BREAKING: Moscow issues threats against Norway over “sovereignty issues” in Svalbard

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Pushing limits to see how far the world will tolerate....

Moscow 's aggressive rhetoric towards Norway over Svalbard echoes its approach in Ukraine, invoking the specter of conflict to assert dominance in disputed territories. all Muscovites should be expelled from Svalbard

Moscow 's aggressive rhetoric towards Norway over Svalbard echoes its approach in Ukraine, invoking the specter of conflict to assert dominance in disputed territories. all Muscovites should be expelled from Svalbard

People never miss a chance to get a good war started!!!

People never miss a chance to get a good war started!!!
edit for you : Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Muscovites never miss a chance to get a good war started!!!

1708339565199.jpeg

Very true. We`re now in our 21st year of searching for WMDs that we know don`t exist. exist. We`re feeding the MIC that Eisenhower created and then warned us about.
neo - Mongol - Muscovite 🇷🇺ulus was created in 1991 ,so all those years they fought jihadist wars nonstop, its time to stop them

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

1708339599715.jpeg

Bad news.

wiG9lIPJ_o.jpg

We only start wars with small countries that have little or no military to oppose us.
who we ? Moscow -Mongol horde ?

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

“Before we begin the commission meeting, I want to say that more than a hundred years ago, on February 9, 1920, the Spitsbergen Treaty was signed in Paris. The government commission is called - to ensure the Russian presence in the Spitsbergen archipelago. I think everyone present understands well that now is not the best time to develop international cooperation. Rather, humanity is going through a stage of deepening contradictions. But I want to say that this only increases our responsibility for observing the basic principle. It is, in my opinion, very simple. No rights and benefits acquired by Russia should be reduced or infringed. You and I have no right to take a single step back. Today, our soldiers are shedding blood for the sovereignty of our country, for the right of people to speak Russian. I think that work here in the Government should be treated the same way, that work here is also a fight for our sovereignty, a fight for the rights of Russia and Russians,” Yuri Trutnev opened the meeting.

The main Russian organization carrying out economic activities in the Spitsbergen archipelago is the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "GT Arktikugol". The main activity of the enterprise is coal mining.

The deputy prime minister defended the rights of GT Arktikugol, a state-owned coal mining company operating in the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard in Norway. The Svalbard Treaty gave equal rights to engage in commercial activities on the islands. As of 2023, only Norway and Russia make use of this right.
Approximately 60% of the archipelago is covered with glaciers, and there is no Russian-speaking population living there.

250px-Svalbard_ESA24544704.jpeg

Last edited:
who we ? Moscow -Mongol horde ?

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008
When The United States had a strong leader, we took on the tiny island of Granada and kicked some beachcomber butt. So there`s that!

When The United States had a strong leader, we took on the tiny island of Granada and kicked some beachcomber butt. So there`s that!
really ? Germany 2 times, Japan, and above all, Marxist sect - ussr (so called cold war )?

I don´t know what you think freedom is but we have still some here in Germany.

By the way, the ТЦК thanked me for the notification.
That's about the size of it alright. I think maybe Reagan was dipping his wick at number 10 Downing Street.
We should congratulate 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 for being the greatest NATO recruiter. We should dedicate an award for their massive backfire.

Can´t even supply Ukraine.
... and I don't recall Russia attacking Sweden. Sweden is being held ransom by Washington and coerced into condemning Russia, similar to those poor sods with swollen lips and black eyes who are forced by their captives to sit in front of a camera and denounce themselves. The once extraordinarily proud Sweden of its top-notch Democracy is now little more than the back side of a square of used toilet paper. Russia didn't push Sweden toward NATO membership. The US pulled it in.

Forum List

Back