DIE

It means that gays, trans and people that aint white and christain should have just as much right to live our lives and to get medical care as you do. Either accept this reality or be looked at as a similar creature as we fought for 20 years in the middle east.
derpamine.jpg

It means you hire based upon checking boxes rather than competence....Kameltoe and Pete Buttplug are two poster children for it.
Exactly correct .. it's more about filling quotas and including all races (except whites), lifestyles and identities instead of selecting qualified individuals in the workplace. The Biden administration is a perfect example of DEI with under qualified individuals in key roles.

It means that gays, trans and people that aint white and christain should have just as much right to live our lives and to get medical care as you do. Either accept this reality or be looked at as a similar creature as we fought for 20 years in the middle east.

th

So now you're saying they didn't live lives and receive medical care prior to now?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Where are all the liberals that propose this nonsense defending it?
Unfortunately for them, DEI is on the decline across organizations as funding is being removed. DEI produces the opposite effect where the "diversity is strength" motto typically acts as a distraction and it diminishes accomplishments and doesn't incentivize performance. The key component is its divisive nature of targeting individuals based on characteristics as opposed to qualifications, and you often see people filling roles they are not qualified to perform ... it's discriminatory.

The Biden administration is a perfect example of this where you have individuals not qualified for key roles filling those roles simply because they are in a minority status (e.g. Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg and several of the federal judge nominations who don't know basic constitutional law).

Diversity inclusion and equity. Explain to me what that means.

That minorities should have the same rights, privileges, protections and opportunities that white people enjoy.
That gay people should have the same rights, privileges, protections and opportunities that heterosexuals enjoy.
That transgendered people should have the same rights, privileges, protections and opportunities that cisgendered people enjoy.
That Jews, Muslims, Atheists and Buddhists should have the same rights, privileges, protections and opportunities that Christians enjoy.

It's actually... pretty simple.

Unfortunately for them, DEI is on the decline across organizations as funding is being removed. DEI produces the opposite effect where the "diversity is strength" motto typically acts as a distraction and it diminishes accomplishments and doesn't incentivize performance. The key component is its divisive nature of targeting individuals based on characteristics as opposed to qualifications, and you often see people filling roles they are not qualified to perform ... it's discriminatory.

The Biden administration is a perfect example of this where you have individuals not qualified for key roles filling those roles simply because they are in a minority status (e.g. Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg and several of the federal judge nominations who don't know basic constitutional law).

As opposed to the Trump years, where the only qualification was the undying loyalty to "Dear Leader"?

if anything, corporations are more devoted to DEI because they realize it's good business.

I doubt Democrat Liberal progressives know what it means.

I just gave you a fairly good explanation.

Now, I can honestly say, that I lost out on an opportunity due to DEI. Four years ago, I was up for a full time position at a company I was a consultant at, and the job instead went to a black woman who had nowhere near my experience and competence level.

On the other hand, during my storied career, I have also had to deal with people who got opportunities because they were friends of the boss, sleeping with the boss, or related to the boss.

And those people are a lot worse to deal with professionally. Born on third and thought they hit a triple.

As opposed to the Trump years, where the only qualification was the undying loyalty to "Dear Leader"?

if anything, corporations are more devoted to DEI because they realize it's good business.
At least you agree with the assessment on the Biden administration's hiring process and candidate selection. Finally some common ground.

As far as DEI, it is quite the opposite outcome, as organizations are gutting their DEI funding and programs and it's dying on the vine.

I just gave you a fairly good explanation.

Now, I can honestly say, that I lost out on an opportunity due to DEI. Four years ago, I was up for a full time position at a company I was a consultant at, and the job instead went to a black woman who had nowhere near my experience and competence level.

On the other hand, during my storied career, I have also had to deal with people who got opportunities because they were friends of the boss, sleeping with the boss, or related to the boss.

And those people are a lot worse to deal with professionally. Born on third and thought they hit a triple.
Exactly the outcome of a DEI program .. it diminishes the talent pool and selects candidates based on physical qualities instead of being qualified.

Forum List

Back