Looks like Intel and Samsung are ditching plans for the USA due to DEI.

Its crazy, but it appears you forgot to check google before posting.

We are having problems with our shipyards building naval vessels which is troublesome since we have a military/industrial complex with China putting out up to several ships a month.
But they are made in China, I bet yer scared of their steam powered air craft carrier. We have 11 carrier strike groups.

Can you link us to either Intel and Samsung saying they were pulling out due to DEI policies?

And then, could you link us to the DEI polices in Texas and Ohio?

Google SAMSUNG DEI and this is the first thing that pops up.

Biden's DEI rules are worse than HAMAS': Top microchip makers are postponing US expansion​

Are you familiar with how search engines work?

But they are made in China, I bet yer scared of their steam powered air craft carrier. We have 11 carrier strike groups.
This is not fear. This is efficiency. The waste of our nation takes away from a leaner, meaner country with excess resources for more people. Our naval shipyards now cannot be closed down for certain classes of ships. Aircraft carriers if stopped would make us lose that ability without a massive and expensive restart up. So, we will continue to produce them at a huge cost spread out over more and more years. The Chinese just uilt the conventional powered carrier and is close to putting it in service if not already. The next one of that class will be nuclear. And the one near activation has a lot of the technologies of the Ford Class.

This is not fear. This is efficiency. The waste of our nation takes away from a leaner, meaner country with excess resources for more people. Our naval shipyards now cannot be closed down for certain classes of ships. Aircraft carriers if stopped would make us lose that ability without a massive and expensive restart up. So, we will continue to produce them at a huge cost spread out over more and more years. The Chinese just uilt the conventional powered carrier and is close to putting it in service if not already. The next one of that class will be nuclear. And the one near activation has a lot of the technologies of the Ford Class.
But not the Bush class.

I hope this becomes huge news because it would be a huge blow to our economy and to the state of ohio.

If it happens I would not blame them one bit. They should not be a slave, no one should, to dei bullshit nonsense. It's ruining everything touches.

I hope this doesn't go through and becomes a wake up call.

Forum List

Back