Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

MSNBC---hahahahahahah = crap
....the war is not a huge failure---again, most of you people don't know shit about wars

'These are all legit reasons to go. I didn't say I supported going though.​

The moment you swallowed what Trump calls Bush and Cheney LIES and put it in your mouth you are a supporter of LIES and a denier of TRUTH about Iraq. That makes you a supporter of the unnecessary and (as Obama called it with wisdom and foresight) a “dumb war”

You supported a “dumb” war and you can’t double talk your way out if it now.

Saying Bush had a success there doesn't mean that I was for the war. It's just highlighting the obvious.

No. you are wrong. You are referring to Bush’s success at NATION BUILDING. You are in denial of the failure of the “threat of our national security” purpose of starting the war which had a clearly stated reason for the immediate and hasty decision: in what Dubya called the FINAL DAYS OF DECISION:
“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER (not endorsed or supported by any Democrat except maybe Joe ...............Lieberman​

Bush was a republican and responsible for the success in iraq

It took 200,000 Ground Troops which, with a forked tongue, you say you oppose. And You voted for Trump who must consider you a dumbass for crediting DUBYA’s mistake to be a great success. Like so many dumb asses that vote for him.
TRUMP: “This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country!” — tweet.​
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's inflated claim on costs of warTRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is. This is what I took over. And we’re trying to build roads and bridges and fix bridges that are falling down. And we have a hard time getting the money. It’s crazy. But think of that as of a couple months ago, $7 trillion in the Middle East, and the Middle East is far worse now than it was 17 years ago when they went in, and not so intelligently, I have to say, went in.” — remarks at White House infrastructure even​
Yes....we took out Saddam and left the next admin a free and stable Iraq. I am not sure how you can say that wasn't a success.

Actual COST WAS ONLY 4421 Uniformed American Dead, half a million Iraqis dead and ..................$$$$$$$$$$
The Pentagon estimates that wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria have directly cost U.S. taxpayers more than $1.5 trillion. Actual costs are higher.​
Boston University political scientist Neta C. Crawford, as co-director of the Costs of War Project at Brown University, estimated that as of September, U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria — plus additional spending on homeland security, the Pentagon and Veterans Affairs Department since the 2001 terrorist attacks — cost more than $4.3 trillion.​
That rises to an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added.​

I fully supported taking out Saddam, but I supported using special forces and more covert operations then a fully scale war.
Are you pleased that these men and women gave their lives to “take out Saddam” instead of finding what Bush told them was being”hidden” there:​
The US has lost 4,487 service personnel in Iraq since the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom on 19 March 2003, according to the latest figures from the US Department of Defense.​
us military deaths in iraq since 2003​
By 31 August 2010, when the last US combat troops left, 4,421 had been killed.​
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.​
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Saddam Extends Invite to CIA Sunday , December 22, 2002 WASHINGTON — Saddam Hussein's adviser Amir al-Saadi on Sunday invited the CIA to send its agents to Iraq to point out to U.N. inspectors sites the Bush administration suspects of weapons development.​

You say the March 2003 preemptive war to find hidden WMD was a Republican success / Well kiss my ass you bloomin’ idiot Trump voter.

The US has lost 4,487 service personnel in Iraq, causing half a million Iraqis to live free or die without being consulted on that being killed in the American Republican SUCCESS, that will end up costing an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added in.

Is this what a Catholic upbringing hath wrought ? My God why hast thou forsaken human intelligence and moral feeling in this human being?
A funny phenomena is occurring in the Dem paarty right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.
Cite?

The moment you swallowed what Trump calls Bush and Cheney LIES and put it in your mouth you are a supporter of LIES and a denier of TRUTH about Iraq. That makes you a supporter of the unnecessary and (as Obama called it with wisdom and foresight) a “dumb war”

Saying Bush had a success there doesn't mean that I was for the war. It's just highlighting the obvious.

No. you are wrong. You are referring to Bush’s success at NATION BUILDING. You are in denial of the failure of the “threat of our national security” purpose of starting the war which had a clearly stated reason for the immediate and hasty decision: in what Dubya called the FINAL DAYS OF DECISION:
“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER (not endorsed or supported by any Democrat except maybe Joe ...............Lieberman​

It took 200,000 Ground Troops which, with a forked tongue, you say you oppose. And You voted for Trump who must consider you a dumbass for crediting DUBYA’s mistake to be a great success. Like so many dumb asses that vote for him.
TRUMP: “This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country!” — tweet.​
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's inflated claim on costs of warTRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is. This is what I took over. And we’re trying to build roads and bridges and fix bridges that are falling down. And we have a hard time getting the money. It’s crazy. But think of that as of a couple months ago, $7 trillion in the Middle East, and the Middle East is far worse now than it was 17 years ago when they went in, and not so intelligently, I have to say, went in.” — remarks at White House infrastructure even​
Yes....we took out Saddam and left the next admin a free and stable Iraq. I am not sure how you can say that wasn't a success.

