MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Whine about Obamacare all you want bit whine about it for the right reasons. Health care in the US sucks and it sucked slightly more before Obama care.

If we want to fix health care it will have to start with prosecuting the people who have exploited disease for obscene profits. I'm talking about medical industry corporate gangsters who are responsible for the medical fraud and price gouging.

Medical-Costs-2.jpg

Doctors are on the take, health insurance companies are unnecessary waste of money, pharma companies are charging way too much. When choice is possible, then people try and get people to pay the least. But choice isn't so much of a choice in healthcare, which is why it should be Socialized.

Genetically modified foods, chem-trailing, tainted vaccines and flu shots, etc, etc. It's a "soft-kill" genocide plan that has been going on for a long time. Americans don't drink or smoke any more than any other country. What has been allowed is illegals that come over here and squirt out anchor babies or come over here with a disease that can't be treated in Mexico and use the emergency rooms to have procedures done that we pay for. The healthcare issue is yet another manufactured crisis all designed to give your beloved "gubermint" even more control over you. Composite "gubermint" that is owned by the very same bankers that extend "credit" and allows the printing of fiat currency are the majority share holders in the healthcare industry as well as big pharma which is why they are trying to scale back the ability to have companies (that they do not own) from being able to produce cheaper generic drugs. Leftards are fucking stupid........seriously....double digit IQs with no intellectual curiosity at all. It's fucking saaaaaad.

Government should be controlling business and not the other way around. Health care is so powerful that they not only control congress, it controls the FDA. This is why we have a dangerous food supply and dangerous medications.

The solution is simple.

1. Confiscate all ill-gotten gains of the medical industry via the forfeiture laws.

2. Arrest and prosecute the corporate gangsters.

3. Use the trillions for research to actually cure disease.

4. Make medical school free and only allow the best and the brightest be doctors.

5. No private health care because the industry has a huge track record of crime.

6. Doctors and healthcare workers all on the government payroll similar to the VA.

30 days of restasis in the us costs around 424.85 cents with insurance.....i can get 90 days worth from canada for under 400 bucks...why one might ask? cause canada forces pharms to bargain with the government on prices...unlike the us where they are allowed to price gouge with no consequences

30 days of restasis in the us costs around 424.85 cents with insurance.....i can get 90 days worth from canada for under 400 bucks...why one might ask? cause canada forces pharms to bargain with the government on prices...unlike the us where they are allowed to price gouge with no consequences
This is a puzzle to me. Why dont the US retailers take advantage of the price differentials to offer this drug at Canadian prices ?

Epipen was one of the most obscene things. It cost Mylan $2 to manufacture and the sell it for $600.

The CEO Heather Bresch belongs in a torture chamber. Watch her get grilled by Congress.

She got scolded and got away scot free.

This is a puzzle to me. Why dont the US retailers take advantage of the price differentials to offer this drug at Canadian prices ?

Kickback and bribes.... Also, the same people who are on big pharma board of directors are on the boards of retail giants and corporate hospital chains. They are the oligarchs who run this country. We need them gone!

Kickback and bribes.... Also, the same people who are on big pharma board of directors are on the boards of retail giants and corporate hospital chains. They are the oligarchs who run this country. We need them gone!
This will always happen when society is market driven. It is a conspiracy against the people.

The OP sounds like like it would do well in a garden....as horsecrap.

Doctors are overpaid ?

Sounds like other left wingers who somehow think they'll force doctors to practice at the point of a gun.

BTW: The OP bused myths ??????

ROTF

Whine about Obamacare all you want bit whine about it for the right reasons. Health care in the US sucks and it sucked slightly more before Obama care.

If we want to fix health care it will have to start with prosecuting the people who have exploited disease for obscene profits. I'm talking about medical industry corporate gangsters who are responsible for the medical fraud and price gouging.

Medical-Costs-2.jpg
You are aware that bimbos are not cheap....

I wish I could remember the guest, but one day on Morning Joe (I channel surf) recently, he stated that negotiating drug prices is off the books because Congress baked it into some law. Absolutely no price negotiations.
Who ARE those 535 people working for??

I wish I could remember the guest, but one day on Morning Joe (I channel surf) recently, he stated that negotiating drug prices is off the books because Congress baked it into some law. Absolutely no price negotiations.

You have to ask ?

The corporations.....

The corporations.....
Need a sarcasm font

The corporations.....
Need a sarcasm font
A kick in the ass of the Congressional members would be more satisfying...

For those that say doctors are overpaid and health care is no good.

Don't go.

Forum List

Back