Doubt on Hebdo terror case

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
-The police is looking for 3 people, one is said to be the driver although the video clearly shows that they are only two.
-The offensive cartoon was published in 2011, why attack now?
-The Journal's office was protected by a permanent police patrol for years but this security measure was lifted only a few weeks before and it was downsized to one cop inside the office.
-How did the killers manage to get away without being caught by the police?
-The killers are heard Allahu akbar just to make sure everyone knows they are islamist yet they wear masks and don't want to be identified.
-The suspects are identified thanks to an identity card found in an abandonned vehicle.
-The photos of their id card and their credentials first appeared on an israeli website. This information usually stays top secret.
-The suspects are known by the police for coming back from Syria.
-A Charlie Hebdo reporter told that the attackers had to have been informed that the editorial meeting was taking place, otherwise there are not many people on the premises because the journalists from Charlie Hebdo only gather in their Paris office once per week.
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2rqh1b/paris_shooting_inconsistencies/

Someone from your own link already answered
:

• The third person they were looking for gave himself up to the police because he was innocent and had proof of this. He was probably part of the suspects because he had been linked to them by intelligence which turned out to be wrong.

• These men were known by the French justice system, one of them had been in jail and the other was known to have gone to Syria. Planning a terrorist attack and acquiring assault rifles without raising suspicions when you know you're being watched probably takes some time.

• They had been under protection for a long time and the last attack had happened a long time ago. It's possible they decided to downsize because the threat had abated. It's also possible the terrorists had been watching the office for a while and noticed the car no longer being there, which might have triggered the attack, also explaining why they waited this long to attack.

• They were in and out pretty fast (under 5 minutes). They changed their clothes. They changed cars. Unlike in movies where a flashy car chase looks better, in a case like this it's not uncommon for the perpetrators to initially get away and be caught later.

• They don't want to be caught by the police. They were hoping they would get away with this, hence the masks. Allahu Akbar to make sure everyone knows who's responsible for the crime and what happens to people who insult the prophet. That didn't quite work out for them.

• They were in a car accident and changed clothes. It's pretty likely he either left the ID in the clothes he changed in or it was knocked somewhere in the crash and he forgot about it in his hurry to change car.

• They say they found a copy of the ID card on Facebook. When the police released the names they probably did a google search for images and found it.

• One of them did. The other was put in jail before he could leave. I don't understand how that's an inconsistency. You can't arrest everyone that returns from Syria.

• A couple of weeks of watching people entering and leaving the office would yield that information. If you're planning a major terrorist attack, spending a bit of time watching the place seems like pretty standard practice.

-The police is looking for 3 people, one is said to be the driver although the video clearly shows that they are only two.
-The offensive cartoon was published in 2011, why attack now?
-The Journal's office was protected by a permanent police patrol for years but this security measure was lifted only a few weeks before and it was downsized to one cop inside the office.
-How did the killers manage to get away without being caught by the police?
-The killers are heard Allahu akbar just to make sure everyone knows they are islamist yet they wear masks and don't want to be identified.
-The suspects are identified thanks to an identity card found in an abandonned vehicle.
-The photos of their id card and their credentials first appeared on an israeli website. This information usually stays top secret.
-The suspects are known by the police for coming back from Syria.
-A Charlie Hebdo reporter told that the attackers had to have been informed that the editorial meeting was taking place, otherwise there are not many people on the premises because the journalists from Charlie Hebdo only gather in their Paris office once per week.
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2rqh1b/paris_shooting_inconsistencies/
[URL='http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2rqh1b/paris_shooting_inconsistencies/[/QUOTE'][URL='http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2rqh1b/paris_shooting_inconsistencies/[/QUOTE'][/QUOTE]
[URL='http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2rqh1b/paris_shooting_inconsistencies/[/QUOTE']
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Your right, a lot of dead people and who benefits, ISRAEL. One day they need to be stopped.

Just a coincidence that the brothers both had AK-47's, stole a car, robbed a gas station and took hostages and then shot it out with the police. Just a coincidence a friend of theirs also had an AK-47 took hostages and demanded they be released. Just a coincidence that AQ in Yemen is taking credit for this obvious Israeli attack, right?

Just a coincidence that the brothers both had AK-47's, stole a car, robbed a gas station and took hostages and then shot it out with the police. Just a coincidence a friend of theirs also had an AK-47 took hostages and demanded they be released. Just a coincidence that AQ in Yemen is taking credit for this obvious Israeli attack, right?

