Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

Would you allow no-go zones in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Again, do you really think you are in a position to throw stones?
And do you not think you might have to rethink some of your ideas, since they might be informed by similar bullshit? I realize you're more likely to double down on the stupid than do some much needed introspection

Do you all on the Leftwatisphere rethink your positions whenever you're wrong, which is always?

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
concealed carry leading to blood in the streets
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Times Square bombing an "angry Tea partier"
Ferguson, MO
Duke LaCrosse accusations
dwindling oil supply myth
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
Obamacare reducing healthcare costs
appeasement of the Soviet Union
video causing Ben Ghazi attacks
"Arab Spring"
"AIDS is just as much a heterosexual disease"
BP oil spill flooding beaches with oil
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

Do you people EVER admit you're wrong?

EVER??
Diffetences of opinion are one thing. Swallowing lies another

Morons like you think 1+1=2 is an opinion.
In Quantum Physics, it is.

Wrong again.
Not at all. It gets very strange down there where you can no longer count things like normal and one thing can be in two places at the very same time.

Again, do you really think you are in a position to throw stones?
And do you not think you might have to rethink some of your ideas, since they might be informed by similar bullshit? I realize you're more likely to double down on the stupid than do some much needed introspection

Do you all on the Leftwatisphere rethink your positions whenever you're wrong, which is always?

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
concealed carry leading to blood in the streets
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Times Square bombing an "angry Tea partier"
Ferguson, MO
Duke LaCrosse accusations
dwindling oil supply myth
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
Obamacare reducing healthcare costs
appeasement of the Soviet Union
video causing Ben Ghazi attacks
"Arab Spring"
"AIDS is just as much a heterosexual disease"
BP oil spill flooding beaches with oil
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

Do you people EVER admit you're wrong?

EVER??
Diffetences of opinion are one thing. Swallowing lies another

Morons like you think 1+1=2 is an opinion.
You started this thread using a source you can't support unless you use fake news stories. What does that tell you about your original post?

Proving it to you just isn't that important to me. It wasn't meant to be ironclad proof. It's just a story I tossed out. Take it or leave it. I couldn't care less.
Believe me, i get it. Facts dont matter to you.

BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

If they start killing people for insulting them, abusing their women and children, threatening others who enter their neighborhoods or living under their own laws, then yes, they should be shut down.

s.

'I HAVE IN MY HANDS A LIST'

New documentary evidence points to an Israeli connection to 9/11

Just how far does Israeli malevolence go?

One of the great unsolved mysteries of the period leading up to 9/11 is the extent of an Israeli spy operation in the US uncovered by Carl Cameron of Fox News and widely reported, including in this space. As we all know, everybody spies on everybody, "friends" and foes alike. But this operation is believed to have been so extensive, and wide-ranging, that the real question in regard to Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11 is, as one US federal agent put it to Cameron, "How could they not have known?" Now, however, more evidence of the Israeli connection is emerging….

Both Israeli and US government officials scoffed at these charges as an "urban myth." Their denials, however, were somewhat undermined by the leaking of the US government's own report on "suspicious activities" by Israelis around US government offices and military installations. The report, culled from information supplied by numerous federal agencies, documents what is obviously a large-scale intelligence operation directed against US government facilities. Now more documentary evidence of the Israeli connection to 9/11 comes with the emergence of the US government's own list of terrorist suspects, two versions of which Cryptome.com has obtained and posted, with the following information as to their provenance:

So let me get this straight, Israel, by spying on the US, knew more about the threat to the US then the US says they knew, how is that possible? Really, what would be the purpose of Israel spying on the US? I am sure they do but for what end? Or is this just another, the muslims didn't do it the Israelis did it.

Suter, you'll remember, is the fellow behind the mysterious Urban Moving Systems, whose employees were arrested after neighbors reported them laughing and cheering as they watched the World Trade Center burn. These five "Middle Eastern-looking men," as described by witnesses, were Israelis: they were found with box cutters in their van, $4,000 in cash, and multiple passports. Police interrogated them for hours, and transferred them to a maximum security facility, where they were held for months.

Their van was registered as the property of Urban Moving Systems: A raid on the Urban Moving Systems warehouse yielded computers, documents, and other evidence – of what, we don't know. Suter, the owner of the company, refused all comment, and soon fled the country – to Israel."

I thought it was airplanes that hit the WTC on 911. Now you tell me it was vans. LMAO!

Those arent towns, and the source is somewhat dubious at best

Ya think? I've seen the Clarion Project mentioned back and forth on here lately. Although it appears non-partisan and it's wiki page is moderately informative, there's a lot more.

They distributed the "movie" Obsession a few years ago, probably the most blatant Islamophobic propoganda ever.

Here's more...