Actual COST WAS ONLY 4421 Uniformed American Dead, half a million Iraqis dead and ..................$$$$$$$$$$
The Pentagon estimates that wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria have directly cost U.S. taxpayers more than $1.5 trillion. Actual costs are higher.​
Boston University political scientist Neta C. Crawford, as co-director of the Costs of War Project at Brown University, estimated that as of September, U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria — plus additional spending on homeland security, the Pentagon and Veterans Affairs Department since the 2001 terrorist attacks — cost more than $4.3 trillion.​
That rises to an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added.​

I fully supported taking out Saddam, but I supported using special forces and more covert operations then a fully scale war.
Are you pleased that these men and women gave their lives to “take out Saddam” instead of finding what Bush told them was being”hidden” there:​
The US has lost 4,487 service personnel in Iraq since the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom on 19 March 2003, according to the latest figures from the US Department of Defense.​
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.​
Saddam Extends Invite to CIA Sunday , December 22, 2002 WASHINGTON — Saddam Hussein's adviser Amir al-Saadi on Sunday invited the CIA to send its agents to Iraq to point out to U.N. inspectors sites the Bush administration suspects of weapons development.​

You say the March 2003 preemptive war to find hidden WMD was a Republican success / Well kiss my ass you bloomin’ idiot Trump voter.

The US has lost 4,487 service personnel in Iraq, causing half a million Iraqis to live free or die without being consulted on that being killed in the American Republican SUCCESS, that will end up costing an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added in.

Is this what a Catholic upbringing hath wrought ? My God why hast thou forsaken human intelligence and moral feeling in this human being?
A funny phenomena is occurring in the Dem paarty right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.
Cite?
you don't get it!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA he's babbling crap

..the war is not a huge failure-​

TRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's inflated claim on costs of war
TRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is. This is what I took over. And we’re trying to build roads and bridges and fix bridges that are falling down. And we have a hard time getting the money. It’s crazy. But think of that as of a couple months ago, $7 trillion in the Middle East, and the Middle East is far worse now than it was 17 years ago when they went in, and not so intelligently, I have to say, went in.” — remarks at White House infrastructure even​

The Pentagon estimates that wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria have directly cost U.S. taxpayers more than $1.5 trillion. Actual costs are higher.

Boston University political scientist Neta C. Crawford, as co-director of the Costs of War Project at Brown University, estimated that as of September, U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria — plus additional spending on homeland security, the Pentagon and Veterans Affairs Department since the 2001 terrorist attacks — cost more than $4.3 trillion.

That rises to an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added.

..the war is not a huge failure-​

TRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is
TRUMP: “I said this morning as of a couple months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East — $7 trillion. What a mistake. And — but it is what it is. This is what I took over. And we’re trying to build roads and bridges and fix bridges that are falling down. And we have a hard time getting the money. It’s crazy. But think of that as of a couple months ago, $7 trillion in the Middle East, and the Middle East is far worse now than it was 17 years ago when they went in, and not so intelligently, I have to say, went in.” — remarks at White House infrastructure even​

The Pentagon estimates that wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria have directly cost U.S. taxpayers more than $1.5 trillion. Actual costs are higher.

Boston University political scientist Neta C. Crawford, as co-director of the Costs of War Project at Brown University, estimated that as of September, U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria — plus additional spending on homeland security, the Pentagon and Veterans Affairs Department since the 2001 terrorist attacks — cost more than $4.3 trillion.

That rises to an estimated $5.6 trillion or more when anticipated future spending on veterans and other factors related to the wars so far are added.
like I said, you people don't know shit about wars .....WW2 cost much more....
...wars are expensive --DUH

Who is? Trump?

Who is? Trump?

yes, you don't know shit ......you are babbling crap also ....
..most [ almost all ] modern wars end in cease fires/etc--not unconditional surrender .....I'll be back later to give you more lessons

they rose to power because obama pulled troops out to soon and told them when we’d be out.
Who died and made you an expert on the rise of ISIS when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that when Bush left office There were 160,000 US Troops on the ground in IRAQ and Iraqis could not tell them to pack their shit up and go home the next day. And they were permitted to patrol in US cities.

Fast forward to June 2009 under Obama and Bush‘s SOFA where you also refuse to acknowledge the fact that were still 160,000 US Troops on the ground in IRAQ but the role was about to change. Iraqis could now tell them to pack their shit up and go home the next day. And they were NOT permitted to patrol in US cities.

Of course Iraq was more stable than it was from 2004 through 2007 and Obama was correct to recognize that.

But the US Military was on its way out to meet BUSH’s deadline and troops could not operate in Sunni Cities where terrorist cells were forming as early as 2010.

The terrorists could not breathe a breath of life in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was in power.

