,safe and civilised. They care for their citizens. And they have an amazing Viking Museum in the Oslo harbour.

Norwegians seem pretty chilled with it all. As a country it is clean,safe and civilised. They care for their citizens. And they have an amazing Viking Museum in the Oslo harbour.

I have seen healthy dogs with ticks attached to them as well....still doesn't mean that that the parasites are not attached to them and sucking their life's blood....

I have seen healthy dogs with ticks attached to them as well....still doesn't mean that that the parasites are not attached to them and sucking their life's blood....
Your going cryptic on me Dale. Who is the dog and who are the ticks ?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I could take you round Norway, Sweden, and Finland and show you how it works. After a couple of days you'll eat your words and apologize.

I havent been to Norway for over a decade. Apart from the price of beer it seemed like a paradise.

There was a strike at a cafe on the harbour front. The girls wanted more money. We joined in with the protest and got on local TV. I never saw the clip but I was told later.
I was struck by the excellent public sports facilities there were in even the smallest towns.

Any way we are getting off topic.

Why does Norway help sick people while they get fleeced in the US ?

He's just garbling senseless cliches. He's been given the thread-mill gobbledygook cliche "nanny state" which means nothing but is suppose to signify an inferior political philosophy, without actually offering any working examples. He's dazzled by the phrase "high tax percentages" but never asked how much income the average Norwegian earns "netto". Had he inquired, he'd find out that minimum wage in Norway (netto) is a lot more than he can imagine. But never mind ...... the term "high taxes" is all he needs to know in order to throw his weight into the discussion.

... Norway .... Apart from the price of beer it seemed like a paradise.
It's not the price of beer that disqualifies Norway from the prefix "paradise" .... it's the taste of the beer that does it!

Why does Norway help sick people while they get fleeced in the US ?
A simple question deserves a simple answer. A fairly straight-forward Social Democracy vs. corrupt Capitalism.

Norway has always been a very civilized country :)
But they have flaws too!
I read the man who killed many people in 2011 was found guilty of 77 killings and he was sentenced to 21 years in prison.... o_O
That's the maximum penalty in Norway... :eusa_naughty:
It's a laughable sentence! He should have got life imprisonment :(

I have seen healthy dogs with ticks attached to them as well....still doesn't mean that that the parasites are not attached to them and sucking their life's blood....[/QUOTE

The dog = country
Ticks = Central bankers i.e the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, etc, etc....

Forum List

Back