• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Did You Know There Are Muslim 8216 No-Go 8217 Zones In The USA Truth Uncensored

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

These signs are being placed all over the UK

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

This disgusts me. Send the Muslims to canada then close the border if they want special treatment.

France bent over backwards to the radical Muslims. And it looks like most are radical. They live under the oppressive Sharia law and non-Muslims would likely find themselves in grave danger if they entered any of the Muslim neighborhoods. Police won't help you if you enter and encounter danger.

It's like Muslims are creating their own countries within other countries. The Muslims believe they can move anywhere and they think they can do as they wish, regardless of any countries' laws. And they are getting away with it.

It should be illegal for them to set up shop and reject all laws of the host country. If they are here, they must obey our laws or get arrested like anyone else.

While some idiots cite the small percent of Muslims in France or other countries, they refuse to discuss the apparent power of those minorities. If you let them do as they wish, they will soon become a huge force.

" In the wake of the terror attacks in Paris, some are questioning if France has helped fuel the rise of radical Islam by allowing "no-go zones," areas that are off-limits to non-Muslims.

There are an estimated 750 no-go zones across France, large, insular neighborhoods where the government has all but surrendered authority to the Muslim community.

Many of these areas are governed by Islamic Sharia law, and the state is unable to provide even basic public aid such as police, fire and ambulance services. "

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/10/hundreds-no-go-zones-across-france-are-limits-non-muslims

I wonder if they will have the testicular fortitude to take back their land and authority.

This disgusts me. Send the Muslims to canada then close the border if they want special treatment.
We are the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie because we rock with our brothers and sisters who believe that Christ comes back in different forms. And we love each other and try to find a way to do so even with jihad on ice baby lolol. Called hockey.

Nutz you really are a special piece of work. I'm glad you are out there. You certify crazy.

Wrong, if they want a 7th century way of life, let them live where the majority of the infrastructure is 7th century as well.

We are the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie because we rock with our brothers and sisters who believe that Christ comes back in different forms. And we love each other and try to find a way to do so even with jihad on ice baby lolol. Called hockey.

Nutz you really are a special piece of work. I'm glad you are out there. You certify crazy.
canada has already surrendered to the Muslims and Sharia law. A few more won't hurt and might add a little identity to a country without any unique culture.

It will all too soon denigrate into who has the fastest draw.

Just remember this... shoot high, aim low:

I always loved Mel Gibson with his kids in the Patriot. Aim small. Miss small. I'm big on powder so I always loved that line.

canada has already surrendered to the Muslims and Sharia law. A few more won't hurt and might add a little identity to a country without any unique culture.

Fool. We led the fight against sharia in Ontario. You are one ignorant son of a bitch.

Fool. We led the fight against sharia in Ontario. You are one ignorant son of a bitch.
You should read my canadian PSA's. I address the fact that canada is a breeding ground for extremist muslims. Every terror plot against the US has canadian roots.

The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

When was the last time Jews massacred anyone?

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

These signs are being placed all over the UK

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

Why pockets of Michigan are allowed to be no go zones beats the hell out of me.

But there you have it.

BULLSHIT

If they start killing people for insulting them, abusing their women and children, threatening others who enter their neighborhoods or living under their own laws, then yes, they should be shut down.

We also have many areas in our border states that are more or less claimed by drug cartels and human traffickers. You can enter at your own risk, but the government advises against it.

We are bending to the criminals and letting them take over land. Muslims do want Sharia law and don't feel they should live by our laws, especially laws that say women have rights.

BULLSHIT

When was the last time Jews massacred anyone?

HUH? WTF?

"The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

Norman G Finkelstein

Forum List

Back