And you think you can blame Obama for the rise of ISIS. You are a dumb ass because of that.
I woudn't say I am an expert....I mean I just follow the basic news.

Yes, when Obama took office he was handed a free and stable Iraq, and he failed to renegitate a proper SOFA....announced we were leaving, and ISIS, and other terrorist ran wild....and we had to go back in...but here's the kicker...not just in Iraq...but all over the Middle East...great job Xiden and Obama

Who is? Trump?

..most [ almost all ] modern wars end in cease fires/etc--not unconditional surrender .....I'll be back later to give you more lessons

What did we accomplish by invading Iraq ... other than creating ISIS and destabilizing the whole region?

Have you read Bibi's Clean Break Strategy?

1) those reasons were from Congress, in their authorization for war. Not from Bush. All legit reasons.
2) No I am not wrong...Bush was successful in taking out Saddam...he was somewhat successful in helping building the nation, but didn't have enough time, instead the idiot Obama Xiden got elected and dropped the ball.
3)yeah it took a lot of troops...like I said, that wasn't my first choice...not sure if my first choice would have worked or not..but it wasn't my first choice...but nonetheless didn't mean it wasn't a success until Obama and Xiden wasted all we gained with their failed leadership.
4) yes, I am pleased...that was the main goal...I was sad though when ISIS Mosul...kind of a kick in the face to our servicemen to see Obama and Xiden turn their back on all that gained.
5) I am not sure what my faith has to do with anything, and why you continue to bring it up...your anti-Catholic bigotry is noted and nothing new in regards to the Dems...sadly

they rose to power because obama pulled troops out to soon and told them when we’d be out.
Who died and made you an expert on the rise of ISIS when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that when Bush left office There were 160,000 US Troops on the ground in IRAQ and Iraqis could not tell them to pack their shit up and go home the next day. And they were permitted to patrol in US cities.

Fast forward to June 2009 under Obama and Bush‘s SOFA where you also refuse to acknowledge the fact that were still 160,000 US Troops on the ground in IRAQ but the role was about to change. Iraqis could now tell them to pack their shit up and go home the next day. And they were NOT permitted to patrol in US cities.

Of course Iraq was more stable than it was from 2004 through 2007 and Obama was correct to recognize that.

But the US Military was on its way out to meet BUSH’s deadline and troops could not operate in Sunni Cities where terrorist cells were forming as early as 2010.

The terrorists could not breathe a breath of life in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was in power.

And you think you can blame Obama for the rise of ISIS. You are a dumb ass because of that.

Yes, when Obama took office he was handed a free and stable Iraq, and he failed to renegitate a proper SOFA....announced we were leaving, and ISIS, and other terrorist ran wild....and we had to go back in...but here's the kicker...not just in Iraq...but all over the Middle East...great job Xiden and Obama

Wasn't so free or stable in 2009. I was still counting sabotage events.

How do you "renegotiate" a ratified agreement?

Oral History - Richard Cheney | The Gulf War | FRONTLINE | PBS

Cheney: I told King Fahd that the Iraqis were amassed on his border and we briefed him on the intelligence in terms of the size of the force that the Iraqis had already used in Kuwait.

Last edited:
, when Obama took office he was handed a free and stable Iraq, and he failed to renegitate a proper SOFA
What conditions on the ground and In legal and sovereignty terms were different in 2008 with respect to SOFA when Bush was a negotiator and 2009 when Obama became a negotiator and needed to stick to the deadlines abd conditions that Bush agreed to.

Who is? Trump?

What did we accomplish by invading Iraq ... other than creating ISIS and destabilizing the whole region?

Have you read Bibi's Clean Break Strategy?
Hold the phone here...that's what we accomplished be electing Obama and Xiden. Prior to their election we had a free and stable Iraq, and a growing democractic uprising in other Middle East countries, including Iran....Obama and Xiden's failures and inability to lead caused the major ball drop there.

Cheney: I told King Fahd that the Iraqis were amassed on his border and we briefed him on the intelligence in terms of the size of the force that the Iraqis had already used in Kuwait.
Obama said it was free and stable.

, when Obama took office he was handed a free and stable Iraq, and he failed to renegitate a proper SOFA
What conditions on the ground and In legal and sovereignty terms were different in 2008 with respect to SOFA when Bush was a negotiator and 2009 when Obama became a negotiator and needed to stick to the deadlines abd conditions that Bush agreed to.
The conditions we should be looking at is when the deadline came up....so 2011. The conditions were certainly better....but not perfect.

The main condition that changed in 2011, was that it was an election year for Obama and Xiden and they needed something to campaign on since, they couldn't really campaign on domestic success given the double digit UE they created, their failed "stimulus" and bailing out donors...so they campaigned on the false narrative they were winning or had won the war on terror.

Obama said it was free and stable.

Obama was being gracious towards Bush.. Do you think every administration should break all previous agreements or keep their word?

Forum List

Back