Clarion Project - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

The Clarion Project (previously the "Clarion Fund") is a nonprofit organization led by U.S. neoconservatives and rightwing Israelis that produces alarmist films and publications aimed at hyping the threat of "Radical Islam."

Clarion's first three films—Obsession, Iranium, and The Third Jihad—received rave reviews from rightwing activists like Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. However, many observers argue that the films employ anti-Islamic rhetoric and make misleading claims.[1] As of early 2013, Clarion claimed to be working on a new film about "the cruel and often violent oppression of Muslim women."[2]

Shortly after the 2013 Boston marathon bombings, Clarion's public relations firm, M. Sliwa Public Relations, issued a press release capitalizing on the attacks to promote the group's political agenda. Claiming that "jihadist ideology continues to motivate a sophisticated worldwide terror network and that America remains a target," the press release promoted Clarion's 2008 film, The Third Jihad, and offered up veteran neoconservative activists Richard Perle and Clare Lopez for interviews.[3]

In its 2011 report Fear, Inc., the Center for American Progress identified Clarion as an important member of the "Islamophobia network," an informal grouping of prominent foundations, scholars, and opinion-makers that spreads negative impressions about Islam and Muslims in the United States. Indeed, the group's funding is replete with large contributions from major foundations identified in the report.[4]

In addition to its film work, Clarion's website operates as a clearinghouse for anti-Islamic news and rhetoric. Formerly RadicalIslam.org, the site bills itself as the "#1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam." In addition to posting alarmist news alerts and analyses, the website hosts petitions and offers primers full of right-wing talking points on Islam, Iran, and Sharia law, among other issues.

- See more at: Clarion Project - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

There are little towns all over the USA that are sharia controlled. Every state has a sharia court. The workings are the same as in France. France has over 700 no go zones that are constantly expanding. Eventually the no go zones will expand so much that the former country is just swallowed up and no longer exists. It's working in England the same way.

Um.......which small towns? Because there's no 'Sharia court' nor a 'muslim no go' zone in Dearborn.

Do you guys ever bother to fact check any of the silly shit you tell each other?

Says the far left drone that believe the far left religious text without question or hesitation..
All you have to do is show one small town in the us that is 'sharia controlled.' How about a state sharia court?

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law National Report

That's satirical you retard. Goddam you people are useless.

What's even worse is I posted the bullshit from the site earlier. Just goes to prove what I've always said about the teabaggers:

BkKKtin.png

If Muslims don't wish to assimilate into a country, then they should leave. .

And take the Amish with them?

them pesky Amish dropping bombs on the road while riding their buggys

What percent of Muslims in America are committing acts of terror?

We'll get to that. But first, tell us some more about how Israel committed a massacre by sending insertion teams through Gaza trying to find the rockets being launched against their civilian populations.

I want to see you defend that.

The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Did You Know There Are Muslim 8216 No-Go 8217 Zones In The USA Truth Uncensored

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

These signs are being placed all over the UK

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.
Well, enough about where YOU'RE afraid to go.

We'll get to that. But first, tell us some more about how Israel committed a massacre by sending insertion teams through Gaza trying to find the rockets being launched against their civilian populations.

They don't belong in Palestine - if they don't like the treatment then they should abolish the Palestinian Jewish State and move to Arizona while the first Zionist president still in power.

The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

A faggot like you would have even more reason to fear these places. Why don't you stage a gay parade there. See what happens.

They don't belong in Palestine - if they don't like the treatment then they should abolish the Palestinian Jewish State and move to Arizona while the first Zionist president still in power.

I didn't ask you, Nazi.

I didn't ask you, Nazi.

I sense that you want to abandon Kahanism.

I didn't ask you, Nazi.

I want you to step up to a precipice and abandon all belief in gravity.

A faggot like you would have even more reason to fear these places. Why don't you stage a gay parade there. See what happens.
Oh dear....have I struck a nerve?

Just stating a fact. It's hilarious how you Leftwats ignore the obvious conflict of being a sycophant to both gays and Muslims.

Just stating a fact. It's hilarious how you Leftwats ignore the obvious conflict of being a sycophant to both gays and Muslims.
I'm not any more fond of muslims than I am fundamental christians....they are both cut from the same crazy cloth.

I didn't ask you, Nazi.

I want you to step up to a precipice and abandon all belief in gravity.

I want you to leave Palestine and relocate in Arizona.

.Shalom.

I'm not any more fond of muslims than I am fundamental christians....they are both cut from the same crazy cloth.

Yeah you Leftists say that....

But what you do, that's completely different.

The Israelis killed at least 700 children in their recent collective punishment of the Palestinian people for a crime committed by a very few.

The Israelis killed at least 700 children in their recent collective punishment of the Palestinian people for a crime committed by a very few.

And all of that approved by our first Zionist president Hussein Obama .

Forum List

Back