Just a coincidence there was no traffic at 11 am. Oh really AQ in Yemen is taking credit for it, just a coincidence that they love taking credit for that kind of stuff, but just a coincidence that Israel and Yemen hate each other. The best part was the synagogue car was dismissed as terrorist connected so they had to enter into a Jewish store, because after all, we need to make it about anti-Semitism. Way to many coincidences, esp the ID.

Oh and then the female involved gets away, and the other ones are dead. Comes about a few weeks after the PM of Israel issues a grave warning to France. Way to many coincidences, your right.

Just a coincidence there was no traffic at 11 am. Oh really AQ in Yemen is taking credit for it, just a coincidence that they love taking credit for that kind of stuff, but just a coincidence that Israel and Yemen hate each other. The best part was the synagogue car was dismissed as terrorist connected so they had to enter into a Jewish store, because after all, we need to make it about anti-Semitism. Way to many coincidences, esp the ID.
You are loony tunes.

You are loony tunes.

and your fooled by the news.

You are loony tunes.

and your fooled by the news.
Yup whats more realistic? Israel with the cooperation of the US and France secretly assassinate 12 people and pin it on two guys that JUST happen to be jihadists with weapons and are planning to steal a car and rob a gas Station, aided and abetted by a friend who holds hostages in an effort to get his friends off. Or that the 3 were terrorists and carried out the attacks?

My computer was down for 2 days-----I hurried back just
to find out what sort of mosque generated bullshit Penelope would post up

I was worried about you. Yes I do not believe the news, I bet you couldn't wait to get my opinion. Now you got it.

I was worried about you. Yes I do not believe the news, I bet you couldn't wait to get my opinion. Now you got it.

I needed a good laugh------I am used to people like
you. I grew up in a very Nazi town and read your
literature starting before I was ten years old. You are
VERY unoriginal--------I correctly guessed your "opinion".
I was eager to know the islamo Nazi partyline

Planted ID card exposes Paris false flag

Sat Jan 10, 2015
Intelligence agents planted not just one, but two “magic suitcases” designed to incriminate Mohamed Atta, the innocent patsy framed for the crimes of September 11th. According to Der Spiegel’s book Inside 9/11: What Really Happened, the first Atta suitcase was handed to German police by a self-described “good Samaritan burglar.” The so-called burglar claimed to have stolen Atta’s suitcase during the course of a burglary and discovered terrorism-related information in it. As an honorable citizen, this kind-hearted burglar felt compelled by his conscience to deliver the suitcase to the authorities.
http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag

Sat Jan 10, 2015
Intelligence agents planted not just one, but two “magic suitcases” designed to incriminate Mohamed Atta, the innocent patsy framed for the crimes of September 11th. According to Der Spiegel’s book Inside 9/11: What Really Happened, the first Atta suitcase was handed to German police by a self-described “good Samaritan burglar.” The so-called burglar claimed to have stolen Atta’s suitcase during the course of a burglary and discovered terrorism-related information in it. As an honorable citizen, this kind-hearted burglar felt compelled by his conscience to deliver the suitcase to the authorities.
[URL='http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag[/QUOTE']http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag[/URL]
[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO presstv. well---actually I believe it-----even burglars can be touched by a sense of justice----in fact often are.
Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes. Of course it is possible that the burglar was trying to demonstrate or just want to BE "not so bad" Happens all the time

Sat Jan 10, 2015
http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/01/10/392426/Planted-ID-card-exposes-Paris-false-flag
[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO presstv. well---actually I believe it-----even burglars can be touched by a sense of justice----in fact often are.
Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes. Of course it is possible that the burglar was trying to demonstrate or just want to BE "not so bad" Happens all the time

Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes

yes they just can't stand to see horny men so they help them out for a few bucks.

Sat Jan 10, 2015
[/QUOTE]

Some of the most kind hearted people are prostitutes

yes they just can't stand to see horny men so they help them out for a few bucks.

you continue to demonstrate your vulgarity, Penelope. ----
Long ago-----when I was in my early 20s---I encountered
people who expressed themselves as you do. I spent
the summer months in a public health facility----"helping"---it was a kind of internship. It was an inner city facility
and the people being treated there were-----vagabonds being FORCED to take treatment for the tuberculosis they contracted in the gutters because being drug addicts they
had limited resistence and no other way to get treatment -----and prostitutes infected with "clap" (gonhorhea) also
by "force" I was young and naïve and unfamiliar with the
language of the gutter-----not really so young ----but unfamiliar anyway -------a woman using the term "bucks" or "horny"--
was news to me. I did not even know the word "horny"
yet. Even worse----I did not know what the prostitutes were
talking about -----and they knew it

Any one suggesting Hebdo was a black flag operation must be investigated for possibly supporting and aiding terrorism then deal with as the consequences reveal.

Forum List

Back