BREAKING: Moscow issues threats against Norway over “sovereignty issues” in Svalbard

The very same reason every NATO member joined: FEAR, either real or (in the case of Sweden) fabricated threats made up by the United Snakes. It's called "extortion".
One could also "argue" that the people are fear mongered into voting for the political right, then.

The very same reason every NATO member joined: FEAR, either real or (in the case of Sweden) fabricated threats made up by the United Snakes. It's called "extortion".
One could also "argue" that the people are fear mongered into voting for the political right, then.

Here in Sweden we see the damage done by Merkel's new boys but we haven't experienced any destruction by Russia. The Amis are conducting extortion by false threats from Russia. If you want to build a case of false fear of migrants you had better write it down now and convince me.

Here in Sweden we see the damage done by Merkel's new boys but we haven't experienced any destruction by Russia. The Amis are conducting extortion by false threats from Russia. If you want to build a case of false fear of migrants you had better write it down now and convince me.
The war benefits the American arms industry. When Biden gives arms away, he has to order new ones. That is how lobbyism works. It is not even a secret.
If you want to debate migrant crime, make another thread and we can talk.

The war benefits the American arms industry.
I've known about the Military-Indusrial Complex even before your father was born. Probably before your grandfather was born.
When Biden gives arms away, he has to order new ones. That is how lobbyism works. It is not even a secret.
So why do you mention it as if you think only you know about it?
If you want to debate migrant crime, make another thread and we can talk.
You are so stupid. You opened the subject, not me. All I did was debunk you. If you can't take the truth then don't introduce the theme.

I've known about the Military-Indusrial Complex even before your father was born. Probably before your grandfather was born.
What a stupid statement.

So why do you mention it as if you think only you know about it?
I didn´t. This and your previous statement, according to which you are a very old geezer kept alive by futuristic devices, proves that you are all about being better than others and probably full of conspiracy theories.

You are so stupid. You opened the subject, not me. All I did was debunk you. If you can't take the truth then don't introduce the theme.
How did you debunk me, when we have the same opinion on that issue, imbecile? And yes, I opened it but we should not enlarge upon it in this thread. But I see you have no interest in debating, you just want to be better again. That must be a deep rooted complex inherent in losers.

This and your previous statement, ..... proves that you are all about being better than others ...
Better than you for sure.
How did you debunk me, when we have the same opinion on that issue,
Ask yourself that question.
... yes, I opened it

So shut up if you don't like the response.
... I see you have no interest in debating ....
You haven't offered a basis for debate.

You have wasted enough time with childishness. I think I might have to put you on ignore.
Probably.

Certainly after you have read my thread:

Probably.

Certainly after you have read my thread:

the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde is inventing a fake 'blockade' to call for its puppets in so-called Transnistria to be annexed. IMO Moldova should be ready to ask Ukraine/NATO to carry out joint operations, and preparing for it as much as possible.

the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde is inventing a fake 'blockade' to call for its puppets in so-called Transnistria to be annexed. IMO Moldova should be ready to ask Ukraine/NATO to carry out joint operations, and preparing for it as much as possible.

An attack against Russian peacekeepers in Transnistrie will be an attack against Russia itself, and, therefore, Russia will escalate from "special operation" to "local war" level of violence. You won't like it.

An attack against Russian peacekeepers in Transnistrie will be an attack against Russia itself,
ivan we can handle 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 you , dont worry
FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

tigrbn.jpg

Forum List

Back